Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• We reached the place after accident & were witness to all that went after that...

News report is correct..neither she was resident of Gh-7 neither she had come to somebody's place at CR..

Suicide note didn't blame anybody..she came by car..parked it outside..and committed suicide..each & every house in that tower was asked about the identity of the girl but no one was aware.. phone was recovered which helped police to reach to her parents..

Sad that this happened here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    We reached the place after accident & were witness to all that went after that...

News report is correct..neither she was resident of Gh-7 neither she had come to somebody's place at CR..

Suicide note didn't blame anybody..she came by car..parked it outside..and committed suicide..each & every house in that tower was asked about the identity of the girl but no one was aware.. phone was recovered which helped police to reach to her parents..

Sad that this happened here..

This is a very sad news ....
    Just one qus ? Did she jumped from roof top ? If yes why were the doors leading to roof top not locked?
    It could be very very risky if doors will be left open at all times as even kids will be having easy access...
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

Sent from my ZP980 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    This is a very sad news ....
    Just one qus ? Did she jumped from roof top ? If yes why were the doors leading to roof top not locked?
    It could be very very risky if doors will be left open at all times as even kids will be having easy access...
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

Sent from my ZP980 using Tapatalk

Pratts all that is known is that she jumped..from 4th or 14th floor will never be known.
    CommentQuote
    Pratts all that is known is that she jumped..from 4th or 14th floor will never be known.

Okays...
    This is very sad news both for parents of that lady as well as for society as it happened just before festive season...
    No matter how easy going you are life sometimes takes you to a place from where there is no turning back …. In this type of unfortunate insidents everyone loose something….

My wish this Deepawali would be “Bhagwan sub ko shadbhudhi day ..”

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Okays...
    This is very sad news both for parents of that lady as well as for society as it happened just before festive season...
    No matter how easy going you are life sometimes takes you to a place from where there is no turning back …. In this type of unfortunate insidents everyone loose something….

My wish this Deepawali would be “Bhagwan sub ko shadbhudhi day ..”

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Pratts Happy diwali to you also & happy diwali to all on the forum..

Pratts do visit Gh-07 for diwali carnival today & tomorrow...
    CommentQuote
    Pratts Happy diwali to you also & happy diwali to all on the forum..

Pratts do visit Gh-07 for diwali carnival today & tomorrow...

Happy Diwali to you and all the others on the fourm ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Dear CR residents/investors/end-users/builders and all well-wishers I wish you a very happy & prosperous DIWALI. May GODDESS LAKSHMI fulfill all your wishes and dreams
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Choti Diwali to all..

Today Mr. Rajnath Singh president BJP celebrated diwali milan to CR.it was a proud moment as our MP hailed development of CR and praised the CR infrastructure and also the festive spirit.
    CommentQuote
  • दीपावली के पर्व की सभी क्रोसिंग वासियों को परिवार सहित ढेरों-ढेरों शुभकामनाएँ ।

आप सभी पर सम्पूर्ण वर्ष माँ लक्ष्मी की विशेष कृपा बनी रहे ।

सभी को माँ लक्ष्मी के आशीर्वाद से धन-धान्य, यश-वैभव, मान-सम्मान, सुख-शान्ती तथा स्वास्थ्य की प्राप्ति हो ।

"शुभ दीपावली"
    CommentQuote
  • It may not be relevant to mention here, but I have one problem

I have purchased one flat in resale( not registered in name of the seller). I have taken loan for that flat.
    The issue here is the builder is asking for getting registration of the flat in my name for the cost that has been paid by the Seller, i.e., Rs 25 lakh; as the builder is playing the part of seller for the purpose of registration.
    but I have paid 38 lakh in white and want to get registration of flat for 38 lakh only.
    I want to know how I can get the flat registered for Rs 38 lakh.

thanks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
    Long time Suraj..

Ya rs. 1.5 per sq ft maintenance is much lesser than 2.20 which is becoming a norm these days...

best part is Electricity but then some are not ready to believe...

Hi Dear....

Yes missed many things on this forum specially new avatars of specular ji. Travelling a lot now a days hence not regular on this forum......BTW CR is growing and flourishing quite fast than I thought.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • supertech livingston
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings Visit Updates:

First Global venture by group of builders, nicely done, artistically can only try to explain," its like a pond of nector in desert".

Pros:

1. Well planned, mostly RTM
    2. The area is next to Noida extension
    3. The Golf Course is lifeline and beauty of the place
    4. Saw buses for metro station, CNG pumps
    5. Galleria market is done atristically
    6. Wider inside roads, some are beautiful than CP
    7. Read a lot about DG, wonder where it will come, GDA has no space left for it.

