Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Few days ago I inquired and was told by guard there that it will be on top floor of Paramount spectrum and when I checked myself I saw no work happening there so i m still confused where these three outlet are opening and most imprtantly when ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes correct even i didnt see any work going on on the first and second floor of the market.
    when i aksed the chemist about it he said that mcdonalds will be coming just next to his shop.
    also i saw some work going on. But m nt sure.
    Hope these outlets are soon operational as thr r only a handful of good eating joints in and around crossing republik.
    does any one in this group know whn r they goin to open ?
    also i heard tht kfc is coming up at panchsheel square.
    hope we see more new branded outlets in the coming months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Few days ago I inquired and was told by guard there that it will be on top floor of Paramount spectrum and when I checked myself I saw no work happening there so i m still confused where these three outlet are opening and most imprtantly when ?

See the banners are there & these are official ones..I myself saw work going on for Mcdonalds.

Chawla's has also pened in Gaur..

Shree Rathnam is opening another bracnch at Paramount..

Panchsheel Square looks ready now...Shops should open soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear dkp, I agree that surely they will be coming but not sure when as myself seeing the banners for almost 3 months now and just to update everyone I checked with Panchsheel head office about square and they confirmed that they will start giving possession of shops from Dec'14 end only so we shall wait for 2015 to see the shops operational in Panchsheel square.
    CommentQuote
  • Are there are Movie Theater's likely to open with Panchsheel Square almost near to completion and looks like it would be this Puja / Diwali that they would be opening up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Are there are Movie Theater's likely to open with Panchsheel Square almost near to completion and looks like it would be this Puja / Diwali that they would be opening up

No..This is as per their Brochure available on their site>>>
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

I'm about to buy RTM flat in Amarapali Empire getting a deal of 44 lacs for 1215 sqft, Please advise if it is okay or I'm being taken for a ride by the broker.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • No, There was never a movie theatre planned in panchsheel square but there was a five star hotel and a movie theatre planned in Orbit plaza which is now scrapped as after mr Yadav assumed office of VC GDA , he did not approve the floors where these two commercial were planned so there is no movie theatre currently planned in CR but I guess it will be come up in Phase-2.
    CommentQuote
  • @dkp - hi ..whr have u seen work goin on for mcdonalds? First or ground floor?
    today i asked the gaurd. He said tht shree rathnam will be in the ground floor and pind balluchi will be in 1st and 2nd floor. And all three will be operational in about 2-2.5 months :(
    also thr is no movie theatre in panchsheel and in orbit too.
    this is a very bad thing abt crossings tht thr is no movie theatre and this place is nothing without a movie hall
    i think croma shud do something... invite pvr wave etc.to open thr exclusive hall. ;)
    thr is one shop coming up just next to chawla ..does anyone know wht is coming up thr?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by excelranjan
    Hello guys,

I'm about to buy RTM flat in Amarapali Empire getting a deal of 44 lacs for 1215 sqft, Please advise if it is okay or I'm being taken for a ride by the broker.

Thanks!

its costly..at this rate take in proper CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by citizen1996
    @dkp - hi ..whr have u seen work goin on for mcdonalds? First or ground floor?
    today i asked the gaurd. He said tht shree rathnam will be in the ground floor and pind balluchi will be in 1st and 2nd floor. And all three will be operational in about 2-2.5 months :(
    also thr is no movie theatre in panchsheel and in orbit too.
    this is a very bad thing abt crossings tht thr is no movie theatre and this place is nothing without a movie hall
    i think croma shud do something... invite pvr wave etc.to open thr exclusive hall. ;)
    thr is one shop coming up just next to chawla ..does anyone know wht is coming up thr?

Yaa multiplex not being there is bad..it wld not be there atleast for next 3-4 years...

Mcdonalds i saw work on first floor...

But commercials in CR has shown very quick progress.. Next 1 year would be good also..but I still feel we have far too many commercials.Just stand on the roundabout and see number of shops coming. May be around 300-400 in numbers in 4 malls/shopping complexes..Is that required..is that viable..
    CommentQuote
  • Yea even I think thr r more shopping complex thn required but maybe with the passage of tym they all will be occupied.
    I saw work going on for a restaurant In panchsheel market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yaa multiplex not being there is bad..it wld not be there atleast for next 3-4 years...

Mcdonalds i saw work on first floor...

But commercials in CR has shown very quick progress.. Next 1 year would be good also..but I still feel we have far too many commercials.Just stand on the roundabout and see number of shops coming. May be around 300-400 in numbers in 4 malls/shopping complexes..Is that required..is that viable..

Exactly, I have all reasons to believe that it's a bubble and even if they get occupied at the start, withing 2 years we will either see rent going down or few shops actually operating. May be a single screen theater makes more sense than so many shops

I personally don't like the Gol Chakkar (Water Fountain) being commercialized. It was good place to hang out and relax and now with shops coming up around that road and around fountain, it's a mess with all car and bike parking.

Due to this precise reason the Galleria Market area and roads and completely chocked and with CR not even completed 70%, I can only imagine the issues that one has to face once it's 100% completed and occupied. Sooner or later, this parking and vehicle management issue would need to be addressed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by excelranjan
    Hello guys,

Thanks!

That's a rate that you ideally pay inside CR, in fact at that price you more or less can get 2BHK GH7 and believe similar sized units in all other apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW need suggestion from seniors over here. This is little off-topic :bab (29):
    I am residing in CR at present but due to budget issues I cannot buy a unit over here. Wanted your suggestion on Aditya World City and Wave City that are coming up on NH24. I have little around them but I am considering them given that they fit my budget (Max 30L) for a decent sized 2BHK unit.

I am fine with waiting 2-4 years for getting possession but there is no scope of budget increase at present, however would have loved to get a RTM or Soon RTM unit. IF you want to suggest some other project that I should consider, please do suggest, I am fine with GNW as well.

Looking forward to it.
    CommentQuote