Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Lots of my friends in Gurgaon have started to spend long hours in the office - any guess why?

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
      Lots of my friends in Gurgaon have started to spend long hours in the office - any guess why?
      i agree i does the same

Cookie Sir, (I dont know your name hence using word Cookie as reference), Mine is also humble request that one should stick to thier areas, people are welcome to comment on other areas but with senstivity and unbiased, i am sorry but most of your posts either incomplete (menaning less) or with intentions of defame area, which is not only restricted to Ghaziabad or CR.

Apart from G Noida and Gurgaon you poke everywhere with different intentions. I am very sure G Noida if you relly go unbiased you will get lot of stuff to write in mening ful way

Cutting this dicussion here only, hoping we all will understand the senstivities f the other areas and people's emotions attached with it

Comment

"I promise I will remove your all misgivings."

Sounds like Dhamki........

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Stop referring my ID in your posts..
        Its humble request..

Talking about Gurgaon in Ghazibad and asking for guidance.
        Your posts don't hold water because you are saying everything about Gugraon in CR thread.
        None is commenting whether gurgaon is bad or good or better..

post your doubts in Gurgaon Forum, I promise I will remove your all misgivings.

Comment

What are the best ways to shift luggage

1. Hire any movers packers type
          3. Hire local truck / carrier and laobour
          5. Some other alternatives

Gurgaon Sec 10 to Crossings

Comment

It depends upon the luggage you are shifting - if the luggage is delicate then go for packers and movers - if usual bed,sofa and stuff local truck makes more sense.

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post

Comment

Mike sir, it makes sense, these months are peak load time, so frequent power trips. Gurgaon last year faced minimum 10 hours to maximum 22 hours per cuts. That included DLF and Sushant lok like areas too. If someone is claiming no power cuts in Gurgaon it's a wrong impression. Cookie sir a senior member like you, ifs a role model to us, so requesting to guide us but fair guidance
              22 hours cut first time i heard please write in gurgaon they will tell u
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

1 is best dont go with aggrawal packers and movers

Comment

i agree i does the same

Cookie Sir, (I dont know your name hence using word Cookie as reference), Mine is also humble request that one should stick to thier areas, people are welcome to comment on other areas but with senstivity and unbiased, i am sorry but most of your posts either incomplete (menaning less) or with intentions of defame area, which is not only restricted to Ghaziabad or CR.

Apart from G Noida and Gurgaon you poke everywhere with different intentions. I am very sure G Noida if you relly go unbiased you will get lot of stuff to write in mening ful way

Cutting this dicussion here only, hoping we all will understand the senstivities f the other areas and people's emotions attached with it
                  Thank you so much.
                  I am not pampering and talking goody goody about my investment area in different threads like you.

Gurgaon has 22 hours cut, really? does it mean anything?
                  Gurgaon FAR is higher, really? check with authority before commenting. to give you some Idea, you can't construct more then 2 floors on the plot in Gurgaon, but in Ghaziabad you can construct 3 floors. I hope this make sense. even in google map, you can see how much green area Ghaziabad societies have..not talking about CR it has only blocks and blocks. should I talk about Builder and their quality?

Entire Ghazibad city, not only CR, is highly dependent on Shared autos only because there is no bus service of GDA.

water issue was there in some pockets in Gurgaon last year, not this time. so the power situation.

If you want to see the infra and greenery, do visit GC road, south city I and II , nirvana country, rosewood city etc not only sector-10 of Gurgaon.

I have so many pointers to add but I don't want to.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                    22 hours cut first time i heard please write in gurgaon they will tell u
                    Sector 47 Sohana road (ismailpur) 22hours breakdown

Comment

Sector 47 Sohana road (ismailpur) 22hours breakdown
                      islampur is village in village it has problem i am asking u main huda sector or dlf or any flats 22 hours cut where ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X