Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Can anyone gives updates for gardenia squire Tower C?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by svarunmishra
    Hi
    Can anyone gives updates for gardenia squire Tower C?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please have a look at
    Post - 6755 and Page 676 and Post No 6761,6762 Page 677 of this thread.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy Tower-Livingston Supertech-Construction updates

:(
    For the last two months the builder's website is reflecting that 8th floor slab has been casted. Has the construction work stopped....! Can anyone give the true picture at the site. If this is the speed of the work God knows when will the possession start ? I request Mr. VibhorVaish to please try to contact me
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy Tower-Livingston Supertech-Construction updates

Originally Posted by tarvani
    :(
    For the last two months the builder's website is reflecting that 8th floor slab has been casted. Has the construction work stopped....! Can anyone give the true picture at the site. If this is the speed of the work God knows when will the possession start ? I request Mr. VibhorVaish to please try to contact me

Tarvani ji can you please share the contact detail , using i am able to contact with you . Actually i unable to share contact detail with you reason is forum rules restriction .Is any other way to communicate .Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • DG Case / Hearing dtd. 25-11-13/ Next date 3rd Jan 14

Next Date of Hearing : 3rd Jan 2014

SECTION XI LISTED ON: 25.11.2013
    IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Court No. 5
    CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION Item No. 4

PETITION FOR SPECIAL LEAVE TO APPEAL(CIVIL) NO. 32118 OF 2011, 245 OF 2012
    and 34058 OF 2013
    WITH PRAYER FOR INTERIM RELIEF

M/S. ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS. LTD. ...PETITIONER
    VERSUS
    STATE OF U.P. & ORS. ...RESPONDENTS

OFFICE REPORT

The matters above mentioned were listed before the Hon'ble Court on
    21.10.2013, when the Court was pleased to pass the following order:
    "SLP(C)...CC No.13412/2012
    Permission to file SLP(C)...CC No.13412/2012 is granted.
    Delay condoned.

Issue notice. Learned counsel appearing for the respondents in other
    matters may accept notice. They may file reply within two weeks.
    Rejoinder affidavit, if any, may be filed within two weeks thereafter.

In rest of the matters, Mr. Sudhir Kulshreshtha, learned counsel
    appearing for the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam and Ms. Reena Singh, learned
    counsel appearing for the Ghaziabad Development Authority pray and are
    permitted two weeks time to file affidavit and documents. Rejoinder
    affidavit may be filed by the petitioner within two weeks thereafter.
    List after four weeks."

SLP (c) No. 32118/2011
    It is submitted that Mr. Sudhir Kulshrestha, Advocate has on 14.11.2013 filed Affidavit on behalf of the Respondent No. 5 (copies of the same are circulated herewith).
    SLP (c) No. 245/2012
    It is submitted that there are 5 Respondents. Counsel for the Respondent Nos. 1 to 4 have not filed Counter Affidavit so far respectively hence no Rejoinder Affidavit has been filed.

Service of show cause notice is not complete on Respondent No. 5.

SLP (c) No. 34058/2013

There are five Respondents in this matter. Show cause notice was issued to all the five Respondents through registered A.D. Post. Mr.Gaurav Dhingra, Advocate has filed vakalatnama and memo of appearance on behalf of Respondent Nos. 1 & 2 but not filed Counter Affidavit so far.

Service in respect of Respondent Nos. 3 to 5 is awaited.
    It is submitted that no documents/affidavit has been filed so far.
    The matters above mentioned are listed before the Hon'ble Court with this office report.
    Dated this the 22nd day of November, 2013.

ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
    Copy to:
    Ms. Mukti Chaudhary, Advocate
    Mr. Sudhir Kulshreshtha, Advocate
    Mr. Ranbir Yadav, Advocate
    Mr. Pradeep Misra, Advocate
    Mr. Abhisth Kumar, Advocate
    ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Next Date of Hearing : 3rd Jan 2014

SECTION XI LISTED ON: 25.11.2013
    IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Court No. 5
    CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION Item No. 4

PETITION FOR SPECIAL LEAVE TO APPEAL(CIVIL) NO. 32118 OF 2011, 245 OF 2012
    and 34058 OF 2013
    WITH PRAYER FOR INTERIM RELIEF

M/S. ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS. LTD. ...PETITIONER
    VERSUS
    STATE OF U.P. & ORS. ...RESPONDENTS

OFFICE REPORT

The matters above mentioned were listed before the Hon'ble Court on
    21.10.2013, when the Court was pleased to pass the following order:
    "SLP(C)...CC No.13412/2012
    Permission to file SLP(C)...CC No.13412/2012 is granted.
    Delay condoned.

Issue notice. Learned counsel appearing for the respondents in other
    matters may accept notice. They may file reply within two weeks.
    Rejoinder affidavit, if any, may be filed within two weeks thereafter.

