Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On Paper, Faridabad Nahar par is asking at least 5000 psf... but nobody is ready to take even at 4000 psf...

This is an input of my colleague, who is residing in Faridabad.... but the everybody knows the Nahar par game...

The actual Re-sale value is the correct value.. my POV.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    At PAPER Paras-137 may reach to 6000 PSF...... Just PAPER PRICE.

But in actual resale Paras-137 may struggle at 4500-4800 PSF rate after 2 years....... same is going on in NEAR RTM of LB-3C, big 20%-25% difference in Paper Price and in actual Resale Price (LChand buyer of LB confirm it several times).... Total ROI from this rate will be less than Bank FD...

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said.. I see around 40% increase in 1 year at my buy rate...

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    During last 6 month Resale rate in CR increased around 20%... person who has taken in CR know it very well... but actual resale rate of LB is stagnate or less than 10% appreciation during last 6 month..... (ask to LChand bhai buyer of LB, LB still giving huge news paper ads to sell his RTM flats)..... from last 6 month CR is in very good demand.....

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking inventory left at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aryangarg
    crossing republik is junk ;) .. better to invest in indirapuram best place in Gaziabad. flats are really cheap o-O .. 1.5 crore for 5 bhk flat ( 4200 sqft)

AAj bahut dino ke baad itana achha joke suna... Any end user for this offer from this Bro .....................
    CommentQuote
  • No basher logged into last 24 hours....??? Seems a bad power cut into their area...:bab (59): Although CR too is having... but I never felt it due to 24-hr backup ...

Sorry for being off-track, please comment on pictures and videos please, if you manage to loging from office

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Dedicated to all CR Bashers
    watch this video
    Crossings Republik.wmv - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • any new projects are coming in crossings republic? Any News for part2 and the price tag.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwivedi.. now you are not alone with Mohit .. I and Abhay has joined to show some saddist janta the actual face of CR...

kyuki jo dikhta hai wahi sach hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Dwivedi.. now you are not alone with Mohit .. I and Abhay has joined to show some saddist janta the actual face of CR...

kyuki jo dikhta hai wahi sach hai :P

Thanks Nilabh and new guys for your support on this thread. Previously we were two but now we are a gang :)..

It has been a difficult time last year when roads were in bad shape and dumping ground issue was very hot. But since January when bulk of people start moving to CR , sentiments has changed drastically. I also feel that CR builders is doing actually good for overall development of the area. Yesterday I saw work was going on for good quality of speed brakers on internal roads of CR to limit speed of vehicles. Golf course is in best shape and the day I shift to CR , I will take it's membership. I have been to Noida Sector 137 and Sector 78 , both no where near to CR in terms of facilities of the town. I am very much confident that the township concept introduced by CR is going to rock in next 1 years

CR is getting enormous attention nowadays .. Since May beginning I have got at least 30 calls for tenancy of my flat for which I have given advertisement on Magic.. , 99 and Sulkhea..

Keep the confidence and surely our CR will shine
    CommentQuote
  • kalramohit ji, now as you are happy with +ive mood in Crossing every where so you should give party to all new CR members ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know how reliable the news is but I heard that crossing republic builders are exploring a idea for connectivity to NE area from Gaur city side...not sure if it's true but let's see what will happen in next 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • For the past one day al the CR bashers hasnt come out to coment.. By posting al the pics n video we have zip locked their mouth.. They al astonished by seeing the reality.. Al saddist speechless. :-D
    CommentQuote
  • Here is some information about “Carbon company” located across the CR which is generating much negativity towards township (regarding air quality, pollutions etc).

Continental Carbon India Ltd
    Product:
    Carbon Black is produced by Thermal Cracking of highly aromatic oils. The basic principle involves the cracking or “pyrolysis” of natural gas or liquid hydrocarbon in a limited supply of air to form Carbon Black particles. These particles after a number of further stages of formation and treatment take the final Pellet form.
    Carbon Black has wide applications in the manufacturing of Tyres, Tubes, Rubber goods, Paints, Printing Inks and items made from Plastics.
    In the application of rubber goods the “reinforcing” ability of Carbon Black is the prime factor guided by its Surface Area, Structure and Surface activity. Further, its unique morphological characteristic has enabled its use in diverse application areas. Depending on Surface area and Structure, various grades have been developed.
    The grades are available in various kinds of Packaging depending upon the requirements of the customers. The Packaging are:

25 Kg Paper Bag
      1000 Kg Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC)
      500 Kg Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC)
      Safety:

The company uses proprietary technology from Continental Carbon Company, USA which is safe and environment friendly.
        The company has installed a very efficient 15 MW Power plant generating electricity from waste gases.
        The company has been supplying steam to nearby small industries for several years through a pipeline network thereby saving on their operation of boilers and reducing pollution. .
        The company has installed flare stacks, to ensure completely combusted safe emission of gases.
        The company is working for conservation of water by recycling waste water, including rain water in the process plant.
        The company operates the most advanced effulent treatment plant in the industry.

