Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Atm

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    SBI ATM to be operational from today.

Its operational, withdrawn money yesterday eve.

Probably One ATM of BoB will be place at Galleria Market from this week.
    CommentQuote
  • New Road

Originally Posted by pushpankar
    The way Crossing infra are working on that road it seems it will take a year or more for them to complete.

No Timeline has been floated by them,so completion period is not known,earlier as per my information it was supposed to be woking by Diwali.

I hope some senior members could give beeter idea.

As per latest available information, Laying of final layer on completed portion of road will start in this week and it should be completed in a week time.

Issue of disputed patch is not resolved yet, however today seen that on both side of disputed patch some material is dumped and also on NE side leveling work is at advance stage on the widened portion of road.

Looks like the dead line of laying of final layer will be met except the disputed portion.

With completion of road on both side life will be better. Only worry is more vehicle will satrt using this road and there will be jam with both way traffic on the village portion of 200 mtr.
    CommentQuote
  • CIPl is organizing winter carnival from December 21 to December 25 at Golf course.

Talent hunt and haat bazaar are the main attractions.

Ad can be seen all over CR.

One more mother dairy booth has opened in front of supertech.

Small moti mahal has also opened.looks more of a take away.
    CommentQuote
  • CROMA Updates circulated on Yahoo Group

Dear Residents

Please find update on connective and other pending issues.

1) Road Connectivity :

Connectivity from GH-7, Gate No.2: As per CIPL work is getting started this week and is expected to be over by December`13 end irrespective of 50 meter land dispute resolution.

2) Connectivity: All formalities for tower installation on Pancheel Square mall are completed. Tower will be installed by end of this month which will cover Airtel, Idea and Vodafone.

3) ATM:
    SBI ATM will be operational from today.
    BOB ATM is available in Galleria Market from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    4) Second Mother Dairy is ready in between Mahagun and GGV and will be operational soon. First Mother Diary is already operational opposite GH-7 gate no. 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyother goodies will eventually come under crossing, but below two issue is what most critical is-

a) Alternate road connectivity- I feel the owner of the disputed land is being persuaded to ask more and more or till a part of Nex inventory sold off (builder-owner- nexus ) , my POV:bab (5):

b) Dumping ground- its in SC, hopefully some positive will come out from our loooooong ait, I am seeing the construction on Ansal's side land is on very fast mode, seems they might roll out the posession by next year or so..

Originally Posted by mann973
    Dear Residents

Please find update on connective and other pending issues.

1) Road Connectivity :

Connectivity from GH-7, Gate No.2: As per CIPL work is getting started this week and is expected to be over by December`13 end irrespective of 50 meter land dispute resolution.

2) Connectivity: All formalities for tower installation on Pancheel Square mall are completed. Tower will be installed by end of this month which will cover Airtel, Idea and Vodafone.

3) ATM:
    SBI ATM will be operational from today.
    BOB ATM is available in Galleria Market from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    4) Second Mother Dairy is ready in between Mahagun and GGV and will be operational soon. First Mother Diary is already operational opposite GH-7 gate no. 2.
    CommentQuote
  • ATM news is very good :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • WINTER CARNIVAL (21st - 25th Dec) Golf Course

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41317
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41318

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    cipl is organizing winter carnival from december 21 to december 25 at golf course.

Talent hunt and haat bazaar are the main attractions.

Ad can be seen all over cr.

One more mother dairy booth has opened in front of supertech.

Small moti mahal has also opened.looks more of a take away.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    As per latest available information, Laying of final layer on completed portion of road will start in this week and it should be completed in a week time.

Issue of disputed patch is not resolved yet, however today seen that on both side of disputed patch some material is dumped and also on NE side leveling work is at advance stage on the widened portion of road.

Looks like the dead line of laying of final layer will be met except the disputed portion.

With completion of road on both side life will be better. Only worry is more vehicle will satrt using this road and there will be jam with both way traffic on the village portion of 200 mtr.

is there some dispute with farmers ?
    CommentQuote
  • looks like pulia widening work has started, any info ............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    looks like pulia widening work has started, any info ............

bhai any chance of relocating shahberi market and widen the full road also ? that wud be the best thing for crossings :)
    CommentQuote

yeh its confirmed now, crain was working there on full time mode today morning.

hope it gets converted to a 4 lane soon and jam free as well, ;);)

rest part of shaberi will be done with time hopefully.

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai any chance of relocating shahberi market and widen the full road also ? that wud be the best thing for crossings
    CommentQuote
  • Good thing is roads from shaberi Theka to Gaur Circle have been repaired and without dust now.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Please keep us posted on the development reg Pulia and alternate road connectivity ..

Originally Posted by xmen82
    Good thing is roads from shaberi Theka to Gaur Circle have been repaired and without dust now.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I saw big PizzaHut board. PizzaHut shop in Paramount shopping area :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Yesterday I saw big PizzaHut board. PizzaHut shop in Paramount shopping area :)

Thats really a good news. Is croma also opening up in mahagun commercial ?

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote