Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tusharg
    Hi Members,

I am planning to shift to my flat in Symphony by next month.
    Just wanted to know if we have Airtel broadband service in CR.

Best Regards,
    T

By the way which tower of symphony u shifted to.

And what price u bought it at and when?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yogesh,

I brought 2+1bhk unit in panorama long back ..guess in 2010. It was rented out since possession and now I have plans to shift there by mid june.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tusharg
    Hi Members,

I am planning to shift to my flat in Symphony by next month.
    Just wanted to know if we have Airtel broadband service in CR.

Best Regards,
    T

I will suggest you to check with Airtel customer care first. As only few societies have Airtel broadband yet.
    CommentQuote
  • In Paramount , currently options for BSNL and TTPL are available in wired broadband ...Airtel in under process
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates offered for Gaur 14-18 flooers in resale. any one have idea please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    what are the rates offered for Gaur 14-18 flooers in resale. any one have idea please share.

Resale not allowed yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    Resale not allowed yet.

Who said resale is not allowed. Plz dont spread false info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav72
    Who said resale is not allowed. Plz dont spread false info

Sorry got confused. Thought im commenting on rne thread :-P
    CommentQuote
  • And is resale not allowed in RNE??
    CommentQuote
  • Can one get a shared auto from Vaishali Metro station to Crossings Republik? If so, where does one get off? Does it go inside CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    I am looking for a 2BHK+study or 3BHK in Ghaziabad/mohan nagar.
    How is the option of CR?
    Believe RTM flats are still available, pl suggest some projects and give some indicative rate.

Thanx.
    Braj Bachchan
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingston - Tower B

Any Tower B owners here. Looking for information on current status and if any action is being taken against the builder for the insane delays. Keen on joining in any such action - legal or social.
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingston-Galaxy Tower
    Same is the position with Galaxy Tower. I, too, am looking for information on current status and the reason for stoppage of construction activity. Anyone having any information please share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhanna55
    Can one get a shared auto from Vaishali Metro station to Crossings Republik? If so, where does one get off? Does it go inside CR?

once I travelled from cr NH 24 to Anand Vihar ISBT by shared auto. you can drop at Kaushambi station. Caharges 25/-
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share the latest update on the planned garbage dump near CR?
    CommentQuote