Cons:

1. NH24 is bit old road look (proposed six lane road is in pipeline)
    2. Future connectivity could be an issue, as NH24 connecting roads needs to be much wider, same with Noida.
    3. FAR is higher, Sorry I paid visit to RNE first, anyways I like high high rise towers (in general FAR leads to sharing of resources)
    4. CR is so beautiful from inside that even if compare CR park, that will look old/ mohalla infornt of it, thats what the main issue is with surrounding areas :(
    5. Schools could be an issue, and decent frequent public transport

Projects Analysis Request:

a. GH07 is amazing ....but beyond super range :(
    b. Mahangun ..... but upper floors available
    c. Ajnara ..... GC view, I can die for it, but premium and size is super big here
    d. Saviour ..... as of now on side lined, but under budgeted
    e. Supertech .... premium location, sizes, and availibility (moreover near to RTM)

Requesting CR folks please suggest some good options for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh94165
    It may not be relevant to mention here, but I have one problem

I have purchased one flat in resale( not registered in name of the seller). I have taken loan for that flat.
    The issue here is the builder is asking for getting registration of the flat in my name for the cost that has been paid by the Seller, i.e., Rs 25 lakh; as the builder is playing the part of seller for the purpose of registration.
    but I have paid 38 lakh in white and want to get registration of flat for 38 lakh only.
    I want to know how I can get the flat registered for Rs 38 lakh.

thanks in anticipation

The builder has to agree for getting the flat registered for Rs 38 lakhs as you would be paying the stamp duty.
    Rest, seniors on the forum may throw some light
    CommentQuote
  • एनएच-24 : 6 लेन पर केंद्र सरकार का ग्रीन सिग्नल

एनएच-24 : 6 लेन पर केंद्र सरकार का ग्रीन सिग्नल

एनएच-24 के यूपी गेट से डासना तक के करीब 22 किमी. लंबे हिस्से को 6 लेन करने के लिए केंद्र सरकार ने ग्रीन सिग्नल दे दिया है।
    केंद्रीय सड़क परिवहन मंत्रालय ने नैशनल हाईवे अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया (एनएचएआई) को इस संबंध में कदम उठाने का निर्देश दिया है।
    केंद्र सरकार ने यूपी में सड़कों की मरम्मत के लिए 100 करोड़ रुपये भी जारी किए हैं। यह रकम राष्ट्रीय राजमार्गों को दुरुस्त करने पर खर्च की जाएगी।
    यूपी सरकार ने एक आधिकारिक बयान में बताया कि 25 अक्टूबर को प्रदेश के लोक निर्माण मंत्री शिवपाल यादव ने केंद्रीय सड़क परिवहन मंत्री ऑस्कर फर्नांडिस के साथ मीटिंग में एनएच-24 को यूपी गेट से डासना तक 6 लेन करने की मांग की थी।
    बयान के मुताबिक, यादव ने कहा था कि गाजियाबाद में करीब 22 किमी. के इस रूट पर ट्रैफिक फ्लो अधिक है और यह राष्ट्रीय राजधानी से भी जुड़ा है, लिहाजा इसे चौड़ा करना जरूरी है।

जाम क्यों :
    फिलहाल एनएच-24 का यह हिस्सा 4 लेन है। जगह-जगह अतिक्रमण ने इसे अिौर संकरा कर दिया है। इसके चलते इस पर जाम की स्थिति बनी रहती है। इस रोड पर एलिवेटिड रोड बनाने की मांग भी जीडीए कर चुका है।
    ट्रैफिक पुलिस की एक सर्वे रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक, इस रूट पर रोज करीब साढ़े तीन लाख गाडि़यां गुजरती हैं। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक 12 लेन से आता है, लेकिन यूपी में आते ही यह 4 लेन से गुजरता है। इससे ट्रैफिक की स्पीड भी घटती है।

तकनीकी दिक्कतें :
    इस रोड को चौड़ा करने में सबसे ज्यादा परेशानी एनएच-24 के दोनों ओर बसी कई अवैध कॉलोनियों से है। साल 2010 में जिला प्रशासन ने अवैध कॉलोनियों को हटाने प्रयास किया था, लेकिन हिंसक विरोध को देखते हुए कदम वापस खींचने पड़े।
    उठती रही है मांग :
    यूपी के सीएम अखिलेश यादव ने एनएच -24 को चौड़ा करने के लिए केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री को लेटर लिखा था। वहीं बीजेपी अध्यक्ष और सांसद राजनाथ सिंह ने लोकसभा में और बीएसपी सांसद नरेंद्र कश्यप ने राज्यसभा में इसे चौड़ा करने की मांग उठाई थी।

एनएच-24 : 6 लेन पर केंद्र सरकार का ग्रीन सिग्नल - NH-24: 6-lane Centre's green signal - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote