Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I am staying in CR since last 6 months. I like the place. Everything of daily needs is available nearby.
    Time for commuting to 62/63 is approx 30 min by 2 wheeler and 40 min by 4 wheeler.
    All depends on traffic.
    Best time i got to reach 62 by scooter was 20 minutes.

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk

thats good to hear...

30-40 mins is during the peak morning and evening hours.... or during the whole day...that is too much for 10-11 kms.... isn't it

What abt doctor or hospital and cinema...

and also some friend asked me not to shift there as it is polluted area he said not visible but dangerous gases there due to factories nearby.. is that wrong or right?

and he also told that it is very congested becoz of so many people....

and u didn't comment on the society...

I visited the area 1-2 years back and i guess it must hav changed a lot...

will be visitng next week to finalize the rent deal.... so before that wanted to know the reviews of people living already there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    thats good to hear...

30-40 mins is during the peak morning and evening hours.... or during the whole day...that is too much for 10-11 kms.... isn't it

and also some friend asked me not to shift there as it is polluted area he said not visible but dangerous gases there due to factories nearby.. is that wrong or right?

will be visitng next week to finalize the rent deal.... so before that wanted to know the reviews of people living already there..

DESMATAKS with so many pre conceived bad points in your mind you may please stay away from crossings...

Please put stress on your memory and recollect when you visited Crossings..because lot has chaged sonce 2 years & many commercial developments have taken place in last 1 year..

We reach in flat 25 Minutes from Noida extension side passing thru a kaccha village road to sector 63 at peak hours daily..this time taken is equivalent to the time taken to commute to and from Indirapuram-Sector 63 Noida...

factories, Naala, STP, upcoming Waste treatment plant, surrounded by villages is reality of Crossings..but inside it..it is one of the best...

Baaki rent is half than Indirapuram..flats better than Indirapuram..
    CommentQuote
  • @dkp
    thanks for reply :)

pre-conceived points can be overcome by genuine actual reviews..

that is good to hear that 25mins during peak hours.... i didn't say any thing that it is a problem surrounded by factories or villages.. i just asked if there is any pollution/problem inside crossings...

What rent shud i give for a 2bhk in supertech or mahagun above 10th floor?
    CommentQuote
    thats good to hear...

Delhi NCR or Metro cities this is standard time to cover that much distance. I live in Gurgaon sector 10, from there to cyber city it takes more than that, distance phir bhi kam hai.

Pollution, whole Ghaziabad is under high risk, even among Delhi NCR, recent studies validated it, but still people live, its failure of government to provide clean clear pani, dharti aur anaaj.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    DESMATAKS with so many pre conceived bad points in your mind you may please stay away from crossings...

Please put stress on your memory and recollect when you visited Crossings..because lot has chaged sonce 2 years & many commercial developments have taken place in last 1 year..

We reach in flat 25 Minutes from Noida extension side passing thru a kaccha village road to sector 63 at peak hours daily..this time taken is equivalent to the time taken to commute to and from Indirapuram-Sector 63 Noida...

factories, Naala, STP, upcoming Waste treatment plant, surrounded by villages is reality of Crossings..but inside it..it is one of the best...

Baaki rent is half than Indirapuram..flats better than Indirapuram..

I don't know much about others, but yeh thoda zayada ho gaya, IP to 63 which is less than mile, and CR to 63 which is more than 9-10kms, how come it takes the same time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    I don't know much about others, but yeh thoda zayada ho gaya, IP to 63 which is less than mile, and CR to 63 which is more than 9-10kms, how come it takes the same time?

for me on two wheeler it takes from sector 62/63 to reach mahagun shipra side 8-10 mins

and for ahinsa khand jaipuria mall side 11-14 mins only
    CommentQuote
    for me on two wheeler it takes from sector 62/63 to reach mahagun shipra side 8-10 mins

Thanks for bringing clarity.

Also I doubt on time committed by few members of CR from Sector 63 to CR.

Strongly believes, we should refrain from making misleading statements
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for bringing clarity.

Also I doubt on time committed by few members of CR from Sector 63 to CR.

Strongly believes, we should refrain from making misleading statements

but it varies as per person to person driving.. and also in car it will take more time i think
    CommentQuote

That depends at what time u go. If u get traffic on nh24

If u get empty road and go at 60kmph it will definitely take 10-15 minutes..

CommentQuote

See Indirapuram has very high traffic at 9.00 am..To cover 4 kms it takes 20-25 minutes..There are underpasses & red lights & Nh-24 to cross..

For Crossings it is non stop 11 kms to sector 63...only slow point is the village road of around 100 m.
    CommentQuote
    but it varies as per person to person driving.. and also in car it will take more time i think

By car and in peak hours its not possible to reach before 40 min from CR to 62

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    That depends at what time u go. If u get traffic on nh24

If u get empty road and go at 60kmph it will definitely take 10-15 minutes..

Right obviously...

but no need to goto nh24... there are underpasses now..

I did not ask the reviews to start debate of Crossings with indirapuram...

Please provide reviews so that I can also become part of crossings on rent...
    CommentQuote
    @dkp
    thanks for reply :)

pre-conceived points can be overcome by genuine actual reviews..

that is good to hear that 25mins during peak hours.... i didn't say any thing that it is a problem surrounded by factories or villages.. i just asked if there is any pollution/problem inside crossings...

What rent shud i give for a 2bhk in supertech or mahagun above 10th floor?

pre conceived wrong notions can only clear if you actually visit the place...

That rathi facory becomes a pollution problem once in a while..that was closed by pollution board but sometimes it starts..Citizens have complained to the pollution board..

Rent for 2 BHK is 8000 + maintenance ..Maintenance is around 2500..overall with electricity you can manage with AI 12000/-
    CommentQuote
    Right obviously...

but no need to goto nh24... there are underpasses now..

I did not ask the reviews to start debate of Crossings with indirapuram...

Please provide reviews so that I can also become part of crossings on rent...

Pollution i cannot see or feel while being in crossing or at home. Its only visible when i see those factories.

Traffic is not such a big problem when u see the quality of living as compared with indirapuram.

Rent is also less.

What more can one demand for? If u use two wheeler....then traffic is not a big problem.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    pre conceived wrong notions can only clear if you actually visit the place...

That rathi facory becomes a pollution problem once in a while..that was closed by pollution board but sometimes it starts..Citizens have complained to the pollution board..

Rent for 2 BHK is 8000 + maintenance ..Maintenance is around 2500..overall with electricity you can manag with AI 12000/-

In indirapuram we can get 2bhk flat in society in 14-15k .. and builder flat in 12-13 k

1bhk (2bhk with 1 room locked) in society available in 11-12k...

So will u suggest to live on rent in indirapuram or crossings....
    CommentQuote