Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    By car and in peak hours its not possible to reach before 40 min from CR to 62

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk

    Daily we reach in 25-30 minutes...40 minutes is from NH-24 side...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    In indirapuram we can get 2bhk flat in society in 14-15k .. and builder flat in 12-13 k

    1bhk (2bhk with 1 room locked) in society available in 11-12k...

    So will u suggest to live on rent in indirapuram or crossings....

    what is your requirement??

    U want to save money & live in a better society & can manage few extra kms come to Crossings..otherwise if you are happy with builder floors stay in Indirapuram...It has its own advantages...
    CommentQuote
  • people having own flat in crossings hav no choice but i m gonna stay on rent...
    one more point is that crossings will have at least 6 kms extra one side... so means in car 1 litre daily extra...rs. 70 per day *20 roughly.... = 1400rs. and if includes weekends for shipra mall or something... then i think it will be equal/more to indirapuram rent. wat r ur views
    CommentQuote
  • One last question.. how is it staying on upper floors like 10+ or is it better to stay on lower floors upto 4th
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    for me on two wheeler it takes from sector 62/63 to reach mahagun shipra side 8-10 mins

    and for ahinsa khand jaipuria mall side 11-14 mins only

    add 5 -10 minutes for people travelling by car...

    My colleagues who live in Indirapuram also start at 9 & we also start at 9..Sab ek saath hi reach karte hain office...ya they travel 3-4 kms & we travel 11 kms..but time taken is almost same..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    people having own flat in crossings hav no choice but i m gonna stay on rent...
    one more point is that crossings will have at least 6 kms extra one side... so means in car 1 litre daily extra...rs. 70 per day *20 roughly.... = 1400rs. and if includes weekends for shipra mall or something... then i think it will be equal/more to indirapuram rent. wat r ur views

    Yes you are correct..This much cost is there..Now choice is yours..If you can do pooling with somebody from your office then you can manage...but with rents going up in CR..i do not see major savings...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    One last question.. how is it staying on upper floors like 10+ or is it better to stay on lower floors upto 4th

    This is all together a big topic..many threads are available on IREF..

    For Crossings Mahagun is the worst from view point of view if you get Dundahera view..Road facing is better in mahagun...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is all together a big topic..many threads are available on IREF..

    For Crossings Mahagun is the worst from view point of view if you get Dundahera view..Road facing is better in mahagun...


    wat abt supertech
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    wat abt supertech

    Location wise it is good..

    Never been inside..so not in a position to say much..all together I have never heard bad about supertech in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    people having own flat in crossings hav no choice but i m gonna stay on rent...
    one more point is that crossings will have at least 6 kms extra one side... so means in car 1 litre daily extra...rs. 70 per day *20 roughly.... = 1400rs. and if includes weekends for shipra mall or something... then i think it will be equal/more to indirapuram rent. wat r ur views


    Make a comparison sheet and compare. You already know all the facts and see if it is advantageous to you...

    It was gud deal to me...so i shifted.

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yes you are correct..This much cost is there..Now choice is yours..If you can do pooling with somebody from your office then you can manage...but with rents going up in CR..i do not see major savings...


    Use two wheeler. You can save on fuel :)

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen a marquee going on at budget home realtors

    Re-sale/fresh booking available in CR
    2BHk 1270 sq ft 32.31 L

    3BHk 1670 sq ft 41 L

    Anyone aware which flats is this talking about? Is it ready to move in or under construction?

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • You can easily ignore them. Two weeks back, I went there with my friend who was interested to take a 2-bhk ready-to-move and the min. was 43 lac. :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I have seen a marquee going on at budget home realtors

    Re-sale/fresh booking available in CR
    2BHk 1270 sq ft 32.31 L

    3BHk 1670 sq ft 41 L

    Anyone aware which flats is this talking about? Is it ready to move in or under construction?

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    You can easily ignore them. Two weeks back, I went there with my friend who was interested to take a 2-bhk ready-to-move and the min. was 43 lac. :bab (59):


    Kya baat kar rahe ho bhai...that means that ad was totally misleading

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you can try yourself and let me know if you get anything as per the ad.:(

    Originally Posted by yogesh249
    Kya baat kar rahe ho bhai...that means that ad was totally misleading

    Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote