Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Sepulchar you got suspended for flooding GNW threads don't do the same here. Please don't flood if don't have something to add.

Note for moderators : Thanks for doing good job I understand moderators can't take sides as per rules but moderators cannot close their eyes to something which is so apparent .... pls give a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      There are more also , but dont want to flood forum, Dikpatiala and others 'WHATS UR SAYING ABOUT ALL THIS? Happening KHuleaam in CR ...

Few people will never come up from their level and you are proving it again and again.

What are you trying to proof from all your above statements.
      If you search internet there are thousand of complaint against all companies be it , , , LIC, Any banks and any other well known companies.

I am not trying to defend builder but real estate sector is unorganized hence there are many cheating builder are doing across country, not only in CR specially.
      We know all these and trying to resolve at our level

But how does it prove that CR is not a good place?
      People here are great and building a good environment inside CR and we don't care about people like you
      Last edited May 11 2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
        Few people will never come up from their level and you are proving it again and again.

What are you trying to proof from all your above statements.
        If you search internet there are thousand of complaint against all companies be it , , , LIC, Any banks and any other well known companies.

I am not trying to defend builder but real estate sector is unorganized hence there are many cheating builder are doing across country, not only in CR specially.
        We know all these and trying to resolve at our level

But how does it prove that CR is not a good place?
        People here are great and building a good environment inside CR and we don't care about people like you
        Dear Mr. Bisht, Your surname says that you belong to garhwal region. I think you can help me as my father is also coming from a village background. Please help me find a 3/4 BHK for my father.

Comment

Dear Mahesh, please post your requirement.. and then try to narrow down to your dream house... you have to do some ground work.. visit societies, talk to resident. etc you can join CROMA yahoo group... actual sellers are posting mailsto sell their flats. I cannot post those mails .. else , I will be blocked.

Originally posted by maheshnaagar View Post
          Dear Mr. Bisht, Your surname says that you belong to garhwal region. I think you can help me as my father is also coming from a village background. Please help me find a 3/4 BHK for my father.

Comment

CR people, I visited CR few days ago and I found it very clean and beautiful area. My father was a farmer in a nearby village and sold a part of his fields earlier to make me go to US to study which was a big sacrifice. Now he wants to sell his remaining fields and move to city to live and we have finalized CR for the same because property here is cheap and people are middle class and not those flashy andhappening like in Delhi and Gurgaon. Also we have our roots in UP so he will prefer to stay in UP. Given the current population of CR, I think my father will fit in well with welcoming people like you.

Based on my details above, please suggest a good 3 or 4 bhk flat in a good society. If the deal is good, my chacha and tau will also migrate from our native village as they are very fond of living in a city.
            Nagar Bhai, CR se badhyia option bhi hai, try to explore others as well.

Comment

I don't know what do you mean my your statement but definitely CR resident can help you. Its better you join CR yahoo group where many owner are posting their flat selling request.

crossings-republik : CROSSINGS REPUBLIK

Everything depends on your budget and choice. Although I am not updated on latest rates in CR but rates for RTM properties are between 3800-4000 per sq. ft

Thanks,
              Suraj

Comment

Today visited Crossing Republic First timy to attend some one's Griha Pravesh Ceremony and like the CR very much.

But

I was really shocked to see the National Flag is hoisted till 9.00 pm in the evening. Does no body in CR knows the rules of national flag hoisting. It is criminal and disrespect to Indian flag.

I request all living there to please make it to adhere the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by bksdel View Post
                  Today visited Crossing Republic First timy to attend some one's Griha Pravesh Ceremony and like the CR very much.

But

I was really shocked to see the National Flag is hoisted till 9.00 pm in the evening. Does no body in CR knows the rules of national flag hoisting. It is criminal and disrespect to Indian flag.

I request all living there to please make it to adhere the rules.
                  It's will be good if croma takes care of these sensor matters.or the active forum members rather should spend some time on it. It's a matter of national pride

Comment

Nagar Bhai@ I hope u can make it out what kind of stuff settled down near your ex fields.

I still recommend NE is better choice, and more affordable.

Comment

Yesterday, I have finally zeroed down on Mahagun 10K 3BHK 15th Floor.... Its near to my new job place.

Please let me know schools, and other relevant details, i assume the basic necessity is easily available in CR

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X