Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys.. lots of things are happening day by day , SRS super bazar is also coming up before holi, so guys pizza hut mein pizza khana , motimahal mein kabab udana aur SRS super bazar mein jam ke shopping karana .

critics are also welcome..
    CommentQuote
  • money bhai srs kis market main aa raha hai? what abt haldiram and multiplexes
    CommentQuote
  • SBI Atm is fully operational and good thing is that no queue n cash is always there.

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Decent Progress going on on Pulia Widenning...
    Will try for some snaps next time
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing winter carnival is opened for public. Looking good in chilled winter evening.

CommentQuote
  • Some pics of winter carnival

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Just had a discussion with someone in ICICI Bank and it looks like ICICI is also planing to open a Branch in CR....
    Let us C ... how long will it take...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Winter Carnival

Sunday evening saw good foot fall..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear critians ,
    As you know two mother dairy milk booth are operational, CIPL is trying to find out places for another two milk booths, pizza hut is will be in operation from jan 2014 .
    I am having some more good regarding CR development and will share in the 2nd week of jan 2014

cheeeeeeeeeers....khao piyo aur mauj manao:)

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    critics of CR are more worried about it's rate and development rather then user and investors of CR . since long they are trying to prove cr is worthless project , but sorry to say that CR is in flying mode and more and more development is happening on monthly basis and they have missed the bus and internally they are also missing it.
    I would like to add some value addition here regarding development of CR, CIPL as sanctioned 4 mother dairy milk and vegie booth and it will be operation by end of this year .orbit plaza will be operation from diwali of this year and lots of branded food outlets have booked their's shops already to be operational by end of this year.

so my critics of cr pls keep posting your critics regarding cr and make cr more and more famous day by day..
    CommentQuote
  • bhai ye sab theek he. but what abt the status of DG?
    agar DG aa gaya to ye sab goodies kuch kaam ke nahn honge. we will see crows and vultures flying on CR.

tareekh pe tareekh when this DG thng will get resolved?

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    Dear critians ,
    As you know two mother dairy milk booth are operational, CIPL is trying to find out places for another two milk booths, pizza hut is will be in operation from jan 2014 .
    I am having some more good regarding CR development and will share in the 2nd week of jan 2014

cheeeeeeeeeers....khao piyo aur mauj manao:)
    CommentQuote
  • piku it is not DG..it is SWMP..covered one.but yes that too would be a problem..

Even SC is not able to understand this case..isiliye taariq par taariq...
    CommentQuote
  • PizzaHut- Work in progress

Yesterday night work was in progress at 10.30 pm also...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yesterday night work was in progress at 10.30 pm also...

Work@shahberi pulia ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Work@shahberi pulia ?

I hardly go from that side..so no input from my side..Kal karta hooon wahan ka rukh..aur karta hoon update
    CommentQuote
  • Pulia work is going on at a good speed. I have seen workers at night time also.

Sent from my Note3 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote