Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by pratts View Post
    Yar one thing I have observed on this thread.... Noone answers Jaipuria's Queries I think its just because it is Jaipuria .... Chamoli saihab all I knows is that one broker was offering me 2 BHK first floor 36L in OCT-NOV 2012 timeframe but as it was Jaipiria ( though ppls say its not the same Indrapuram one but who knows ) I didn’t went for it rest let’s wait if someone responds back .... I also am interested in knowing if Jaipuria had given the possession?
    My experience says, you ask any tough or real concern, no one in CR thread will answer, the active brokers will come and bash with you. Its sad they always show green photos of golf course in Common Man's place with affordability factor (CR) in real the so called Golf Course comes at premium, and most of CRians cannot go for it, in other words the access to Golf Course is only after paying membership (lacs along with charges). In other words GolF Course is like the kind of Jewellary set displayed in glass at shop, I can always look it from distant but cannot enjoy and claim it mine.

    here things went worse as I paid for Golf Course price to builders, even than I am allowed to stand outside of GC, its like pity situation.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      My experience says, you ask any tough or real concern, no one in CR thread will answer, the active brokers will come and bash with you. Its sad they always show green photos of golf course in Common Man's place with affordability factor (CR) in real the so called Golf Course comes at premium, and most of CRians cannot go for it, in other words the access to Golf Course is only after paying membership (lacs along with charges). In other words GolF Course is like the kind of Jewellary set displayed in glass at shop, I can always look it from distant but cannot enjoy and claim it mine.

      here things went worse as I paid for Golf Course price to builders, even than I am allowed to stand outside of GC, its like pity situation.
      Why don't you answer. you know it all even better than residents. Waise CNG is not safe switch to diesel.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

        Regarding Golf Course tell me

        DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
        DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
        DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

        If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

        Chamoli Bhai Jaipuria is less known project , i guess stalled one in CR

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
          My experience says, you ask any tough or real concern, no one in CR thread will answer, the active brokers will come and bash with you. Its sad they always show green photos of golf course in Common Man's place with affordability factor (CR) in real the so called Golf Course comes at premium, and most of CRians cannot go for it, in other words the access to Golf Course is only after paying membership (lacs along with charges). In other words GolF Course is like the kind of Jewellary set displayed in glass at shop, I can always look it from distant but cannot enjoy and claim it mine.

          here things went worse as I paid for Golf Course price to builders, even than I am allowed to stand outside of GC, its like pity situation.

          Dude I can’t comment on the first part of your post (as I sometime feels that you do an “ aa bail mughay maar “ thing , sorry for saying that but I am reading this thread since long and wrote what I felt ) Would like to talk about second part , It is true that ppls without paying the membership fees cannot enter Golf Course in CR but in which part of the world they can ,after all it’s a GC not a mall . I am sure most of us don’t even enjoy Golf as a game ( I personally feel it’s a boring game , all who like this game please pardon me as somehow I don’t like ) but what everyone can enjoy is the lush green field and the view that GC gives and for that you need not to pay anything …. Just stand at Panchsheel market and enjoy.....

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by pratts View Post
            Dude I can’t comment on the first part of your post (as I sometime feels that you do an “ aa bail mughay maar “ thing , sorry for saying that but I am reading this thread since long and wrote what I felt ) Would like to talk about second part , It is true that ppls without paying the membership fees cannot enter Golf Course in CR but in which part of the world they can ,after all it’s a GC not a mall . I am sure most of us don’t even enjoy Golf as a game ( I personally feel it’s a boring game , all who like this game please pardon me as somehow I don’t like ) but what everyone can enjoy is the lush green field and the view that GC gives and for that you need not to pay anything …. Just stand at Panchsheel market and enjoy.....
            Thanks bhai@

            So u mean to say , i am told to pay lacs to just stand outside GC and have view only... i wonder this thing never happend anywhere in world.

            Secondly dont you think it should be a free GREEN space of residents of CR , which has been converted to GC and put fees to access it, inspite of fact that CR with such huge popultaion needs atleast a standered green park

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              No we didn't paid a single penny for golf course. PLC we paid is for park facing our society and for prefereed floor.

              Request you to please avoid using caps.. this shows you are shouting in public forum




              Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

              Regarding Golf Course tell me

              DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
              DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
              DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

              If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

              Chamoli Bhai Jaipuria is less known project , i guess stalled one in CR

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                We didnt pay or will be paying a penny for any functions to be at golf course. We get free passes delivered at our door step ( e,g Pankaj Udhaas Concert). You have to live to believe this... and all are facts


                Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

                Regarding Golf Course tell me

                DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
                DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
                DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

                If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

                Chamoli Bhai Jaipuria is less known project , i guess stalled one in CR

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  and golf course was in master plan layout shared while launching this project.. do not think anyone feel cheated.. but I can smell some one is getting jealous



                  Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                  Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

                  Regarding Golf Course tell me

                  CR

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                    Thanks bhai@

                    So u mean to say , i am told to pay lacs to just stand outside GC and have view only... i wonder this thing never happend anywhere in world.

                    Secondly dont you think it should be a free GREEN space of residents of CR , which has been converted to GC and put fees to access it, inspite of fact that CR with such huge popultaion needs atleast a standered green park
                    What are you talking about man ... I didn’t paid a single Gandhi jee for GC ,best to my knowledge , Could you please explain your rational behind the thought you have in your mind?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                      Why don't you answer. you know it all even better than residents. Waise CNG is not safe switch to diesel.
                      Any sane person can make it out that in CR thread who are brokers, who are residents & who are mischief creators with mal intentions.

                      Jaipuria has not given possession.Issue can only be clarified by actual buyers..Not all are on IREF..if there is no information on something that cannot be taken as taht somebody is running away from tough questions..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X