Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    In mornings it is manageable..Best things for evening is use NH-24..

Must confess that Shahberi is jam even at 9.30 pm on Saturdays & Sundays & situation is getting worse..

NH-24 is good in the evenings for returning..
    That’s is the reason I don’t take my car and prefer to use my bike to go to office (don’t want to get stuck in Shaberi jam and waist the time that I can spend with my family) but as the mercury had already started hitting 40+ I will have to start going by my Car very soon….

Thanks for the advise dkpPatiala bhai
    Last edited May 8 2013, 03:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
      You compelled me to write once more.

Safety: Not about rapes, structural safety. By no means three wheeler's plying on the road are safe due to over loading, rash driving etc.

When we talk of world class localities and NCR, we can expect round the clock safe, comfortable and economical mode of transport. This is nothing European.

Looks like we have one more custodian of CR (earlier there was on but seems matured a bit as on date) who doesn't want to understand the legitimate question(s) or critical appraisal of ground realities.
      Tera tujhko arpan kya lage mera. Its your locality, if you are okay with whatever u have, good for you, and healthy criticism will not bring prices of properties in CR or malign it.

Take a chill and enjoy
      hahha..you are pointing to me or what??

I was always mature....

I needed RTM near to my office >>>CR was the best option for my budget for 3 BHK..

Many of my friends live here..we are having a great time together..Having an ice cream at 12.30 in the night on weekends near to the golf course & feeling safe in Zilla Ghaziabad..nothing to regret till date...

Selling Faridabad PP was also not a bad move..PP is still available at that price...

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        That’s is the reason I don’t take my car and prefer to use my bike to go to office (don’t want to get stuck in Shaberi jam and waist the time that I can spend with my family) but as the mercury had already started hitting 40+ I will have to start going by my Car very soon….

Do pooling...we are contributing to the nation by doing this...

We are 4 who pool ....same office same department..so its nice for us...

Comment

In Which society are you residing??Paramount???

Comment

In mornings it is manageable..Best things for evening is use NH-24..

Must confess that Shahberi is jam even at 9.30 pm on Saturdays & Sundays & situation is getting worse..

NH-24 is good in the evenings for returning..
            Now a days from last few days Nh-24 in morning is great. No jams even at 9.00 a.m its almost free
            At evening in general its good before 6.15

Comment

In Which society are you residing??Paramount???
              Putting up in Arihant

Thanks!!
              Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                Now a days from last few days Nh-24 in morning is great. No jams even at 9.00 a.m its almost free
                From next week with schools closing down even Shahberi will also improve..It was very good today morning also..took 5 minutes to cross..Yesterday had to go to Metro hospital in sector 11 Noida..it took 8 minutes to cross the mamura red light..shahberi is better than that in morning...

It's strange but generally school holidays improves the traffic..December 20 to january 4 there was no traffic in Shahberi (mornings)...

Comment

Putting up in Arihant

Thanks!!
                  Pratts
                  Arihant Nice society..

2 of my colleagues are also in arihant..

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    6.15 is the time by which we cross vijay nagar..Noida sector 63 to CR at 6.00 pm is 25 minutes max,,,...

Comment

long time dkp ji

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X