Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    I missed it..My wife was saying ki even Pankaj Udhas was happy to see CR & the great response to his show..
    what is the location of the Auditorium ? Is it inside CR ?

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Yar how can I upload a photo to this thread... want to upload one but am not able to ... it is asking for URL .... do i need to load it to some site and then copy paste the URL here??

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        CIPL confirms 8000 registries done til date:

        Flats in which possession taken..latest predicted position:

        Paramount: 400
        Mahagun - 500
        Ajanara - 200
        Supertech-200
        Gaur-250
        Exotica - 50
        Gardenia - 150
        Assotech - 150
        Prateek-200
        Bulland-150
        Arihant 200
        Panchsheel-450
        Gh-7- 1650
        Proview-150
        SAM residency-30
        SAM clement-50
        Skytech-20
        Cosmos-30
        dreamland-20
        Golf Green-20

        which is around 4900-5000 families shifted..

        Please update if any figures look less/more.
        Arihant 255 till 8th April out of 360

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Agenda for today is population..yesterday it was golf Course?

          3.00 Lacs for Fire fighting Charges...3.00 Rs per sq ft maintenance charges in Neharpaar is agenda from our side from morning but no answers from NP guys..

          150 times in 7 months that is the minimum visits required for doing registry already ready villa...so much for freehold land...no answers on that

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            its tricky on IREF.. there is option called attachment "pin holder like symbol" then you need to resize it for uploading.


            Originally posted by pratts View Post
            Yar how can I upload a photo to this thread... want to upload one but am not able to ... it is asking for URL .... do i need to load it to some site and then copy paste the URL here??

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              i always anticipated it as populous as other areas in UP. In fact someone raised concern about increased traffic near shahberi pullia and to cross, it takes more than 40 minutes.

              I always anticipated these issues, that CR when even 50% occupied will face due to its high density and narrow access roads.
              sepulchar Bhai - sub jhoot jhoot badiya hay....

              "
              Originally Posted by Expert Bhai

              I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
              Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a
              ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
              So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.


              hindustan and sepulchar like this.

              Originally Posted by sepulchar

              Population count of CR is becoming a topic of debate, everyone counts in thousands but range varies from 3000 , 4000 to 8000 families shifted :bab

              Need to Check the reality , as pictures explains clearly low occupancy rates inspite of it falling under thickly populated state of India, Uttar (59):Pradesh"

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                its tricky on IREF.. there is option called attachment "pin holder like symbol" then you need to resize it for uploading.
                Somehow this pinholder is not showing up on my explorer

                Thanks for replying

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Its really not good use such words like Ghosttown etc. to place where 3000+ families shifted. End of the day it there dream home. There may be problems today. even I would say its story of every new site in the beginning. things will change gradually for sure and hopefully CR would be one of the best location of NCR along with other new location. I can only suggest instead of wasting our energy in such useless arguments we should force authorities to work on road, Pulia and other such issues.

                  This is just a thought. I do not have any investment in CR but from inside I liked it.

                  Thanks
                  Ansh

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                    Wait for few more day is on table.

                    ANSAL's matter alongwith case of CROMA and CIPL did not reach on board for hearing and accordingly it stands adjourned.

                    Exact date of next date of listing shall be known from the case status on website which will be available by tomorrow.
                    As per latest update on Supreme Court Website, Situation is again wait n watch

                    There are No Further Orders of Listing

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by pratts View Post
                      sepulchar Bhai - sub jhoot jhoot badiya hay....

                      "
                      Originally Posted by Expert Bhai

                      I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
                      Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a
                      ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
                      So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.


                      hindustan and sepulchar like this.

                      Originally Posted by sepulchar

                      Population count of CR is becoming a topic of debate, everyone counts in thousands but range varies from 3000 , 4000 to 8000 families shifted :bab

                      Need to Check the reality , as pictures explains clearly low occupancy rates inspite of it falling under thickly populated state of India, Uttar (59):Pradesh"
                      Hahaha..

                      This is what I wanted to convey..

                      You can write anything and sepulchral will turn it against cr.the great saviour for innocent buyers.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X