Environment & Health Impact:
        As with any commodity chemical product, the effects on humans has been studied frequently by various organizations. In the case of exposure, studies in the United States and Western Europe go back nearly 70 years and indicate no evidence of significant clinical health effects due to occupational or environmental exposure.
        In February of 2006, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) conducted an analysis of controlled, long-term studies on workers in Canada, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States. IARC researchers concluded, “There is inadequate evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of carbon black.” Other agencies, including The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, The National Toxicology Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration and National Institute for Occupational Safety Health have reported similar findings. The only labeling as a “possible carcinogen” has been based on the results of laboratory studies on mice.
        U.S. and Western European studies also have examined rates of illness among workers. These studies have focused primarily on lung disorders, because inhalation is commonly viewed as the major route of exposure. These studies indicate that workers manufacturing or handling do not appear to develop illnesses as a result of exposure to this material.
        In short, engineered carbon black is a specialized form of carbon, one of the most widely found elements in our environment. Beyond scientific confidence in the safety, Continental Carbon is committed to manufacturing, storage, and transportation practices that safeguard both the people and the communities in which we work and live.

More details: http://www.continentalcarbonindia.com

CommentQuote
  • Finally booked Assotech Nest 1235 sqft. Crossing Republik

Ultimately at last I have booked 1235 sqft in Assotech Nest in Tower G 2nd Floor but in the process of follow-ups till booking I have learnt a lot and understand a little bit game behind. Just sharing the experience with all of you, it might help others to negotiate and take the decision.

Journey start in February towards looking a flat around 1200sqft + in Raj Nagar Extn, crossing republic or near about area within 30k budget.

In Feb visited various project in raj nager kw shristi, CR, Ashiana, SVP, River height, Kdp, uninav heights, start rameshwarm etc. and like the projects kw-shristi, CR, Star rameshwarm.
    Than I visited Crossing Republic Assotech Nest, Dearm Land, Crossing Republick etc.

The last price I offered

Kw-shristi – 1240 sqft ----- 32.5 lacs all inclusive. ( 8th floor )
    CR ----------- 1190 sqft ---- 32.00lacs all inclusive ( 8th floor )
    Star Rameshwarem ------ 1089 sqft ----- 31 lacs all inclusive.
    uninave heights ---------- 1235 sqft ------ 30 lacs all inclusive

Crossing Republic

Crossing republic ---- 1170 sqft ------34.5lacs ready to move
    Dearm Land ---------- 1225 sqft ------ 30 lacs
    Assotech Nest ------- 1235 sqft ------ 35.5 lacs

Overall at last I like project Assotech Nest, Since I lived some days in Assotech Windsor in indrapuram where I like the overall performance of the builders but the price is not in my budget.

I had made up my mind with Classic R, Star Rameshwarm but in CR no inventory available so star rameshwarm is about to final.

On last Thursday I have received a call from indrapurm dealer and he said that I have an option for you in Assotech Nest, where you can get the flat 2500 (all inclusive )+ 1% his commission the overall price come near 31.25lacs, Since I like that project, so for cross confirmation I have call Assoctech nest CR off and take all the inputs than meet with that builder in my office in sec-63. Asked for negotiating but he said “ Sir, 2450 / sqft pe bhi nahi maan raha hai ye price non negotiable hai “ I feel ok with that price, On Friday Visited CR with that builder and meet with nest officials and everything looks fine and give him time to book on Sunday.

On Saturday I have received a call with reference of my requirement and he said he has as option in Assotech Nest and same flat and floor reference he has given to me as given by the previous Delar but on different price which is 2400 ( all inclusive without any commission). I am shocked and visited his office, he called the same person whose name given by previous delar to assotech nest people for reference.

There is no negotiation available and when I asked to book 2nd floor he said it has sold out not available when I clarify everything he is ready to book on that amount. Infect he has some more flats on same cost available which is unable to get for generic / visiting buyers. The price gap is about 5lacs amazed…………………..

