Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
    Some how I feel this maheshnagar is sepulchar? what are your views friends?
    Jsingh , Jass , sepulchar , maheshnagar all are synonyms ... try to find it on shabdkosh *** com ..... Karnay mat lagna bhai ...

Comment

Originally posted by maheshnaagar View Post
      What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.
      BAP RE..... Ye to CHANGEJ KHAN ke aulad nikale!!!!!!! Kis
      Foreign university me pade ho bhai??

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        Jsingh , Jass , sepulchar , maheshnagar all are synonyms ... try to find it on shabdkosh *** com ..... Karnay mat lagna bhai ...
        This is height of frustration!! He sold his property in loss so he can’t see anyone happy in CR….

Comment

I fully agree with Scorpio

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
            This is height of frustration!! He sold his property in loss so he can’t see anyone happy in CR….
            I think actually he cant live without us

Comment

Superteh Livingston-Galaxy Tower

Originally posted by vibhorvaish View Post
              Right travani ji make a plan .I think upcoming weekend is OK?
              its OK. I tried to send you a Private Message but it bounced. Please inform date, time and place where we should meet

Comment

There is some movement planned on coming weekend against STP, My idea is to do some plantation in STP area in month of July/august(rainy season) and declared it as a Lohiya Park (favourite name to SP government)

Comment

There is some movement planned on coming weekend against STP, My idea is to do some plantation in STP area in month of July/august(rainy season) and declared it as a Lohiya Park (favourite name to SP government)
                  Along with some statues.

Comment

But than be ready to face the next government....

Comment

Originally posted by nealigarh View Post
                      Along with some statues.
                      Lets have faith in SC …….. and if that doesn’t listen to us then lets go to “ Prabhu kripa” ...Make a Temple there and then No government can dare to dump any garbage there… easy...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X