Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sale or Rent

Hi Guys, I need some advice, I have a 2BHK in Ajnara Project. Currently, I am outside India and will come back in 3-4 yrs. IT's still Raw so haven't given on rent yet. What would you advice, shall I sale it or just give on Rent (after basic fittings)? I had a bad experience renting a property earlier in Delhi.
    Also, how much should I expect as rent or if plan to sale? It's 11th floor with evythg paid. Any response is appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonu8878
    Hi Guys, I need some advice, I have a 2BHK in Ajnara Project. Currently, I am outside India and will come back in 3-4 yrs. IT's still Raw so haven't given on rent yet. What would you advice, shall I sale it or just give on Rent (after basic fittings)? I had a bad experience renting a property earlier in Delhi.
    Also, how much should I expect as rent or if plan to sale? It's 11th floor with evythg paid. Any response is appreciated.

Without woodwork n with electrical fitting and fixtures(Fan & Lights) it will fetch you approx. 10 - 11k inclusive of maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Rent in corssing republik - Jan'14

Originally Posted by mann973
    Without woodwork n with electrical fitting and fixtures(Fan & Lights) it will fetch you approx. 10 - 11k inclusive of maintenance.

What will the rent (PSF) of an appartment (lower floor 0 to 5) in Crossing Republik in below cases

1. With wooden work in all rooms and kitchen (with out chimney) and complete electrical fittings (with fans, lights, water heaters in all bathrooms. but with out AC).

A. 1 KVA power back up B. 3 KVA power back up

2. With out wooden work and with out moduler kitchen and with out electrical fittings (no fans, light and no water heaters).

The maintenance charges will extra in both cases, will not include in calculation.
    CommentQuote
  • Few days back, there was an update on connectivity. Airtel tower was supposed to be commisioned on panchsheel square by 31st dec. But till date there is no improvement in signal strength. Do anybody have soke update on this?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I think the tower is installed as shown in pic.

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    What will the rent (PSF) of an appartment (lower floor 0 to 5) in Crossing Republik in below cases

1. With wooden work in all rooms and kitchen (with out chimney) and complete electrical fittings (with fans, lights, water heaters in all bathrooms. but with out AC).

2. With out wooden work and with out moduler kitchen and with out electrical fittings (no fans, light and no water heaters).

The maintenance charges will extra in both cases, will not include in calculation.

Waiting for reply of effect on rent on per KVA increase in Power Backup.

What will the difference in rent of same 2 flats if
    1st is having 1 KVA Power Backup and
    2nd have 3 KVA Power Backup?
    CommentQuote
  • Current Deal Rates in CR?

What are the current transaction rates in CR now? I am hearing deals at 3800-4000 in main CR. And other societies should be -5/10%?
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount Symphony Orchid Tower

Dear Friends,

I have purchased the 2BHK flat in the same tower at 21st floor in the month of Oct-2013.

I have purchased the unit under resale..

The builder has gave date of possession in feb-2013, but now Paramount is saying that it will take another 2-3months for possession.

I have paid 95% full amount to builder and 100% to my seller 3 months back but still i have not get my flat.

I request you all to please contact me urgently ..
    If you or your known to has flat in orchid tower of Paramount from 21st to 24th floor.

we all should join our hands and move forward for possession..

Rahul Jaiswal

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973

If you want rent - you can get around 9K to 10 K maximum
    and if you want to sell it out - you can get 36-39 Lacs( depends on your floor facing)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973

Don't sell. Given the state of the Indian real estate market, you're more than likely to incur losses. Give it on rent. If you put in the basis amenities (lights, fans etc), the property should fetch you anywhere between 15-17k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulbme
    Dear Friends,

I have purchased the 2BHK flat in the same tower at 21st floor in the month of Oct-2013.

I have purchased the unit under resale..

The builder has gave date of possession in feb-2013, but now Paramount is saying that it will take another 2-3months for possession.

I have paid 95% full amount to builder and 100% to my seller 3 months back but still i have not get my flat.

I request you all to please contact me urgently ..
    If you or your known to has flat in orchid tower of Paramount from 21st to 24th floor.

we all should join our hands and move forward for possession..

Rahul Jaiswal

regards,

I do not own a flat there.
    Did the allotment letter mentioned any grace period for offering the possession after Feb. 2014?
    & what about penalty clause for delay in possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rheamehta
    Don't sell. Given the state of the Indian real estate market, you're more than likely to incur losses. Give it on rent. If you put in the basis amenities (lights, fans etc), the property should fetch you anywhere between 15-17k.

Different people have given diff. ranges for the rent which varies from 9-10k to 15-17k

Are the flat apart from GH-7 fetching such rent?
    I think in 17k, u will get a flat in Vaishali.

can some one provide concrete picture of rent?
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk raw will not get you more than 8-9k. If you add modular kitchen and wooden work, fans etc, you can get up to 10-11K. Maintenance is separate, which will be approx 2-3k for the tenant.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    2bhk raw will not get you more than 8-9k. If you add modular kitchen and wooden work, fans etc, you can get up to 10-11K. Maintenance is separate, which will be approx 2-3k for the tenant.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

yes you are right .. one of my colleagues is staying in gh7 and paying 8.5k rent for 2bhk (maintenance additional)

btw very happy to see shahberi pulia widening work in progress ... also visited pizza hut today :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    yes you are right .. one of my colleagues is staying in gh7 and paying 8.5k rent for 2bhk (maintenance additional)

btw very happy to see shahberi pulia widening work in progress ... also visited pizza hut today :)

I am paying 11.5 (includes maintenance within 11.5k) in assotech.

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote