Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well Maintained Foot paths in CR

Greenery in CR is being well maintained..Footpaths give u a nice feel to have a walk to the market..

With Paramount Market, Gaur Market getting operational for all daily needs..Markets are only a walk away for all societies..

Ajnara Market, Gardenia Market, Panchsheel square (almost complete), Orbit Plaza all will contribute immensely to the concept of walk to the market..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hai CR BANANE KA MAQSAD PURA HI HO JAYEGA.......
    CommentQuote
  • Gurudwara(s) near by crossing?

Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I am planning to move to CR along with my families. Just wanted to know if there are any gurudwara(s) near by crossing?

We are kind of daily visitors to gurudwara.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhijeet night :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Abhijeet night :)

Great..Passes secured...Will be great fun>>>
    CommentQuote
  • Huge Crowd for Abhijeet night Crossings Republik

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49006
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49007
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Yes this is approved. I went to bank on Thursday and my loan has also been approved. So All good and now waiting for possession. I think They will deliver it by Diwali . Hoping for the best and prepared for worst!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkbokaro
    Yes this is approved. I went to bank on Thursday and my loan has also been approved. So All good and now waiting for possession. I think They will deliver it by Diwali . Hoping for the best and prepared for worst!

Best of luck :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kaamdev Sir !!!! One more update I visited Crossings last week and saw some progress on the Green Belt. Not sure when it will be completed and if there is any commitment to complete it or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek007
    I am getting a resale inventory in Skytech on 5th Floor (1525 sqf) for 48 lakhs. Pls can someone advise on it, its value for money?

Also, is there any possibility of getting any decision against CR from Supreme court?
    what about connectivity to Sector 62 , Noida?
    Looking for your quick advise ......

Thanks

Just grab it with both hands. Dont put your inventory into risk by posting into social forum... Also, reconfirm if the rates are all inclusive withthe broker as i didnt get any rates even closer to this rate. Also check all the documents carefullybefore payment.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Does SBI branch in crossing republic has PPF facility???
    CommentQuote
  • All branches of SBI has PPF facility. Now SBI is using core banking faciliy where you become banks customer rather than branch's. CIF will remain with particular branch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    All branches of SBI has PPF facility. Now SBI is using core banking faciliy where you become banks customer rather than branch's. CIF will remain with particular branch.

Thanks for the information bro.

Good to know that I can open PPF here... :)

Any idea if lockers are available here.....One day i went there asking for locker....the person sitting there insisted me to buy some stupid insurance plan which had investment of 50k per year and almost nil return.

I was not able to get a locker there. I am looking for a locker in any bank nearby crossing... Any idea where can i get bank locker facility. I am ready to open FD of 15k which i guess is a mandate for locker.
    CommentQuote