Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
    Give me one example where GC is not chargeable!
    Thanks lets start healthy discussion

HB bhai GC are always paid services, and usually build by builders. Howver in case of CR the issue is not why its Paid Service, issue is that how builders sold Green Area , which residents paid in BSP , is converted to GC and put extra charges on it.

Comment

Originally posted by raftarafta
      dear boss dikpatiala, you know brokers drink daaru at that time. why are you lying about ice cream? tell people that you were drinking with friends in car like others at the entrance of cr.
      get well soon.........

Comment

Request you to please show the document which states that GC was a green area.

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
        Thanks lets start healthy discussion

HB bhai GC are always paid services, and usually build by builders. Howver in case of CR the issue is not why its Paid Service, issue is that how builders sold Green Area , which residents paid in BSP , is converted to GC and put extra charges on it.

Comment

I am working in Gurgaon now switching job and still homeless, if Jaipuria is ready I can shift here, but it is delayed. Noida sec 57 is my work place, exploring the options for rented space.

Comment

my brothers, please jago grahak jago...

DO you all mean that you guys didnt pay a single penny , do you think builder bought that land and for sake of doing charity they build GC, on the piece of land. I wondering where else this will happen, for your kind info if your BSP is 1500, they have added the price of that free space kept for GC or even parks. Super area concept, that is how the cheating happened ...they charged it from you!

than they put additional PLC chagres for direct view flats

and access charges , those hefty membership ones

Instead please dont back the cheating done by builders, by selling your own land, and conveting to GC instead of park and asking more bucks to access it.

Jago Grahak Jago
            Sepulchar, I'm confused. Usally authority makes parks, roads etc. Are you saying that CR golf Course has been made by some group of builders ??

Comment

I tried to said so, but shocked that people here are supporting wrong deeds of builders. Hb you tell me , when builder bought a piece of land, he calculate whole land cost, and space reserved for all facilities be it schools, parks, club, etc etc, only than BSP is claculated.

How funny is to read that people comment they didnt pay anything for Golf Course, ....pitty guys, builders have already got your share for golf course, infact they ate the green space of yours, by just making few HOLES in land and naming it golf course and imposing hefty membership and routine charges, so its a hanging fruit or paper flower which can be seen from far, but smell and feelings are not ..

dikpatiala@ bhai , i simply say that builders everywhere started looting cheating at same times, as when greater Faridabad was developing CR also started but in Crossings builders set an example of loot, by making Golf Course, and looting innocent buyers money and imposing PLC , and membership fees in lacs and USP to sell thier stuff in middle of dhundhera and shahberi., as per business model I guess its one of the best sucessful formula.

I am sure all here are highly educated and some are MBAs orCAs ... I still remember the Lallu Prashad yadav's train fair funda... as for common man the myth is that he never raised train fare. . . .. . . i feel somewhat same feeling here.

let me explain you , he didnt increase the fare of train by 10 paisa or 2 rupees or 5 rupees ... Visually , but on the other hand he changed the number of major trains with digit 2 .... e..g. if train Delhi Patiala Bathinda express
              (dkpatila can give insight) earlier was number xxxxxx he changed it to 2xxxx....This digit 2 is magic number for indian trains , trains with 2 digit are superfast trains and here he imposed the superfast train surcharge that is hefty 20 rupees .... so instead of incresing fare of trains and collecting per passenger 2 or 5 rupees extra, by this superfast train surcharge every body is bound to pay minumum 20 rupees extra,,,,,, pitty is that those train still never missed any of routine stations. HE did it with say around 30 % of train with high revenue generation.

Second he put Tatkal chagres hefty and cancellation charges ...thats how he showed a figure that no fare increased but indeed colletected a lot of money from train passengers.

I wonder after lallu its CR builders whos this super formula is there, where even buyers after paying charges of green area use, need to pay pLC and membership fees in lacs , else your paid money is to just see GC from far distant.

Please dont just argue , if you have any point to make, kindly make it with decency of forum

In Neherpar, My brother is having a falt in Puri Pranayam, got registered it last month after paying Increased EDC, Steel Escalation, Labor Cess, Although project is delayed by almost 2-3 but instead of paying Penalty builder has charged Interest on delayed payment of Steel Escalaion, Labor Cess & LAst 5% Payment. Also flat was booked in 2010 when all the structure was completed, how can some one charge steel escalation.

Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession.

Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these.

Dear, for any of the facility PPL are required to pay for it directly or indirectly, in this case price of land used for Golf Course must have been accommodated in the land purchased by Builders from Crossing Infra, but none of the flat owner has paid directly for Golf Course except the PLC for Golf Course facing, so no one expected also that they will be allowed to use it free of cost, may be in some area known to you this can happen.

At the time of booking ppl were aware what they are going to get and what price.

If you know how plotting happen for development for new area you would not have raised the costing part of Golf Course. For every inch of land or any facility it is required to be paid by end user only.

You are so frustrated that you will keep arguing and arguing.

Was not responding to your post as its wasting own time by responding to your quotes. But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par.

If ppl post pic of Gold Course you guy have problem, but you guy can Post pics of Gurgaon - Faridabad Road in Neherpar thread. From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24.

You can reach to Badarpur in 20 - 30 min but from there it will take 45 min to 1 hr to reach CP, from crossing I reach CP in 50 - 70 minute.

Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it.

Frustating.

