Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I am paying 11.5 (includes maintenance within 11.5k) in assotech.

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk

What is the floor no. and size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak375
    What is the floor no. and size?

1220 sq ft
    8th floor

CommentQuote
  • What are the charges in different societies for Per KVA Electric connection, as I heard as each builder charge different amt for 1 kva new connection
    CommentQuote
  • Goursons says they will offer letter for possession of GGV E-block in March 31, 2014. I visited last week and I din't find much progress over Oct 2013. It looks It will take 1 more year they'll be able to offer possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I think the tower is installed as shown in pic.

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk

This is Expected to be operational by 26th Jan
    CommentQuote
    I am paying 11.5 (includes maintenance within 11.5k) in assotech.

Yea I have given my flat at the same rate of 11.5 ground floor 2nd in GH7. .
    Can anyone put the pictures of the new approach road near group housing 7 gate 2 to NH24. ?
    Request everyone.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dilbag
    Yea I have given my flat at the same rate of 11.5 ground floor 2nd in GH7. .
    Can anyone put the pictures of the new approach road near group housing 7 gate 2 to NH24. ?
    Request everyone.....

It is not visible on google maps. Vo raasta abhi kachcha hai...
    I will try to post it if googlemaps draws a route.

CommentQuote
  • PNG work going on in GGV

PNG gas pipe line work is under progress at Gaur Global Village. one more godies to the place :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. I want to get a ready to move 1bhk or 2bhk in the range of 15-20 lacs ( 20 lacs is the max max limit) and loan needed 80-85%

So guys please which location i can get that and which is better... I am basically looking in Delhi (west delhi preferred) or Ghaziabad (Vaishali or Indirapuram preferred) or Noida

Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • you will get but 20 is very less budget

options in ghaziabad could be shakti khand 1 room flat (approx 15)

else try crossings, but not sure any studios are here?
    CommentQuote
  • what are good societies in crossing republic for the purpose of buying a residence?
    What are expected prices for 2BHK+study or 3BHK? I am talking about ready to move in. Can also think about under construction if it amounts to be cheaper.

Not interested in ansal as it is very near to dumping yard?

How is dumping yard going to impact crossing republic if approved to be built near crossing republic?

CommentQuote
  • SRS was about to open. Khula kya?

CommentQuote
    what are good societies in crossing republic for the purpose of buying a residence?
    What are expected prices for 2BHK+study or 3BHK? I am talking about ready to move in. Can also think about under construction if it amounts to be cheaper.

Not interested in ansal as it is very near to dumping yard?

How is dumping yard going to impact crossing republic if approved to be built near crossing republic?

dumping yard stayed long back, I hardly see any place where DG can come, take advantage out of it, ansal is more near to nh24

its good deal, if under budgeted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    dumping yard stayed long back, I hardly see any place where DG can come, take advantage out of it, ansal is more near to nh24

its good deal, if under budgeted

But dumping yard case is in supreme court. High court has already given a green signal to dumping yard.
    Definitely ansal is a gud deal id dumping yard matter is sorted out...
    Dont know how much tym it will take for SC to decide..

CommentQuote
    But dumping yard case is in supreme court. High court has already given a green signal to dumping yard.
    Definitely ansal is a gud deal id dumping yard matter is sorted out...
    Dont know how much tym it will take for SC to decide..

Hi Yogesh,

For Ansal Aquapolis
    Incase you are truly looking for value for money deal. I would suggest to physically visit towers which are built by Ansals specially tower D4, B3 and B2a and then try to judge impact of dumping yard if at all it comes up.

Above mentioned towers are significantly away from dumping yard and are almost ready for posession. Strike out a value deal if possible.
    CommentQuote