Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • obviously tareekh milegi
    it will go on like this until the elections.

Originally Posted by yogesh249
    21 ko dumping yaard par sunvaai hai SC me

Kya lagta hai...faisla hoga ya tareekh milegi???

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    obviously tareekh milegi
    it will go on like this until the elections.

I PERSONALLY FEEL KI SC KO SAMAJH HI NAHI AA RAHA CASE...

All want no DG but want SC to say that without actually saying or submitting anything.

Builders are not saying anything for threat of Penalty..

GDA /Nagar nigam is not saying anything as they have taken 6 crores grant for this..

Sab ki ek hi chaahat hain ki SC bol de nahi banega...

Ajab desh ki Gajab Kahani
    CommentQuote
  • guys please add shree rathnam restro in your list...its amazing and yummy....i enjoyed south indian and north india food there.....its mouth watering ...even when i am writing...go and taste once...its the same Sagar Rathna chain (as far i know)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I PERSONALLY FEEL KI SC KO SAMAJH HI NAHI AA RAHA CASE...

All want no DG but want SC to say that without actually saying or submitting anything.

Builders are not saying anything for threat of Penalty..

GDA /Nagar nigam is not saying anything as they have taken 6 crores grant for this..

Sab ki ek hi chaahat hain ki SC bol de nahi banega...

Ajab desh ki Gajab Kahani

sach mein , suddenly feeling how things moving fast and in 2014 instead of human rights how courts went on giving verdicts like allahabad court in favour of DG or supreme court against 377... which are gross violation human rights and fundamental rights like article 14, 21 etc

it seems india is going back to stone age

let's hope 4 best
    CommentQuote
  • what is the outcome of dharna which took place last sunday?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    guys please add shree rathnam restro in your list...its amazing and yummy....i enjoyed south indian and north india food there.....its mouth watering ...even when i am writing...go and taste once...its the same Sagar Rathna chain (as far i know)

What are the rate list if we compare with grill ?

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    sach mein , suddenly feeling how things moving fast and in 2014 instead of human rights how courts went on giving verdicts like allahabad court in favour of DG or supreme court against 377... which are gross violation human rights and fundamental rights like article 14, 21 etc

it seems india is going back to stone age

let's hope 4 best

Not trying to demotovate anyone but I feel supreme court wont be stopping work as it was planned since start and there is no reason to chnage ot just because builders contructed flats and sold it to customers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    Not trying to demotovate anyone but I feel supreme court wont be stopping work as it was planned since start and there is no reason to chnage ot just because builders contructed flats and sold it to customers.

For your information, all the industrial unit from delhi has been moved either outskirt or out of delhi. Policy n decision gets changed with time. Agree with you CR has established now, what about Village like Sahberi, Chipyana, Dundahera which are here from years, do you feel that ppl living in these villages don't have right to live in healthy environment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    For your information, all the industrial unit from delhi has been moved either outskirt or out of delhi. Policy n decision gets changed with time. Agree with you CR has established now, what about Village like Sahberi, Chipyana, Dundahera which are here from years, do you feel that ppl living in these villages don't have right to live in healthy environment.

Im sure the town planners should have thought of it. But unless the government is willing I doubt even courts will interfere. I would be happy for people living there if court gives decision in their favour but looks quite tough. As always common man is left to suffer.

CommentQuote
  • but sir Ji, waha land kaha bacha hai DG k liye ?

ab DG hai multistory you bana nai sakte

plus they purchased land near Galand for DG
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    but sir Ji, waha land kaha bacha hai DG k liye ?

ab DG hai multistory you bana nai sakte

plus they purchased land near Galand for DG

1.land agar nahi bachi to ansal ke flats kurbaan na ho jaayen
    2. Source of information regarding galand plz?

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I am looking for a 2 bhk either ready to move or should be ready in a year time.

What could be the best price? Can any one help and direct me to a genuine dealer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    What are the rate list if we compare with grill ?

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk

its reasonable...lile utthapam -- Rs 90 to 135
    Dosas...90/100- 130
    Shahi Paneer-- 125/35
    Chana Masala-- 90/100

I think its compitiitve, and most importantly the ultimate taste..!!

For Veggies its heaven....!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    its reasonable...lile utthapam -- Rs 90 to 135
    Dosas...90/100- 130
    Shahi Paneer-- 125/35
    Chana Masala-- 90/100

I think its compitiitve, and most importantly the ultimate taste..!!

For Veggies its heaven....!!

for more information about rates... you can call 0120-2986550/52...9joy the meal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    how is the society saviour greenisle and flats in it????

and what rent amount shud i pay there... is there a maintenance charge in that society?

where is this society in crossings becoz even google maps is not finding it..

bro and bhai logo.... kya huya.... kithe gaye ...

I asked for suggestion on above ques many days back...but no one replied.... r thr no genuine persons here... or only brokers r thr??

plz reply
    CommentQuote