Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    see frankly I moved due to job change, since Roorkie I only lived in Gurgaon in NCR. This is new area but as its closer to ancestral town, i preffered to take home here. Merrut Route I know very well, but this is new road.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
      see frankly I moved due to job change, since Roorkie I only lived in Gurgaon in NCR. This is new area but as its closer to ancestral town, i preffered to take home here. Merrut Route I know very well, but this is new road.
      You are Welcome to CR Chamoli saihab .. even I belong to a near by place to your home town and because of the toll road between Meerut and Mujaffarnagar not travling to Uttrakhand is very easier ( to reach to Gurgaon you might need to spend 1-1.5 more hrs to cross Delhi but from CR Roorkie is closer )

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Shahberi Pulia during night

        I was coming back from Airport yesterday night and until I reached Noida it was alrady 11 PM. I had never prefered using the shahberi route after 8.30 but as cab driver whome i knew earlier insisted that dont worry its very crowed even in this hour after NH-24 Link road.

        And I was surprised to see that he was right. Till Gaur Golchakar it was good amount of cars and trucks and after that also it was less but i could see people commuting from that route. Most important there were Jam in pulia even at 11 PM of 2-3 minutes of stopping LOL.

        Just thought of sharing if anyone avoids this route after 8.30 like i used to you need not to. It seems to have changed a lot ...

        Relevent Inputs welcomed...
        Last edited May 16 2013, 12:12 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Any updates on alternate route behind Gh-7 ?
          I could see daily progress on school site. Lots of excavation going on.

          Also there is something constructed on the end of Golf course towards STP. Someone told me that its a water tank.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Internal roads in CR are to be maintained by CIPL..few days back one pothole was seen in front of Cosmos on the way to Gate no 1 of GH-7..Nice to see that repairs were carried out..

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
              I was coming back from Airport yesterday night and until I reached Noida it was alrady 11 PM. I had never prefered using the shahberi route after 8.30 but as cab driver whome i knew earlier insisted that dont worry its very crowed even in this hour after NH-24 Link road.

              And I was surprised to see that he was right. Till Gaur Golchakar it was good amount of cars and trucks and after that also it was less but i could see people commuting from that route. Most important there were Jam in pulia even at 11 PM of 2-3 minutes of stopping LOL.

              Just thought of sharing if anyone avoids this route after 8.30 like i used to you need not to. It seems to have changed a lot ...

              Relevent Inputs welcomed...
              I have always maintained that the road is perfectly safe from last 6 months...

              Pulia is jam now till 9.30 pm & not 8.30 pm...Once we got late from office ..It was 9.10 p.m so we took NE route & were surprised to see 10 minutes waiting to cross at around 9.30 p.m..I prefer NH-24 for the evenings..

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Thank you so much.
                I am not pampering and talking goody goody about my investment area in different threads like you.

                Gurgaon has 22 hours cut, really? does it mean anything?
                Gurgaon FAR is higher, really? check with authority before commenting. to give you some Idea, you can't construct more then 2 floors on the plot in Gurgaon, but in Ghaziabad you can construct 3 floors. I hope this make sense. even in google map, you can see how much green area Ghaziabad societies have..not talking about CR it has only blocks and blocks. should I talk about Builder and their quality?

                Entire Ghazibad city, not only CR, is highly dependent on Shared autos only because there is no bus service of GDA.

                water issue was there in some pockets in Gurgaon last year, not this time. so the power situation.

                If you want to see the infra and greenery, do visit GC road, south city I and II , nirvana country, rosewood city etc not only sector-10 of Gurgaon.


                I have so many pointers to add but I don't want to.

                Just to update you, Ghaziabad have city bus service also. I can see there any many bus service during office timing and there is some traffic problem because of these buses as well. Kindly check GDA link before commenting

                http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/socials...busservice.vol
                http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/socials...RVICEBYGDA.pdf

                Don't tell us about Gurgaon also, I live in Gurgaon for 3 years in Sector 23 and know about all these issue. Those 3 years were worst part of my life. Biggest problem there is public transport plus big difference between have and have not which makes Gurgaon not preferable for middle class people

                Kindly discuss only CR in this thread and your expert advice is not required

                Thanks,
                Suraj
                Last edited May 16 2013, 02:01 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Cookie Bhai with due respect I would like to put my views. Totally agree to Suraj, I love each inch of my country, but as I have spent 4 torture years in GGN, I am still puzzled, why do we have so much hype for GGN. BTW it has no relation to CR, but Baat nikali hain to main apney zazbaato ko rok nahi paaya

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                    Cookie Bhai with due respect I would like to put my views. Totally agree to Suraj, I love each inch of my country, but as I have spent 4 torture years in GGN, I am still puzzled, why do we have so much hype for GGN. BTW it has no relation to CR, but Baat nikali hain to main apney zazbaato ko rok nahi paaya
                    Frineds .. Let’s not talk about Gurgaon Here ... let’s discuss something which will lead us to the betterment of CR... so I will be joining the Protest on Sunday ... could someone please tell me that what will be the path that the crowd is going to follow ( Starting is Main crossing gate no 1 and what will be the ending point? )

                    Thanks!!
                    Pratts

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      my issue is that Cookie comes to each corner of NCR (be it CR, IP, NE, FBD, Kundli etc), comments something minor/irrelevant or negligble issues than skips away. Despite of facts that Gurgaon and G Noida where he has his investments have all those issues and other major issues, thus it makes more relevance if he also raises those issues of those areas as well.

                      if CR is with high FAR, G Noida has major Panga of No Population , cookie somewhere in old threads mentioned CR as Ghost City, it will be good if he revisit it and put it in G noida section, as CR has more than 8000 members in CROMA

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X