Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR is a big topic in mind of investors as well as of local builders i too have invested in CR and getting decent rental,long term but im sure CR will have more surprises..

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Agenda for today is population..yesterday it was golf Course?

3.00 Lacs for Fire fighting Charges...3.00 Rs per sq ft maintenance charges in Neharpaar is agenda from our side from morning but no answers from NP guys..

150 times in 7 months that is the minimum visits required for doing registry already ready villa...so much for freehold land...no answers on that
      http://mahagunpuram..in/2013/02/re-m...rges_7096.html
      Your answer is below, BPTP is yuck builder but mahagun is best in CR...There are several links complaints against him... There are same against Jaipuria, Supertech, Saviour green isles,,, and today gundagardi of Ajnara

How will you justify just one BPTP or ek duka aur in 7500 acres and more than 5 among lot of 7 or 8 buioders and 360 acres only.

Re: [Mahagunpuram] Possession Charges Explained

D/a

I own a flat in siddhi (phase 1), and in home loan industry for 10 yrs now.

Pls take a note of few facts..

1. Pls relax and dont panic...phase 1 people hv also gone through all these process's and have by and large agreed on the facts (a) that registry cost by builder is apt and even if u approach GDA,this will remain the same..infact these prices working are done in connivance between GDA and builder (b) charges for legal as claimed by builder is relatively high however considering the hassle and document work involved, it is better to leave it the way it is ..else it is an individual choice.

2. About the letter, regardless of the fact tht when it reached u or the date it got dispatched...u always have a choice to send a similar letter to the builder giving reasons for not taking possesion , till the time builder does not involve lawyers, there is no need to retort to such measure...a reply draft will do..nobody can force possesion without providing basic facilities and livable environment..

3. I would suggest to go for registry as per builders directions, or delay incase deemed necessary..

4. Delay in possesion was supported by penalty payments to the flat owners in the past hence the builder is customer tested in this regard.

5. Other critical issues like appropriate approvals, change in map/plan by builder etc can be dealt seperately and strongly only post taking possesion to avoid unwarranted delay.

Trust it answers few of your queries ..

Warm regards
      Ravi Arora
      Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
      Sender: MahagunpuramRWA@
      Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:56:44 +0800 (SGT)
      To: MahagunpuramRWA@<MahagunpuramRWA@>; prem429@yahoo.co.in<prem429@yahoo.co.in>
      ReplyTo: MahagunpuramRWA@
      Subject: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Possession Charges Explained

Hi Prem,

I think you are lucky enough that if they showed you the letter send on 2nd Feb and you reach Mahagun on 16th.

In my case this Innocent Guy I should say Mr. Shailendra (He himself was frustrated with working environment of Mahagun with customers) told me that the posession letter was send on 30-11-12 which I had not received until 23-Jan-13, I had a heated argument and ask them to provide me the receipt of the courier. All receipt was fraud and when I told them that I am going to put an RTI against you guys to furnish me the details of the courier, they were speeachless. The letter said that I have to take the possession until 31-Jan-2013. Then I on writting buy time from them until Feb 28.

Now I asked them that I will get my registry done on my own which cost me very less then what Mahagun is charging. Now they say that they can't provide me with the soft copy of the Matter which need to be printed on stamp, they say they will provide the hard copy an then you have to get it typed and then again our legal department will check if there is any mistake on printing e.t.c.....Means If I pay them hefty amount all is very smooth but If I try to save my hard earn money then they will not assist me in doing so. What a fun....."THE MOST TRUSTED BUILDER IN DELHI NCR"

Now I request if any one of you hav the soft copy of Mahagun Format please do share with me.

Regards
      Brijesh
      807 RIDDHI
      +919818574892/+919999476377

To: "MahagunpuramRWA@" <MahagunpuramRWA@>
      Sent: Saturday, 16 February 2013 2:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [Mahagunpuram] Possession Charges Explained

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Thanks for sharing such details. Its really very useful for my planning. Recently I visited Mahagun office for some clarification regarding the same.

When I came to know from this group only that Possession letter is issued for above the 10th floor in Riddhi, I went to their office to check it and following shocking news I received.

1) Letter send to my address (in Delhi) By 2nd Feb-13, But yet not received. today is 16th.
      2) I asked for the Post details, He (Mr. Shailendra ,a Mahagun representative, after screaming) provided but after verifying on Indian Post website (Speed Post ) online tracking- does not exist. ( Some of our friend already mentioned this problem in group)-Notable.
      3) I requested for the duplicated copy of my possession letter which I received and it was 14th Feb.

