Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by neovik82
    I want to buy 2bhk flat in C R and I had already shortlisted 2 property Panchsheel 1050 and paramount 1120 square feet but Property dealer quoting 42 & 43 Lakh respectively .
    Can any member suggest me some genuine property dealer in Crossing Republic.
    Thanks in advance :)

you can consider 1320 sqft of paramount mapple in same budget, book directly with comp. will get benefits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitqa
    you can consider 1320 sqft of paramount mapple in same budget, book directly with comp. will get benefits.

Ek baat clear karo aaj :-) , ye mapple tower poora approved hai???
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please provide complete address of tehsil ghaziabad, where flat registry will executed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitqa

In Mapple tower only top floors are available and it is not RTM..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the formula & rates to calculate registration expanse of CR flat for 1520 SQFT at 8th floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone or CROMA office bearer can update on the outcome of NGT hearing which was scheduled for yesterday(23rd July) on Dumping ground ?
    CommentQuote
  • work on Mcdonalds & Pind Baluchi at Paramount Market is an advance stage.Both are likely to open in august 2014..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Can anyone or CROMA office bearer can update on the outcome of NGT hearing which was scheduled for yesterday(23rd July) on Dumping ground ?

August 12, 2014 would be crucial. with new government in place SC should decide now...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dkp I agree but the favourable NGT stance would only strengthen the case of resident for all important SC hearing on 12th Aug, thats why i had requested for an update as could not get even after searching.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Thanks dkp I agree but the favourable NGT stance would only strengthen the case of resident for all important SC hearing on 12th Aug, thats why i had requested for an update as could not get even after searching.

I have taken feedback..At NGT on 23rd July report was submitted by GNN..NGT requires time to study it & the next date is fixed on 7th August 2014...SC date is 12th August.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx dkp for the quick update, really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Is registry possible without tower completion certificate from GDA ??

Senior Members Please Advise !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    work on Mcdonalds & Pind Baluchi at Paramount Market is an advance stage.Both are likely to open in august 2014..

Hi.. i have been seeing coming soon banner for shri rathnam,mcd and pind balluchi since past 3 months.
    Have you ur self checked whether the work has been started or not?
    when are they schedule to open? And also if thr is anything new coming up in crossings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by citizen1996
    Hi.. i have been seeing coming soon banner for shri rathnam,mcd and pind balluchi since past 3 months.
    Have you ur self checked whether the work has been started or not?
    when are they schedule to open? And also if thr is anything new coming up in crossings?

Shri ratnam is already functional.. Excellent dosa and uttapam.. :)
    Go try once..
    CommentQuote
  • No i am talking about shree rathnam which is coming up at paramount market.
    along with mcd and pind balluchi
    CommentQuote