Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
    what is lal kuan?
    area of Ghaziabad
    Thanks

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Guys

May I know why you guys are posting irrelevant news in this thread?
      It's just a news dont take as a personal because it's related to gurgaon!!! This is a true story across the india either indirapuram/dundahera/noida extension's farmer...... Easy money go out of hand very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
        It's just a news dont take as a personal because it's related to gurgaon!!! This is a true story across the india either indirapuram/dundahera/noida extension's farmer...... Easy money go out of hand very easily.
        Oh Please..What personal could be in that?
        such posts will lead nowhere but to battle ground. nothing else that's why I said.
        expressing views comparing with other areas is understandable but sharing news is not.

Rest your wish after all CR is yours
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
          May things identified, met RWA guy who was in that lift, yes I agree Mahagun was bad in lifts maintenance, which is improving now, since last 1 month no more accidents reported.
          Power situation as per locals is better, just 4 to 6 hours power cut, much better than Gurgaon where it goes beyond 8 to 10 hours.

are you sure about this? 4-6 hrs is rare in CR, I observe max 2 hrs power on an average

Comment

Hello

Which part of Gurgaon you are talking about, where there is 8-10 hours power cut? I live in Gurgaon.

Itni lambi lambi na chodho
            Why the people are discussing power cut schenario... it's not in your hand... Just chill as you are having power backup.... enjoy!!! it's true that you have to pay little extra....that's it..

Comment

yaar, where is CR came in.. where were you when all those fake facts were written on this forum , "Lath" , farmer.. instantly you hit on TOI article on land grabbing , farmer plight etc. with keyword Gurgaon.

this is happening in around NCR... and I wrote on the start ,it was just for info to wider audience.

in a way not targeted to Gurgaon

Oh Please..What personal could be in that?
              such posts will lead nowhere but to battle ground. nothing else that's why I said.
              expressing views comparing with other areas is understandable but sharing news is not.

Rest your wish after all CR is yours
              Last edited May 15 2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                yaar, where is CR came in.. where were you when all those fake facts were written on this forum , "Lath" , farmer.. instantly you hit on TOI article on land grabbing , farmer plight etc. with keyword Gurgaon.

this is happening in around NCR... and I wrote on the start ,it was just for info to wider audience.

in a way not targeted to Gurgaon
                Looks like I tried to make Elephant wear an Underwear.

Carry on Bro.
                Sorry for intruding in your area.
                Thanks

Comment

Ha haaa haaa

take part in healthy debate brooo.. why are you running away

[QUOTE=cookie;845241]Looks like I tried to make Elephant wear an

Comment

Cookie I noticed you visit all threads, just say one or two lines than went off, unfortunately biased information when it comes to CR. Friend let me tell you I am in Gurgaon, and still sitting in power cut at sector 10. That's whole issue, Gurgaon is hyped for no reason, no infra, no public transport, no greenery, water crisis. What you name the problem is not there in Gurgaon like ordinary city.tell me what is the FAR off DLF Aera? I am sure CR FAR is les than those tall buildings

Comment

and any day NH8 is mess to cross, peak or non peak hours, in fact Gurgaon has only one road which is made by NHAI nh 8, rest all conditions we know. In CR if nearby one or two IT companies come, it has potential to become DLF of ghaziabad.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X