Click image for larger version

Name:	3. Amar Ujala 22-10-2012.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	2197600

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Do you think we are stupid to buy this ugly and divisive rhetoric of yours?

We are able to see your double game.
      What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.

Comment

Originally posted by maheshnaagar View Post
        What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.
        What is this supreme court and DG matter! Why everyone is after Crossings here

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
          Sir, I found there are lot of talks around Mahagun, even in previous posts. Can we stop it, and misguiding others. I have seen other societies with lots of visible issues (seepage, cracks etc) being new, there are builders like mine Jaipuria, who have stalled the project since ages. There are cases of lift fall in IGI and Abroad too

I think we leave this attitude of blame towards other. I am very happy in my new home, hope you all understand value of it.
          Chamoli ji,

I just given a comparative based on my observation of CR socities I have not given any outside reference. I may be right or wrong ... you may love chocolate I may find strawbery better so no offense. Mahagun is above average builder who has not lived to my. expectations in CR. your preferences may be different from mine.
          Thanks
          Last edited May 14 2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
            What is this supreme court and DG matter! Why everyone is after Crossings here
            not everyone, just one Guy.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by maheshnaagar View Post

i do not believe in creating divide between states............

I also believe that you are no CR lover..and time will prove that.........

Comment

Arey dkp bhia kahe ko time waste kar rahe ho...pata to hai aisi harkat ek hi insaan kar sakta hai..mainey to ab likhna hi band kar diya hai...aur yahan kuch logo ko dekho suspend hokar bhi kitney active hai...though i was reading almost all post after 4-5 day's interval without loggin in...!!

God bless these people, we are happy with our CITY. Surprisingly now there is a different twist in illogical talks and people are daring to threaten the biggest power of our country......I rest my case...samajhney waley samajh gaye

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                  Arey dkp bhia kahe ko time waste kar rahe ho...pata to hai aisi harkat ek hi insaan kar sakta hai..mainey to ab likhna hi band kar diya hai...aur yahan kuch logo ko dekho suspend hokar bhi kitney active hai...though i was reading almost all post after 4-5 day's interval without loggin in...!!

God bless these people, we are happy with our CITY. Surprisingly now there is a different twist in illogical talks and people are daring to threaten the biggest power of our country......I rest my case...samajhney waley samajh gaye
                  i also stayed away for about a month

we love CR and thats the most important...

Comment

Nagar sahab jyada hi interested hai CR mai.
                    Guys must got the hint what he wants to prove.

Comment

Dear moderator y r u deleting my posts

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X