You are telling that ppl do not respond to query, what you do other than flodding these craps. A question was asked to you with reminder that where one can get flat with similar facility in same budget you never responded.

Bike pe Ghoomne wala login ko calculation ka lession deta hai. Come to Xing and see how many cars are there similar to situation where a DST in finance industry having salary of 10k - 15k giving lecture to a promotor of company who is paying ppl like him.

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
                Sepulchar, I'm confused. Usally authority makes parks, roads etc. Are you saying that CR golf Course has been made by some group of builders ??
                Yes he is right, in Crossing everything Golf Corse, Road, Street Light etc. everything has been developed by Crossing Infra the developer who has developed this city, in due course of time all of us will be required to pay maintenance of Rs. 0.30 paise per sq.ft. for maintaining these facility.

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                  In Neherpar, My brother is having a falt in Puri Pranayam, got registered it last month after paying Increased EDC, Steel Escalation, Labor Cess, Although project is delayed by almost 2-3 but instead of paying Penalty builder has charged Interest on delayed payment of Steel Escalaion, Labor Cess & LAst 5% Payment. Also flat was booked in 2010 when all the structure was completed, how can some one charge steel escalation.

Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession.

Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these.

Dear, for any of the facility PPL are required to pay for it directly or indirectly, in this case price of land used for Golf Course must have been accommodated in the land purchased by Builders from Crossing Infra, but none of the flat owner has paid directly for Golf Course except the PLC for Golf Course facing, so no one expected also that they will be allowed to use it free of cost, may be in some area known to you this can happen.

At the time of booking ppl were aware what they are going to get and what price.

If you know how plotting happen for development for new area you would not have raised the costing part of Golf Course. For every inch of land or any facility it is required to be paid by end user only.

You are so frustrated that you will keep arguing and arguing.

Was not responding to your post as its wasting own time by responding to your quotes. But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par.

If ppl post pic of Gold Course you guy have problem, but you guy can Post pics of Gurgaon - Faridabad Road in Neherpar thread. From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24.

You can reach to Badarpur in 20 - 30 min but from there it will take 45 min to 1 hr to reach CP, from crossing I reach CP in 50 - 70 minute.

Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it.

Frustating.

You are telling that ppl do not respond to query, what you do other than flodding these craps. A question was asked to you with reminder that where one can get flat with similar facility in same budget you never responded.

Bike pe Ghoomne wala login ko calculation ka lession deta hai. Come to Xing and see how many cars are there similar to situation where a DST in finance industry having salary of 10k - 15k giving lecture to a promotor of company who is paying ppl like him.
                  Bahot bade jhoote ho dost. I know nothing about CR but I know a LOT about NP because I live here.

Your lies are in bold font. Please recheck and correct because I am in no mood to correct all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Bahot bade jhoote ho dost. I know nothing about CR but I know a LOT about NP because I live here.

Your lies are in bold font. Please recheck and correct because I am in no mood to correct all of them.

Tell me what is Lie, Tum log bhgwan ho kya jo tum bole wo saty bank sab Jhooth.

You may not be aware that who was Contractor for Gurgaon - Faridabad road but he is my customer.

I am the POA holder for my Brother and for your information got registered his flat of Puri Pranayam on 15th April, at Tigaon sub registrar office thru their advocate Surender Yadav. Flat was booked in Feb 2010 after that atleast on 6-7 time I have been to that site.

Booking ke time Builder nahin batata ki uske do block ke beech se sector ki road ja rahi hai, baad me ye pata chalta hai, bolo ye bhi jhooth hai ki Puri Pranayam ke C & D Block ke beech se sector raod aab banna susru hua hai.
                    To make fool of customer even they made fountain on road.

My another Relative is having a flat in Piyush who booked it in 2008 and been to his flat also 3-4 times. Date bataon ki Baap n dono bete kab jail gaye aaur kab bahar aaye.

When 1st time I visited there even BPTP Bridge was not there.

I was laso Planning for RPS Savana but now think myself lucky that instead of those I purchased in Crossing when this was RTM and started living there in 3 month time from final payment.

Comment

Three directors of a real estate firm were arrested on Tuesday in a cheating case.

Anil Goel, MD, Piyush Buildwell India Ltd, and his two sons Amit and Puneet, were arrested from their Sector 9 house. They were produced before a local court which sent them to one-day police custody.

The real estate firm had been accused of demanding Rs. 9-10 lakh over 'fit out' letters from over a thousand flat buyers. The firm could not give completion or possession letters to them since its licence, which expired in 2009, has not been renewed.

The police action came on a complaint filed by one Vinod Sharma of Sector 29, Faridabad, in September 2012. "This money was not mentioned in the buyer-builder agreement signed in 2007, and we were shocked to receive this `Fit out' notice from the builder," Sharma said.

The trio was taken to mini-secretariat in Sector 12 where they remained inside ACP Darshan Lal Malik's office for hours. They were produced before the court in the afternoon.

Police said though there were many complaints against the company, the directors have been arrested in connection with Sharma's complaint only.

The police tried to arbitrate among flat buyers and the Goels at Malik's office but it took them into custody after talks failed. "They were arrested in one case only, though there are many complaints against this group," said Navdeep Singh Virk, Joint Commissioner of Police, Faridabad.

"We tried to convince the buyers. It is not a major issue," said Atul Gautam, head, corporate communications, Piyush Buildwell.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X