In rest of the matters, Mr. Sudhir Kulshreshtha, learned counsel
    appearing for the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam and Ms. Reena Singh, learned
    counsel appearing for the Ghaziabad Development Authority pray and are
    permitted two weeks time to file affidavit and documents. Rejoinder
    affidavit may be filed by the petitioner within two weeks thereafter.
    List after four weeks."

SLP (c) No. 32118/2011
    It is submitted that Mr. Sudhir Kulshrestha, Advocate has on 14.11.2013 filed Affidavit on behalf of the Respondent No. 5 (copies of the same are circulated herewith).
    SLP (c) No. 245/2012
    It is submitted that there are 5 Respondents. Counsel for the Respondent Nos. 1 to 4 have not filed Counter Affidavit so far respectively hence no Rejoinder Affidavit has been filed.

Service of show cause notice is not complete on Respondent No. 5.

SLP (c) No. 34058/2013

There are five Respondents in this matter. Show cause notice was issued to all the five Respondents through registered A.D. Post. Mr.Gaurav Dhingra, Advocate has filed vakalatnama and memo of appearance on behalf of Respondent Nos. 1 & 2 but not filed Counter Affidavit so far.

Service in respect of Respondent Nos. 3 to 5 is awaited.
    It is submitted that no documents/affidavit has been filed so far.
    The matters above mentioned are listed before the Hon'ble Court with this office report.
    Dated this the 22nd day of November, 2013.

ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
    Copy to:
    Ms. Mukti Chaudhary, Advocate
    Mr. Sudhir Kulshreshtha, Advocate
    Mr. Ranbir Yadav, Advocate
    Mr. Pradeep Misra, Advocate
    Mr. Abhisth Kumar, Advocate
    ASSISTANT REGISTRAR

Hi,

So any clue what course case is taking i.e.in whose favour case is going.

By which date is it expected any decision will be pass by the court.
    CommentQuote
  • DG Case

Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Hi,

So any clue what course case is taking i.e.in whose favour case is going.

By which date is it expected any decision will be pass by the court.

At present no one can say outcome of Case it can go any way.

However after looking at the fate of few similar plants I am confident that even if it gets constructed with political pressure it will not be possible to keep this plant running. It will be simply waste of public money for nonviable project.

Its practically not possible to run plant without any negative environmental effect as being claimed by GNN.
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • couple of days back i used the road from behind GC2 to reach CR .. this has really brought CR very close to projects like Mahagun Mywoods, GC2 16th Avenue etc .. only around 50-100 metre stretch of road is still to be built, and once that is done, this route will be the preferred one for all CR folks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    couple of days back i used the road from behind GC2 to reach CR .. this has really brought CR very close to projects like Mahagun Mywoods, GC2 16th Avenue etc .. only around 50-100 metre stretch of road is still to be built, and once that is done, this route will be the preferred one for all CR folks :)

Yes that bring CR very close to other projects but that part has been so for an year now. I use that route to commute and it is filled with dust and bumpy ride. I do not understand what is stopping CIPL to complete the remaining part and atleast laydown a smooth tarcoal coated Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yes that bring CR very close to other projects but that part has been so for an year now. I use that route to commute and it is filled with dust and bumpy ride. I do not understand what is stopping CIPL to complete the remaining part and atleast laydown a smooth tarcoal coated Road.

any farmer issues in acquiring the remaining few metres of land ?
    CommentQuote

It is our lifeline..I am not minding 2 kms ride..it's not smooth but it's not bad but yeah dust is heavy on that side...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    It is our lifeline..I am not minding 2 kms ride..it's not smooth but it's not bad but yeah dust is heavy on that side...

Yes it is our lifeline and i am also using it but its been quite sometime since PULIA was made. The high tension tower has also been removed but the road still stands the same.

Connectivity was major bottleneck for CR and today its stands same. In last Crossings Insights it was key tagline that It will be the Major entrance route for crossings and till date only PULIA seems the only progress.
    CommentQuote
    Yes it is our lifeline and i am also using it but its been quite sometime since PULIA was made. The high tension tower has also been removed but the road still stands the same.

Connectivity was major bottleneck for CR and today its stands same. In last Crossings Insights it was key tagline that It will be the Major entrance route for crossings and till date only PULIA seems the only progress.

any idea when the remaining few hundred metres of road will be made ? I think that would be good as it would enable the village route to be bypassed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    any idea when the remaining few hundred metres of road will be made ? I think that would be good as it would enable the village route to be bypassed

CIPL gave it in written that they will get it done ( dont remember the exact date but I think it was bu Jul - Aug 2013 ) .... Why is CROMA not calling another round of Protest against CIPL ??

Any idea what is cooking??

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote