Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

So Mr Mahesh .. join yahoo groups.. do some ground visit.. for buying flats.. this forum is not for giving numbers(no broker here) to buy flats but discussing devlopment and issues.. hope it clarify .. also Raj nagar extn , Noida extn .. and Naharpur will suits you... moreover you said you are in USA.. so do all research and advive your father accordingly.. isnt

Originally posted by maheshnaagar View Post
    I have not bought but will definitely buy. I am asking for help but getting no real answers. My eagerness is because it is good for my father. Small quiet area with greenery and not very hifi people.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
      So Mr Mahesh .. join yahoo groups.. do some ground visit.. for buying flats.. this forum is not for giving numbers(no broker here) to buy flats but discussing devlopment and issues.. hope it clarify .. also Raj nagar extn , Noida extn .. and Naharpur will suits you... moreover you said you are in USA.. so do all research and advive your father accordingly.. isnt
      What is yahoo groups? how can I join? Can you please atleast tell me good projects of CR?

Comment

I do not want to buy in Haryana. A UP person always wants to live in UP. Noida Extension has court cases and Raj Nagar has connectivity problems. CR suits best because it is close to our village also. So my father can visit relatives and friends regularly when he wants to.

Comment

Suraj, already replied that.. check old threads.. the yahoo CROMA group is where you can get chance to call real sellers..

you can check 99acres, magic bricks isnt..comon you are from USA.. so must be aware of all information right..?

What is yahoo groups? how can I join? Can you please atleast tell me good projects of CR?

Comment

Suraj, already replied that.. check old threads.. the yahoo CROMA group is where you can get chance to call real sellers..

you can check 99acres, magic bricks isnt..comon you are from USA.. so must be aware of all information right..?
            I am not in software field. I work in a restaurant in Detroit and don't know a lot about all this. Life is tougher here than almost all other cities of US. I hope you know why. I want to do something for myself and family before I am forced to move back to India if I am unable to relocate to better cities.

Comment

hmm.. you do not work in software but searched IREF and created account and know how to post .. and by the way its 4 AM in US.. what are you doing?

or you know your IP can be tracked if it is coming from US or India..

I am not in software field. I work in a restaurant in Detroit and don't know a lot about all this. Life is tougher here than almost all other cities of US. I hope you know why. I want to do something for myself and family before I am forced to move back to India if I am unable to relocate to better cities.

Comment

hmm.. you do not work in software but searched IREF and created account and know how to post .. and by the way its 4 AM in US.. what are you doing?

or you know your IP can be tracked if it is coming from US or India..
                I did not search. My other Indian friend told me about this site. I said I am not in software field but I am not a dumb donkey who does not know how to use a forum. It is actually 4:40 am to be precise. Actually I am not feeling good answering your queries because I feel like a criminal.

What is IP?

Comment

Yaar,i'm also facing the same problem...having flexi plan in galaxy tower & will end up paying 85% amount after this month demand...but construction is very slow & their exective told me that it has reached up to 5th floor..is it true? bcoz it was on 3rd floor from very long time..& also builder is not allowing resale..

Originally posted by tarvani View Post
                  Dear Residents/Senior Members/Experts
                  I had booked a flat in Galaxy Tower about 1 year back. The construction work is stuck-up at 3rd floor since then. Every time I visit the site I am told that construction is going on. But the reality is that it is where it was 1 year back for the reasons best known to the builder. My payment plan is 'flexi' in which payment is to be made after every six months. I request the Senior Members/Experts to please guide whether it is mandatory to pay the instalment even if the work is held-up for so long? Whether the builder can charge the penal interest? What is the legal position in this regard? I am told that once penal interest is paid the builder is absolved of his liability to pay delayed-charges due to the late possession ! Could anyone please throw some light on the status of construction and the reasons for its stoppage ? Through this forum I request all the applicants of Galaxy Tower to please respond.

Comment

I did not search. My other Indian friend told me about this site. I said I am not in software field but I am not a dumb donkey who does not know how to use a forum. It is actually 4:40 am to be precise. Actually I am not feeling good answering your queries because I feel like a criminal.

What is IP?

With this conversation we are heading nowhere.

Latest Updates - Crossing republic.
                    This is the motive of this thread.

There has been no updates on NH-24 widening and alternate route via Noida Extension. Neither Pulia is widening. Its been quite a time that CR is inhabited and people are moving IN every day.

CR internal is developing while the connectivity still causes lot more pains.
                    Any updates so far from CIPL on connectivity issues ? Also lack of any progress on Pulia and alternate route.

Have we residents of CR have accepted the things as they stand or things will improve in d future.

Comment

CR guys - Please provide your inputs on NH 24 to NH 58 link road, I saw construction activity on the Sidharth Vihar water tank point on way to CR to Noida, just after NH 24 to GNW link road. Is this NH 24 - NH 58 link road work? If yes, then NH 24 widening will start asap cause existing NH 24 can't bear this additional traffic. Cheers!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X