As per letter,all charges are as per the agreement but two things caught my attention:

1) Adhoc Charges :4853/-(4320+ST:533 @12.36%)
      2) Ledger Balance: 5868/-

(These charges are over and above the charges which Mr. Rajesh has illustrated in trailing email)

Next day I went to Mahgun office and ask for the clarification ( Mr. Shashikant, one of the name given in Possession letter). Tried to explain me as following:

1) Adhoc charges :are addition 20 Paisa/Sq ft of areas for 24 months as advance maintenance charges. At the time of Booing July-2012 it was Rs.1/sq ft, Now it have increased to Rs.1.2/Sr.ft. ( I think builder never informed about this increase before sending PL (Possession Letter))
      2) Ledger balance :which is showing in my account: due to Service tax charged (3.09%) for my covered parking which cost at the time of Booking 2 Lakh, and it was tax free at the time of booking. (but still calculation did not matched. I am still blank.)

Now my concern is : I have paid all the dues well on time as per the contract.then why these mismatch are showing now.

I have also asked for the "COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" to show me but I dint get direct answer other than theory from him (without completion certificated how we can offer PL)

Here, I request to the group, first
      1) whoever has not yet received the PL, please go the Mahagun office and collect immediately.
      2) Is covered car parking is liable for service Tax, If Yes, What is the Rate applicable for me ( 2.575% or 3.09 % or 12.36%)
      3) Maintenance charges increased from Rs.1/sqft to Rs.1.2/sqft is justified. what is the date of effectiveness??

Prem Bhaskar
      Riddhi
      13th Floor.

To: MahagunpuramRWA@
      Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 11:42 AM
      Subject: [Mahagunpuram] Possession Charges Explained

Dear All,Please find below details of Charges to be paid at the time of possession applicable to all i.e 900 / 1100 /1300 sqft1) Meter Charges: 12500 + Service Tax = 140452) Legal Charges: 12000 + Service Tax = 134833) 24 Months deposit 1.2 i.e sqft X 1.2 X 24 = 25920 / 31680 / 374404) Sink Fund 10 per sqft = 9000 / 11000 / 130005) Advance Common Charges = 200006) Registry Charges : 101007) Stamp Duty: As per Mahagun Calculation for male7% of {Cost at Circle Rate (sqmtr X 21500) + Parking + EDC/EEC/FFC + Legal charges + Meter charges } Stamp Duty will 7% of purchase price in case of new purchases so costly by another 50K approx.Regards,Rajesh

__._,_.___

-------------AAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------

Comment

Kya inn sab ko patiala and other brokers ID deny these are CR real residents , not only mahagun Ahrihant sab dekho kaise loot rahe hai ..

We at Arihant has taken up with builder but their reply is that Crossing Infra is charging on KVH basis hence they are also charging. They said that they will discuss with management of Crossing Infra along with representative from resident.

Its not that we are paying higher amount on Supply from electricity Board but on shelter of this on Back up also builders are charging on KVH basis instead of KWH and difference per unit is 3 - 4 Rupees.

Electricity charges paid by us are Rs. 4.19 per kVAh for UPPCL and Rs. 12.50 per kVAh for Diesel Generator. Whereas UPPCL defined charge is Rs. 3.20 per Unit (KWH)

We are overcharged to Rs. 4.19 that too for each kVAh and not KWH. 1 kVA = 0.8 kW. So it means that for every 800 watts (instead of 1000 watts = 1 KW), we are being charged Rs. 4.19 or Rs. 12.50/ kVAh. Hence effectively we are paying 4.19/0.8 = Rs. 5.24 / kWh (for UPPCL) and 12.50/0.8 = Rs. 15.625/kWh (for D.G.).

I feel that although every individual RWA / committee are talking with respective builder but CROMA should come in picture and take up this issue with Crossing Infra. If they are not listening than it should be reported to concerned authority.

Manmohan Jha
        Arihant

Yahoo! Groups

Comment

Re: [Mascot RWA Executive Body-278] Re: [RWA-Mascot:649] Re: Update on Electricity Issue in Mahagun Mascot
          Would be worth to mention here one more thing, the meters installed by Mahagun are currently charging us on the basis of KVAH(Kilo Volt Ampere per Hour) rather than KWH(Kilo Watt Hour) when as per my knowledge country domestic users are charged on basis of KWH only. In face I had been paying based on KWH only in Noida.

However when I confronted CSK(Mr Upendra and Mr. Yash), I was told that in Ghaziabad UPPCL is charging on basis of KVAH only since last 2 years or so. Which I seriously doubt, if anyone coming from Inidirapuram/Ghaziabad could confirm it.

