Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Today GDA official has raided at Souviour ( Crossing Republik) ... As per the information GDA has sealed the site... Building Plan was approved only for up to 14th floor but builder made 19th Floor without permission of GDA.

oooooooo....
    Can somebody provide more information regarding this raid in saviour....which site is sealed is it phase 1 (greenisle) or phase 2 (iris)...they wer about to give possession of their 1 phase tower what will happen to it, will it be postponed???I am very curious to know about it as I have 3 flats in phase 1 (greenisle-tower A1), as I am out of india so can not go there to know the matter, if call them they will definately not going to tell the truth...so just waiting for your replies...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhirendrak
    Ultimately at last I have booked 1235 sqft in Assotech Nest in Tower G 2nd Floor but in the process of follow-ups till booking I have learnt a lot and understand a little bit game behind. Just sharing the experience with all of you, it might help others to negotiate and take the decision.

Journey start in February towards looking a flat around 1200sqft + in Raj Nagar Extn, crossing republic or near about area within 30k budget.

In Feb visited various project in raj nager kw shristi, CR, Ashiana, SVP, River height, Kdp, uninav heights, start rameshwarm etc. and like the projects kw-shristi, CR, Star rameshwarm.
    Than I visited Crossing Republic Assotech Nest, Dearm Land, Crossing Republick etc.

The last price I offered

Kw-shristi – 1240 sqft ----- 32.5 lacs all inclusive. ( 8th floor )
    CR ----------- 1190 sqft ---- 32.00lacs all inclusive ( 8th floor )
    Star Rameshwarem ------ 1089 sqft ----- 31 lacs all inclusive.
    uninave heights ---------- 1235 sqft ------ 30 lacs all inclusive

Crossing Republic

Crossing republic ---- 1170 sqft ------34.5lacs ready to move
    Dearm Land ---------- 1225 sqft ------ 30 lacs
    Assotech Nest ------- 1235 sqft ------ 35.5 lacs

Overall at last I like project Assotech Nest, Since I lived some days in Assotech Windsor in indrapuram where I like the overall performance of the builders but the price is not in my budget.

I had made up my mind with Classic R, Star Rameshwarm but in CR no inventory available so star rameshwarm is about to final.

On last Thursday I have received a call from indrapurm dealer and he said that I have an option for you in Assotech Nest, where you can get the flat 2500 (all inclusive )+ 1% his commission the overall price come near 31.25lacs, Since I like that project, so for cross confirmation I have call Assoctech nest CR off and take all the inputs than meet with that builder in my office in sec-63. Asked for negotiating but he said “ Sir, 2450 / sqft pe bhi nahi maan raha hai ye price non negotiable hai “ I feel ok with that price, On Friday Visited CR with that builder and meet with nest officials and everything looks fine and give him time to book on Sunday.

On Saturday I have received a call with reference of my requirement and he said he has as option in Assotech Nest and same flat and floor reference he has given to me as given by the previous Delar but on different price which is 2400 ( all inclusive without any commission). I am shocked and visited his office, he called the same person whose name given by previous delar to assotech nest people for reference.

There is no negotiation available and when I asked to book 2nd floor he said it has sold out not available when I clarify everything he is ready to book on that amount. Infect he has some more flats on same cost available which is unable to get for generic / visiting buyers. The price gap is about 5lacs amazed…………………..

Than I talked with rajnager boy and say everything and he said this price is not available with him and said me that go ahead with the deal as current price is around 2790 sqft + plc…..
    He said he has the margine of around 6-8 percent but generally they provide max 5 percent generally deal settle on 2-4 percent.

Lesson :
    1) Pls do proper RND before finalizing any thing.
    2) Negotiate hard as they have option to give you more discount, but they cannot agree initially.
    3) Don’t show major eagerness you must show that you are interested in other projects too, which is not offered by them than they try to convince you by giving maximum discount.
    4) At first don’t go with family otherwise emotionally blackmail hone ke chances badh jate hain.
    5) Price difference :

1) site booking and my booking around 5lacs
    2) previous delar and my booking 1.55 lacs.

God now some more can also be negotiated but once booked than its
    done……………………..NO RETHINK

;););););););););););)

Hi, can you please pass the dealer information. I am interested in assotech. either pass ur then i will call back.

Hi, can you please pass the dealer information. I am interested in assotech. either pass ur then i will call back.

CommentQuote
  • Rupin, do not panic. Though no body can say anything for certain except for the company and GDA officials, what seems is that GDA is reviewing the new construction sites/ projects of the entire Ghaziabad district and therefore, work has stopped/slowed in many areas. IMO, Saviour's Phase I towers are approved till 24th floor. HDFC Ltd has also approved Greenisle towers (Phase I towers - A1, A2, A3, A4) - though this fact doesn't guarantee anything, it does ease concerns to some extent.

