Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When we will come to know about the dumping ground status?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkumar5
    Go with ACE aspire one of the best project in noida extension and price around 3420/sq all inclusive and construction in full swing, may be possession within 1.6 year.
    In crossing Pramount symphony ready to move price around 3450/sq ft all inclusive...
    my opinion.

WISH HOME FOR EVERYONE..

Originally Posted by manishkumar5
    Paramount Syamphony 2bhk in just ~34 Lacs........

as per you comments ..it seems that 2BHK size is around 985 sqft ..whereas i know in Paramount 2BHK is around 1295 sqft in first phase and normally selling around 4k+ psft ....is this some oddly located unit ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkumar5
    Paramount Syamphony 2bhk in just ~34 Lacs........

rmehra kharid lo ..u won't get a better deal than this...

Super navratra offer hain
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, I have just moved to Mahagun society. Its on rent. The owner does not have the club membership and the charges for non-members are way too high.. Its like 40K for an year for non-member. Is there any other gym/health club in any other society where a non member can join and the charges are decent??

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • My personal suggestion regarding Floor Choices.If you want privacy and good views you should go for top floors. If these 2 priorities are not concerned you should go any floor from Ground to upto 15. Mumbai flats are costly as you go TOP. IN Delhi this is ulta because of heat factor(3 Months).
    My personal choice is either go for

->2nd Last Top floor
    ->TOP floor
    -> Any floor from 1 to 4
    -> Or any in between floors 5 to 3rd Last Floor.

Main PROS of TOP Floor

-> Good View during day light
    -> Diwali view during Night
    -> Privacy. You dont have to look upto your curtains b4 changing ur clothes ;-)
    -> No Mosquito or Rodents
    -> No Noise
    -> Fresh Air
    -> Access to Sunlight throughout the day.No shadow of an adjoining Building.

Main CONS of TOP Floor
    -> Heat -> Though u can compensate it little with Roof reflecting paints and Good AC use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkbokaro
    My personal suggestion regarding Floor Choices.If you want privacy and good views you should go for top floors. If these 2 priorities are not concerned you should go any floor from Ground to upto 15. Mumbai flats are costly as you go TOP. IN Delhi this is ulta because of heat factor(3 Months).
    My personal choice is either go for

->2nd Last Top floor
    ->TOP floor
    -> Any floor from 1 to 4
    -> Or any in between floors 5 to 3rd Last Floor.

Main PROS of TOP Floor

-> Good View during day light
    -> Diwali view during Night
    -> Privacy. You dont have to look upto your curtains b4 changing ur clothes ;-)
    -> No Mosquito or Rodents
    -> No Noise
    -> Fresh Air
    -> Access to Sunlight throughout the day.No shadow of an adjoining Building.

Main CONS of TOP Floor
    -> Heat -> Though u can compensate it little with Roof reflecting paints and Good AC use.

he is right.
    I prefer top floor only. and during summers for 1 or 2 month I use AC full on.
    so for two month high electricity bills but when winter comes It is so comfortable than lower floors.
    I have lived both on ground floor as well as top floor. winter are horrible on ground floor. and Heater used to on almost for 24 hour. I currently live on TOP floor. When I compare my electricity bills for a year, i am surprised that there is minute difference only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    as per you comments ..it seems that 2BHK size is around 985 sqft ..whereas i know in Paramount 2BHK is around 1295 sqft in first phase and normally selling around 4k+ psft ....is this some oddly located unit ???

Brother, Before buying this please do your ground work and see all papers of tower it is approved or not. like 8 or 10 months before I had a talk with one sale person in their office which in located inside society only, they have made tower on the ground which were supposed to be park, so only 3 floors were approved, and no bank was giving loan.
    i dont know id everything is clear now, dont go to broker/builder's word, see documents then final any deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    Brother, Before buying this please do your ground work and see all papers of tower it is approved or not. like 8 or 10 months before I had a talk with one sale person in their office which in located inside society only, they have made tower on the ground which were supposed to be park, so only 3 floors were approved, and no bank was giving loan.
    i dont know id everything is clear now, dont go to broker/builder's word, see documents then final any deal.

The person i was replying was talking about RTM units
    CommentQuote
  • For paramount all figures above are outliers. Rate there is around 3400 for RTM. Someone interested may go and check at paramount office or property sites like MB , 99, CF etc .
    BTW 4k+ :) mogambo kush hua!
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone suggest registry process using e-stamp
    CommentQuote
  • WHen is the dumping ground jugement coming and what will happen if it really comes?

How do you see future for Crossing republik...
    CommentQuote
  • FUTURE is Great brother!!!! may be I am saying this because finally I booked a Flat in Crossing Supertech Livington. Here is the view from 29th Floor Corner Flat. Its 3 sided open and Green Belt just below and Golf Course view from Balcony..... Have a Glimpse to feel it. I could only get one photo because I was mesmerized by the view. Whole of Noida Extension was visible from my unit........ very soon would be posting Night view Photo!!!! This photo is from my nexus 4
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • D G Case

Originally Posted by amitforu
    WHen is the dumping ground jugement coming and what will happen if it really comes?

How do you see future for Crossing republik...

Today (7th Apr) Again cae has got adjourned in Supreme Court for 4 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale value..

Can anyone let me know what is the resale value in Ajnara Gen-X?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Today (7th Apr) Again cae has got adjourned in Supreme Court for 4 weeks.

But on SC site the new hearing date has not been updated. I had checked today morming only. From where did u get this news?

Can u plz post the source as well.
    CommentQuote