Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    Thanks for the information bro.

    Good to know that I can open PPF here... :)

    Any idea if lockers are available here.....One day i went there asking for locker....the person sitting there insisted me to buy some stupid insurance plan which had investment of 50k per year and almost nil return.

    I was not able to get a locker there. I am looking for a locker in any bank nearby crossing... Any idea where can i get bank locker facility. I am ready to open FD of 15k which i guess is a mandate for locker.


    well its a ploy by all banks for the past many years ....lockers are never available in general quota ...only premium customers can get lockers instantly otherwise you will be put on a never ending queue...premium customers have to do investment with banks (generally not 'FD') ..i tried to open a locker instantly and was ready to do FD of any amount they wished (HDFC and AXIS)...but they refused ...ultimately had to go for a stupid ULIP for 80k a year for 5 yrs (which i obviously discontinued after 1st premium although it is locked for 5 yrs)...
    CommentQuote
  • Never buy any insurance plan from bank or LIC. Insurance is for insurance, do not mix tax saving, investment and insurance, hence go for pure term plan where coverage of 1 cr should cost you 12-13K (age 35+). Meet the bank manager, write to regional office and seek information under RTI about the no of lockers available in the bank, and no of lockers allotted.
    Or else, go to PNB, Tropical building, Block H, CP. This branch has 7000 lockers (yes u read it right). Need FD of Rs 10000 for small locker, 15000 for medium locker and 1500-2000 per year charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Never buy any insurance plan from bank or LIC. Insurance is for insurance, do not mix tax saving, investment and insurance, hence go for pure term plan where coverage of 1 cr should cost you 12-13K (age 35+). Meet the bank manager, write to regional office and seek information under RTI about the no of lockers available in the bank, and no of lockers allotted.
    Or else, go to PNB, Tropical building, Block H, CP. This branch has 7000 lockers (yes u read it right). Need FD of Rs 10000 for small locker, 15000 for medium locker and 1500-2000 per year charges


    connaught place ohh its too far from crossing.

    Any idea if i buy godrej or any other company's safe and get it installed at my home.... how easy or difficult it is for a thief to break that safe.
    Or if he tries to steal the safe itself. Is it too heavy to be stolen? Any ideas...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    connaught place ohh its too far from crossing.

    Any idea if i buy godrej or any other company's safe and get it installed at my home.... how easy or difficult it is for a thief to break that safe.
    Or if he tries to steal the safe itself. Is it too heavy to be stolen? Any ideas...


    Why don't you ask this to godrej itself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    Why don't you ask this to godrej itself

    Do you think godrej or any other company will say bad about their product?

    Do you think godrej or any other company will say bad about their product?

    Do you think godrej or any other company will say bad about their product?

    Do you think godrej or any other company will say bad about their product?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    Do you think godrej or any other company will say bad about their product?


    Ok I have similar safe in my house. You basically use big drills to screw them to the wall so it becomes difficult to take out and carry. Of course it is not full proof but it will take considerable time to take it out. If you want extra security use cement to fix it to the wall.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited paramount synphony today.

    I am looking to purchase a 2bhk/2bhk+study.

    He offered me 3550/- psf + additional 2.5 lacs discount

    So approx 44 lacs AI except registry and service tax.

    Posession is next year april.

    Project is not funded by bank loans yet....when i asked for the reason i was told ke abhi nakshe approve nahi hue hain.

    Plan was pay 20% now and remaining 80% when bank approves the loan.

    Please provide your reviews...is it a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I have visited paramount synphony today.

    I am looking to purchase a 2bhk/2bhk+study.

    He offered me 3550/- psf + additional 2.5 lacs discount

    So approx 44 lacs AI except registry and service tax.

    Posession is next year april.

    Project is not funded by bank loans yet....when i asked for the reason i was told ke abhi nakshe approve nahi hue hain.

    Plan was pay 20% now and remaining 80% when bank approves the loan.

    Please provide your reviews...is it a good deal?


    No, better to search for other approved RTM options there. This sounds me risky.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    No, better to search for other approved RTM options there. This sounds me risky.


    What i was surprised .... why and how did builder completed the construction without approval.....

    He didnt see the risk if the project is not approved in future then?
    CommentQuote
  • In panchsheel too people have shifted till 14 floors in new towers..Upper floors no body has shifted..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    What i was surprised .... why and how did builder completed the construction without approval.....

    He didnt see the risk if the project is not approved in future then?


    As per my experience in 44 ai you may have other approved rtm options too, cr members may suggest other options.
    CommentQuote
  • Sub:Galaxy Tower - Livingston
    Dear Friends,
    Can anyone throw some light on the status of this tower. Its construction work is stuck upto 14th slab for the last 3 months. Please share any information anyone has.
    Thanks & regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members,

    I am planning to shift to my flat in Symphony by next month.
    Just wanted to know if we have Airtel broadband service in CR.

    Best Regards,
    T
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tusharg
    Hi Members,

    I am planning to shift to my flat in Symphony by next month.
    Just wanted to know if we have Airtel broadband service in CR.

    Best Regards,
    T


    I have not seen it myself but heard it from many ppl in assotech. There are two internet service providers in assotech for sure

    1) Airtel
    2) ttpl

    I think Airtel should be there in symphony
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I have visited paramount synphony today.

    I am looking to purchase a 2bhk/2bhk+study.

    He offered me 3550/- psf + additional 2.5 lacs discount

    So approx 44 lacs AI except registry and service tax.

    Posession is next year april.

    Project is not funded by bank loans yet....when i asked for the reason i was told ke abhi nakshe approve nahi hue hain.

    Plan was pay 20% now and remaining 80% when bank approves the loan.

    Please provide your reviews...is it a good deal?


    Dont buy untill approval..
    CommentQuote