Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    I agree its a matter of concern. In fact in greater faridabad as u mentioned by a builder srs, who builds illegal school over parking and school building collapsed... (luckily people escaped) but worry is that it just two stories extra on original plan of 1 story underground parking...... If can affect...... Than I am really worried about structural safety issues...

Builders with greed make floors and go away..... What is the case when building is originally planned for 18stories and now increased to 25stories (again FARIDABAD game and fraud of gjaziabad) is also well known.... But it will surely affect the end users and fate in case of natural calamities....

We must take it jointly across ncr..... I know Noida extension is already facing such issue

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

First of all for structural safety independent auditors are required.

We at GH-7 already have finished with the structural audit although we are only 14 storeys and are built as per plan.

For rest of the Crossings I won't be able to comment but would like CROMA to ascertain the facts about structural safety of such towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    nice pic .. (courtesy - crossings website)

Ya nice one..i had already shared it months ago..
    CommentQuote
    It would be good if u give decent reply to the queries raised in forum, rather than throwing stones on me and breaking the decorum of forum..... Which unfortunately is commonly seen when someone talks anything about CR with facfs

May I request a simple reply

My reply was very simple.

I support you fully.

Was just confused about sepulchar tere kitne naam.
    CommentQuote
    I agree its a matter of concern. In fact in greater faridabad as u mentioned by a builder srs, who builds illegal school over parking and school building collapsed... (luckily people escaped) but worry is that it just two stories extra on original plan of 1 story underground parking...... If can affect...... Than I am really worried about structural safety issues...

Builders with greed make floors and go away..... What is the case when building is originally planned for 18stories and now increased to 25stories (again FARIDABAD game and fraud of gjaziabad) is also well known.... But it will surely affect the end users and fate in case of natural calamities....

We must take it jointly across ncr..... I know Noida extension is already facing such issue

This is what I call "Safed Jhooth".

Everytime you just write lies and lies.

What do you mean by luckily people escaped.

Mods please ask this gentleman in his eagerness to defend something and bash something not to represent false things.

People had lost their lives in SRS incident.they were the ones who were working at site.why are u telling blatant lies

I also remember other veteran of faridabad making fun of that situation by making loose comments on plight of srs residents.

This is not done I take strong objection sepulchar.

And I am not ready to buy any of your clarification tha you were not aware of any loss of life.

For CR you remember all non existant things also but for greater faridabad you don't remember anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is what I call "Safed Jhooth".

Everytime you just write lies and lies.

What do you mean by luckily people escaped.

Mods please ask this gentleman in his eagerness to defend something and bash something not to represent false things.

People had lost their lives in SRS incident.they were the ones who were working at site.why are u telling blatant lies

I also remember other veteran of faridabad making fun of that situation by making loose comments on plight of srs residents.

This is not done I take strong objection sepulchar.

And I am not ready to buy any of your clarification tha you were not aware of any loss of life.

For CR you remember all non existant things also but for greater faridabad you don't remember anything.

Patiala ji shaaaantiiiiiiiiii

When I say lucky escape means that "As school building was UC, so none of kids died, imagine if it would have had happened after a year when school was on" in that larger context it was said that masses are escaped.

I agree as per reports 3 or 5 labour died, and the builder got arrested and put behind bars that's incredible part Patiala ji. A case is REGISTERD and action taken against builder and school work is stopped as well

Patiala ji there is no area yours and mine, we all are on forum to fight for common cause that's the injustice done by builders to us.

Thats why I was shocked to hear that in cr in Mahagun it happened twice and nothing happend so far......

Anyways GH07 is good I know, but I am worried about illegal top floors of majority of CR societies, that's what we need to look into..... Again a request focus on larger issues rather than individual pin points.

CommentQuote
  • Waise Patiala ji u didn't keep ur promise of visiting us but I m visiting next saturday CR.... I Will surly have a cup of tea at ur place with diwali sweets.... Kyo bhai saab :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    SLF, STP & Cremation Ground in Sector -122 , 123

NOIDA
    -123 () , 25
    . . -123 - -

- ( ) . .

Luvguru ji, how this news is related to CR.

Are they planning something on similar lines or u posted it as Would be reference judgement... Could be used by builders lobby against CR

CommentQuote
    as per you DG should have been a reality by now...

Why it is not becoming a reality???

Patiala ji I like the photo of CR clicked by u, it looks like abroad especially the inner single road is amazing one. I agree as both side towers, galleria etc makes it look good

Person forgets all the pain and surroundings for a while on that road with less than 1km drive on it is amazing

CommentQuote
    Patiala ji shaaaantiiiiiiiiii

When I say lucky escape means that "As school building was UC, so none of kids died, imagine if it would have had happened after a year when school was on" in that larger context it was said that masses are escaped.

I agree as per reports 3 or 5 labour died, and the builder got arrested and put behind bars that's incredible part Patiala ji. A case is REGISTERD and action taken against builder and school work is stopped as well

Patiala ji there is no area yours and mine, we all are on forum to fight for common cause that's the injustice done by builders to us.

Thats why I was shocked to hear that in cr in Mahagun it happened twice and nothing happend so far......

Anyways GH07 is good I know, but I am worried about illegal top floors of majority of CR societies, that's what we need to look into..... Again a request focus on larger issues rather than individual pin points.

You wrote luckily people escaped..kids was not mentioned..

Are labourers not human.in all probabilty they had families.

Nothing great in builder being behind bars.what about srs directors or dtcp officials who allowed this to happen..

And please do not preach me to concentrate on larger issues.you are biggest distractor.

I am happy and I took flat in approved flat for which i got loan.I am farthest from "purposed"
    Dg.if somebody is buying in illegal floor or tower they are not being prudent.

I am no champion of masses who can save such people.i can only say that such projects should be scrapped.if they are being approved it should be done only after proper structural audit.but as far as i know these were planned as 23 stories from begining.initially in GDA builders were allowed to purchase extra FAR but then this was stopped.
    CommentQuote
    Patiala ji I like the photo of CR clicked by u, it looks like abroad especially the inner single road is amazing one. I agree as both side towers, galleria etc makes it look good

Person forgets all the pain and surroundings for a while on that road with less than 1km drive on it is amazing

Photo was not clicked by me.it was on crossings site.
    CommentQuote
  • Random pics

source - FB
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Evening Clicks..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Waise Patiala ji u didn't keep ur promise of visiting us but I m visiting next saturday CR.... I Will surly have a cup of tea at ur place with diwali sweets.... Kyo bhai saab :)

U have chosen the wrong day..

There's puja at office and thereafter would be busy with diwali shopping.

Welcome anyday after that.
    CommentQuote
  • update on Shabneri Pulia

source- from forum

Saw leveling execise being done for shahberi pulia widening and some civil engineers on the site . Looks like we can have a wide shahberi pulia before summer hits in 2014. Let's hope for the best!
    CommentQuote
    U have chosen the wrong day..

There's puja at office and thereafter would be busy with diwali shopping.

Welcome anyday after that.

Aap don ki ye ek - doosre ke liye pyar aise hi bana rahe.
    CommentQuote