PS: Just to give brief overview of on KWH and KVAH charging, KWH charging is based on rated input of the appliances i.e. a 100W bulb would consume 1KWH in 10 hours. However KVAH also takes into account power factor especially in case of inductive loads such as Tubelights, refrigerators, ACs, washing machines etc. For example a refrigerator may consume .15KWH however due to powerfactor it actually consumes .32 KVAH. In India none of the domestic user is liable for KVAH billing, its only in case of industrial users that it comes into affect. So one of the reasons for our higher bills is due to the very fact that we are being billed KVAH whereas CSK/CRPCL/Rathi Power whomsoever is actually getting power from UPPCL KWH basis only. So these guys are making profit from this as well!

Thanks,
          Gurpreet Singh

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Gurpreet Singh <xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Deepika,

On increased daily consumption from 13-14 units to 30-40 units, it could be due to the fact that AC/s is/are being used due to peak summer heat prevailing since last few days.

However going through the readings noted by you, I am particularly suspicious about couple of readings in particular as

20-May 879

7:10am
          21-May 921
          7:00am

Because we all know that there was no normal power supply from 20th May 1 pm till about 5pm 21st May. So I really wonder how can 42 Units(921-879) be used in 5-6 hours, unless you have 2-3 AC running full time for the duration!

Thanks,
          Gurpreet Singh

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Deepika Agrawal <xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Raju ji,

I have been keeping the track of my electricity units. My consumption is same since I have been residing here. But, I have observed that there is sudden hike in my consumed units of electricity and what makes me think that there is something fishy about electricity is that , we were not at home since 17th May afternoon 1pm till 20 May 8pm and only our refrigerator was on. We came to our home several times to pick some of our stuff and at that time also I tracked the electricity units. I am sharing this data with you.

I have observed that my consumption is 13-14 units per day and from last few days despite of being out of the house it has increased to 35-40 units per day, though the no. of appliances are same and hours of usage is same. I am very upset and wondering what to do.

Date Units-Light Time
          22-Apr 436 8:15am
          26-Apr 504 10:00pm
          27-Apr 514 4:30pm
          28-Apr 524 8:40am
          30-Apr 550 8:00am
          01-May 571 5:00pm
          04-May 617 7:35am
          08-May 691 9:08am
          18-May 877 7:10am
          18-May 879 11:pm
          20-May 879 7:10am
          21-May 921 7:00am
          22-May 950 9:00am

Regards,

DEEPIKA AGRAWAL
          (M): xxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Ishan Mishra <ishan.mishra@gmail.com> wrote:
          We should reach out to Consumer Forum as well..all the residents are being cheated by builders here .

It seems bigger issue than DG as it is already existing and hitting everyone badly.

Regards,
          Ishan

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Singh, Hemant <hemant.singh@igl.co.in> wrote:
          I am also agree with mr Gaurav, we should call media and tell the story of this power cut. Contact no of some media persons of Ghaziabad are given below

http://mascotrwa..in/2012/05/re-masc...e-rwa_287.html
          Last edited May 11 2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

There are more also , but dont want to flood forum, Dikpatiala and others 'WHATS UR SAYING ABOUT ALL THIS? Happening KHuleaam in CR ...

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              Agenda for today is population..yesterday it was golf Course?

3.00 Lacs for Fire fighting Charges...3.00 Rs per sq ft maintenance charges in Neharpaar is agenda from our side from morning but no answers from NP guys..

150 times in 7 months that is the minimum visits required for doing registry already ready villa...so much for freehold land...no answers on that
              Answer mil gaya, tasaali ho gayi , Tasaali karwane mein main mahir hoo, log kehte hai

koi aur seva ho tou batao

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                There are more also , but dont want to flood forum, Dikpatiala and others 'WHATS UR SAYING ABOUT ALL THIS? Happening KHuleaam in CR ...
                THanx for your effort and Input.

Comment

Like you these stories are older .. kuch naya karo yaar.. and what about BPTP... wo aaj bhi loot rahe hai... saw all latest news on Fbd thread

Comment

By the way .. you have access to mahagun yahoo group.. old investor .. Jass who sold in loss.. grapes are sour...

aab koi naya execuse maat de dena

Kya inn sab ko patiala and other brokers ID deny these are CR real residents , not only mahagun Ahrihant sab dekho kaise loot rahe hai ..

Yahoo! Groups

Comment

CR people, I visited CR few days ago and I found it very clean and beautiful area. My father was a farmer in a nearby village and sold a part of his fields earlier to make me go to US to study which was a big sacrifice. Now he wants to sell his remaining fields and move to city to live and we have finalized CR for the same because property here is cheap and people are middle class and not those flashy andhappening like in Delhi and Gurgaon. Also we have our roots in UP so he will prefer to stay in UP. Given the current population of CR, I think my father will fit in well with welcoming people like you.

Based on my details above, please suggest a good 3 or 4 bhk flat in a good society. If the deal is good, my chacha and tau will also migrate from our native village as they are very fond of living in a city.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X