Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Main cause of jam is irresponsible behavior of public. If everyone stick to just one lane, there will not be any jam. Big SUVs come with siren and use wrong side of the road. Other small vehicles are also not different.
    CommentQuote
  • Previously pulia was the main bottleneck now u can see bottleneck everywhere:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Main cause of jam is irresponsible behavior of public. If everyone stick to just one lane, there will not be any jam. Big SUVs come with siren and use wrong side of the road. Other small vehicles are also not different.

boss public to samjhegi nahn. it's india. sab apne aap mein sher hein. ;)

bottom line is that i don't see any relief in the jam after the pulia widening. and i don't understand that all those constructions happening on the road side of shaberi is legal or illegal. jiske dekho tamboo dalke dukan kole hue hein. pathetic chaos. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah :(
    CommentQuote
  • construction activity

Dear Friends
    Construction activity in upcoming towers in almost all the GHs is stucked up since 5 months. Now there is a news (I don't know whether it is reliable or not ) that all the GHS have got the approval from GDA for continuing the construction activity. Anyone who knows the real picture pl. share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    boss public to samjhegi nahn. it's india. sab apne aap mein sher hein. ;)

bottom line is that i don't see any relief in the jam after the pulia widening. and i don't understand that all those constructions happening on the road side of shaberi is legal or illegal. jiske dekho tamboo dalke dukan kole hue hein. pathetic chaos. :bab (59):

We start at 845 & return around 1900 hrs...It takes around 20-25 minutes both sides from sector 63..Apart from 3-5 minutes slow down at Shahberi we do not face any stoppages what so ever..No read Lights..No Jams.. (distance 12.5 kms)

On few days in a month to meet friends I go to Indirapuram at peak hours.. I face jam at underpass/or at CRPF, then Near Jaipuria Mall turn and then near Aditya mall .. Believe me for 4 kms it takes around the same time..This is the daily case as confirmed by many of my colleagues..

what I mean to say is that I agree we have bottlenecks..It doesn't feel good when we come thru village patch or Shahberi but then somehow we are managing..Correct me if I am wrong...To cross U Flex junction or Mamura chowk or that Crossing near Noida 78 sector takes more than 5-10 minutes on daily basis...

But then I may be wrong bcoz i am factoring only Noida Sector 63
    CommentQuote
  • Basic problem is due to BIKERS. whose agenda is to run run run wherever found space no rules no manners nothing and these jokers didn't know total time will be same whether rash drive or normal discipline drive
    CommentQuote
  • I can see at least little improvement in Traffic conditions with New Pulia being operational. It at least cuts down frequent bottleneck that both side of vehicles got into on same Pulia.

On the other hand for other issues creating this traffic jam, believe strong administration and control is what is needed more than Road widening. Stop those SUVs with sirens, those small vehicle taking wrong way and all illegal enthronements and middle of road parking and we will have 80% problem solved. The remaining 20% problem related to people would be hardest to solve
    CommentQuote
  • What's the rate your are expecting plus does it have covered parking with it?
    CommentQuote
  • The Majestic Tower in Mahagun Mascot is selling for 4000+ (between 3900 - 4200 depending upon location). This what i have heard, not confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • Some news is on News Channels regarding to the Delhi - Merrut Express way.

Any one who have the complet information?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks all brokers gone from CR and busy in other consignment.
    CommentQuote
  • Target ji the Cabinet committe of Econimic Affairs(CCEA) already approved six Expressway projects which includes Delhi meerut expressway. NHAI has already issued RFP for that. This new Govt is determined to award these projects on PPP model in this financial year only. Things are very positive as NDA has track record of building infrastrtucte and more highways in their 9 years of Rule as compared to 58 years of Rule of congress.secondly Mr Gadkari is proven champion in building highways using PPP model. Atleast now more than hope is there that we will see work on this project in current fiscal year only.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy 2bhk flat in C R and I had already shortlisted 2 property Panchsheel 1050 and paramount 1120 square feet but Property dealer quoting 42 & 43 Lakh respectively .
    Can any member suggest me some genuine property dealer in Crossing Republic.
    Thanks in advance :)
    CommentQuote
  • The best way is to write to CR yahoo group and you can get quote with direct owner of the property who are willing to sell their property . This will save you from heave brokerage cost.
    CommentQuote