Phase I has 4 towers structure completely ready with 96 flats in each (24 floors * 4 flats in each floor), taking total flats to 384. Phase II currently has 4 towers in construction mode, with structure ready till 13th floor, thus making it another 208 flats (4 towers * 13 floors * 4 flats per floor).

Both phases put together add up to 592 apartments. Even if all of them were illegal, the numbers do not match 700 :).

What I want to convey is that, there is lot of guesswork going around and we should wait till some concrete information is out (rather we find out). And let's keep our fingers crossed for the entire end-user/investor community.

Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    oooooooo....
    Can somebody provide more information regarding this raid in saviour....which site is sealed is it phase 1 (greenisle) or phase 2 (iris)...they wer about to give possession of their 1 phase tower what will happen to it, will it be postponed???I am very curious to know about it as I have 3 flats in phase 1 (greenisle-tower A1), as I am out of india so can not go there to know the matter, if call them they will definately not going to tell the truth...so just waiting for your replies...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Rupin, do not panic. Though no body can say anything for certain except for the company and GDA officials, what seems is that GDA is reviewing the new construction sites/ projects of the entire Ghaziabad district and therefore, work has stopped/slowed in many areas. IMO, Saviour's Phase I towers are approved till 24th floor. HDFC Ltd has also approved Greenisle towers (Phase I towers - A1, A2, A3, A4) - though this fact doesn't guarantee anything, it does ease concerns to some extent.

Phase I has 4 towers structure completely ready with 96 flats in each (24 floors * 4 flats in each floor), taking total flats to 384. Phase II currently has 4 towers in construction mode, with structure ready till 13th floor, thus making it another 208 flats (4 towers * 13 floors * 4 flats per floor).

Both phases put together add up to 592 apartments. Even if all of them were illegal, the numbers do not match 700 :).

What I want to convey is that, there is lot of guesswork going around and we should wait till some concrete information is out (rather we find out). And let's keep our fingers crossed for the entire end-user/investor community.

Thanks mayank for the update...
    I have taken a loan for my flats from IDBI bank, looking at the fact that my flats have been sanctioned loan from so called semi-nationalized bank relieves me a bit...but will it cause some delay for possession to be given..it is already 2 years late :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    But overall from end user view it's a good thing ....because we might end up getting more open space ....

Lots of illegal construction is on advance stage, even villa was launched during 2010 end in crossing republic and it was on main green area of the society. Bhagwan bachaye aam janta ko........
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody elaborate what does compounding means for building?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs578

just want to confirm that tower g of assotech is not approved yet as i know someone who booked months back but still bba is not signed. For the same reason assotech hasn't started its construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Just now i came back from Crossing n I have a flat in Saviour..in reality raid by GDA was not only in saviour but it is actually happening in entire Ghaziabad ( includes raj nagar extn )..even in crossing all the builders have got notice to stop their ongoing construction if they do not have the approval from GDA for the no of floors they are planning to construct..Saviour in the phase-2 has stopped the construction after 20th floor since the approval is still awaited..

I hope we all understand that all this is happening only because of the change in the govt..new govt brings new people in GDA who were waiting for last 5yrs to come to Ghaziabad..things will get sorted in a week or so with GDA as known from a very good source...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Lalit,

Is the construction stopped in saviour? is it sealed by GDA ?
    CommentQuote
  • Boss RTM are best ....

Noida - farmers agitation
    Noide ext - litigation
    CR and RNE - GDA raid

fed up :(...... now, I am saving money for RTM.......
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody elaborate what does compounding means for building?

Although I'm not a expert on this subject but what I understand is that Builders can build extra floors in project by "PURCHASING" extra FAR (Floor Area Ratio) ..yes you heard it right builders can purchase extra FAR and get the extra contsraution approved by paying compunding charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Boss RTM are best ....

Noida - farmers agitation
    Noide ext - litigation
    CR and RNE - GDA raid

fed up :(...... now, I am saving money for RTM.......

Yeah That's cool Idea. Why not going to to Neharpar?? its free from all issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh,
    I am going for a deal in saviour phase 2 . after the raid news should I goahead with this . it is under 10 floor. Please answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hi Saurabh,
    I am going for a deal in saviour phase 2 . after the raid news should I goahead with this . it is under 10 floor. Please answer.

You should wait till 30th May.... Not only in CR but also in RNE/IP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Prakhar,

please get all facts cleared from buildor, and check all approval in person and NOT in verbal.. This is the right time to pressure them for all these facts.. all the best.. also check if the bank is giving loan for those floors
    CommentQuote