Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    SRS was about to open. Khula kya?

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk

Yes ..its gonna open from tomorrow ...30 Jan ...
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea when turf for the GH-7 road going to be laid, earlier it was said that it was going to done by 2013 DEC end but no progress till date, seems it will remain as it is
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a 3bhk in crossing republic. Can any one help me with that. I need to know which all projects are good and what is the cost. My budget is 40k.And I need ready to move.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indrajit1980
    I am planning to buy a 3bhk in crossing republic. Can any one help me with that. I need to know which all projects are good and what is the cost. My budget is 40k.And I need ready to move.

As per my knowledge 40K(40 lacs) budget will not get you Ready To Move 3BHK in crossing republic. However you may get a deal to buy a Ready To Move 2 BHK Upper floors.

Good societies are GH-7, Paramount Symphony, Gaur Global, Mahagun Mascot, Prateek Royal Cliff, Arihant.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on existing and new Pulia development ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Any updates on existing and new Pulia development ...

Kaam chaalu hai.....:)

CommentQuote
  • SRS is going to open from today in Paramount..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_ar
    SRS is going to open from today in Paramount..

Which srs... Is it srs cinema or srs jewels...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Which srs... Is it srs cinema or srs jewels...

SRS value bazaar..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    As per my knowledge 40K(40 lacs) budget will not get you Ready To Move 3BHK in crossing republic. However you may get a deal to buy a Ready To Move 2 BHK Upper floors.

Good societies are GH-7, Paramount Symphony, Gaur Global, Mahagun Mascot, Prateek Royal Cliff, Arihant.

Good societies mentioned may come in budget of around 65 Lacs.

Other ones can be targeted for price of Rs. 52-55 Lacs(Jaipuria, skytech,Cosmos,Golf Green or even SAM & Proview)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Any Idea when turf for the GH-7 road going to be laid, earlier it was said that it was going to done by 2013 DEC end but no progress till date, seems it will remain as it is

Pata nahi kab banegi..really no commitment on dates can be taken seriously...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Good societies mentioned may come in budget of around 65 Lacs.

Other ones can be targeted for price of Rs. 52-55 Lacs(Jaipuria, skytech,Cosmos,Golf Green or even SAM & Proview)

No...i doubt your statement. I hav checked with bulland and 2bhk comes around 43-44

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    No...i doubt your statement. I hav checked with bulland and 2bhk comes around 43-44

I am talking about 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...

can you all please help me with this query..

How is crossings republik place to live on rent... especially Supertech Livingston or Mahagun Mascot...

what are the pros and cons of living there... How is security and markets and is all necessities available there...like doctor, grocery, superstore, cinema etc..
    How is the traffic and time taken to reach noida sector 62 or 63..

plz give the genuine reviews.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Hi...

can you all please help me with this query..

How is crossings republik place to live on rent... especially Supertech Livingston or Mahagun Mascot...

what are the pros and cons of living there... How is security and markets and is all necessities available there...like doctor, grocery, superstore, cinema etc..
    How is the traffic and time taken to reach noida sector 62 or 63..

plz give the genuine reviews.

I am staying in CR since last 6 months. I like the place. Everything of daily needs is available nearby.
    Time for commuting to 62/63 is approx 30 min by 2 wheeler and 40 min by 4 wheeler.
    All depends on traffic.
    Best time i got to reach 62 by scooter was 20 minutes.

CommentQuote