Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Anybody can suggest pls ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

PFA I think this one is your tower c from my balcony...

Sent from my ZP980 using Tapatalk
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Indeed a good news Patiala ji..

NH24 is life line of the ghaziabad, and CR, wanted to reply earlier to ur post than thought I should not it might be taken in wrong spirit.

Anyways all CR guys doesn't work in Noida only and connectivity with Delhi is much needed affair...... Its great news, let's wish 2015 becoming 8lane fratedaar road to CR from ashram

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

kyun sabko delhi ki connectivity jaroori hai kya ? Mujhe to nahin lagta.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH19
    kyun sabko delhi ki connectivity jaroori hai kya ? Mujhe to nahin lagta.

Manish ji Delhi is zaruri hai NCR cities ko for sure (Baki depends on individuals thought process, varna kundli ya narela bhi hit ho jaate) ya greater Noida is another example

Second its not only Delhi but other ncr cities like gurgaon... A lot of techie I have seen switch jobs between Noida ggn

Moreover travelling to ghaziabad city for jobs also involves travel to NH24

So its a useless debate that CR guys not dependent on Delhi ncr...... Even in forums its mentioned that "aur kaha milega itna sasta ncr mein.... Cr k bina" lol

CommentQuote
  • Food Festival at CR !!!

I am going to be there.. I Love food aaaaaahaaa
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    PFA I think this one is your tower c from my balcony...

Thanks pratts ji :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
    pfa i think this one is your tower c from my balcony...

Sent from my zp980 using tapatalk

is there something wrong in the alignment of this building. Why r the pillars wayward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iforpunto
    is there something wrong in the alignment of this building. Why r the pillars wayward.

Nothing like that ... Have a look at another image

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • tower C gardenia

From 19th floor existing Gardeia B block
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 23 stories..... Could u please tell the legal status of upper floors

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    23 stories..... Could u please tell the legal status of upper floors

This I can't tell my friend ... You need to do an RTI or get in touch with builder..
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

CommentQuote
    This I can't tell my friend ... You need to do an RTI or get in touch with builder..
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

Same here..

This is a very technical issue where in status may be different for different towers or different builders.

But one thing is sure construction is on so there must be some go ahead from GDA.

Many have GDA approved stamp in their publicity campaigns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    but do expect bumpy and village ride as the main connectivity is still pending (30 meters or so )so at present its workaround:D... thought to add this disclaimer

boss looks like i took some wrong route !

i went on that side road from GH7 .. reached that narrow pulia which falls on right side .. went on that pulia and then just kept goin straight .. through that hellish looking shanti nagar village .. and eventually came out at NH24 (almost had 3 accidents on that narrow road) !!
    :bab (39):

I think i missed some turn .. plz tell me the route in detail .. thanks in advance
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • There are 4 exits after the new pulia.

1 right is what you took.
    2 towards the new route but still a farm now.
    3 cemented narrow road into the village.this is what takes u to gaur city.100 m straight and 150 m right ur in Noida extension.
    4 left will take you to shahberi road.
    CommentQuote
  • Square Mall first in CR looks good now..

Square Mall first in CR looks good now.. Hope should be operational in 2-3 months now ;);)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • looks good
    CommentQuote