Than I talked with rajnager boy and say everything and he said this price is not available with him and said me that go ahead with the deal as current price is around 2790 sqft + plc…..
    He said he has the margine of around 6-8 percent but generally they provide max 5 percent generally deal settle on 2-4 percent.

Lesson :
    1) Pls do proper RND before finalizing any thing.
    2) Negotiate hard as they have option to give you more discount, but they cannot agree initially.
    3) Don’t show major eagerness you must show that you are interested in other projects too, which is not offered by them than they try to convince you by giving maximum discount.
    4) At first don’t go with family otherwise emotionally blackmail hone ke chances badh jate hain.
    5) Price difference :

1) site booking and my booking around 5lacs
    2) previous delar and my booking 1.55 lacs.

God now some more can also be negotiated but once booked than its
    done……………………..NO RETHINK

;););););););););););)Overall at last I like project Assotech Nest, Since I lived some days in Assotech Windsor in indrapuram where I like the overall performance of the builders but the price is not in my budget.

I had made up my mind with Classic R, Star Rameshwarm but in CR no inventory available so star rameshwarm is about to final.

On last Thursday I have received a call from indrapurm dealer and he said that I have an option for you in Assotech Nest, where you can get the flat 2500 (all inclusive )+ 1% his commission the overall price come near 31.25lacs, Since I like that project, so for cross confirmation I have call Assoctech nest CR off and take all the inputs than meet with that builder in my office in sec-63. Asked for negotiating but he said “ Sir, 2450 / sqft pe bhi nahi maan raha hai ye price non negotiable hai “ I feel ok with that price, On Friday Visited CR with that builder and meet with nest officials and everything looks fine and give him time to book on Sunday.

On Saturday I have received a call with reference of my requirement and he said he has as option in Assotech Nest and same flat and floor reference he has given to me as given by the previous Delar but on different price which is 2400 ( all inclusive without any commission). I am shocked and visited his office, he called the same person whose name given by previous delar to assotech nest people for reference.

There is no negotiation available and when I asked to book 2nd floor he said it has sold out not available when I clarify everything he is ready to book on that amount. Infect he has some more flats on same cost available which is unable to get for generic / visiting buyers. The price gap is about 5lacs amazed…………………..

Than I talked with rajnager boy and say everything and he said this price is not available with him and said me that go ahead with the deal as current price is around 2790 sqft + plc…..
    He said he has the margine of around 6-8 percent but generally they provide max 5 percent generally deal settle on 2-4 percent.

Lesson :
    2) Negotiate hard as they have option to give you more discount, but they cannot agree initially.
    3) Don’t show major eagerness you must show that you are interested in other projects too, which is not offered by them than they try to convince you by giving maximum discount.
    4) At first don’t go with family otherwise emotionally blackmail hone ke chances badh jate hain.
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

;););););););););););)Overall at last I like project Assotech Nest, Since I lived some days in Assotech Windsor in indrapuram where I like the overall performance of the builders but the price is not in my budget.

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

Lesson :
    5) Price difference :

done……………………..NO RETHINK

;););););););););););)
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats buddy ! When is the possession expected for tower G?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    For the past one day al the CR bashers hasnt come out to coment.. By posting al the pics n video we have zip locked their mouth.. They al astonished by seeing the reality.. Al saddist speechless. :-D[/QUOek

ek dam sahi, CR is rocking these daysFor the past one day al the CR bashers hasnt come out to coment.. By posting al the pics n video we have zip locked their mouth.. They al astonished by seeing the reality.. Al saddist speechless. :-D[/QUOek

ek dam sahi, CR is rocking these days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Few months back I am looking to sell my flat (not reputed builder) and I am not able to find buyers at2200 -2300 Psf.

Now all situation is changed ,I get offer of 2500-2800 by brokers ,but I decided to hold it .my thinking is changed about CR because looking it excellent progress.

If all goes well I will be shifted in 1-2 months and feel to be a proud owner.;)

when I booked my flat In CR oct 2009 and was not getting any good appreciation mid of 2011, lots of my friend love to bash CR on various reason, I kept mum, I was knowing CR will be derby horse in long run.
    I shifted in my flat three months back, observing day by day progress, friendly neighbors, golf course loaded with lush green, lots of shops for day to day needs, aur kya chahiye..
    some old critics of CR who visited my house and after observing development in CR , they are also thinking to invest in CR.

be sure in coming on year CR will touch new height , those who have booked or living Crossing, they will say with pride," HUm CR Wale hain.":bab (59):
    CommentQuote