Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
    We were discussing the New Connectivity not the Planned or Un Planned.
    Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

And folks like you are creating nuisance here by saying "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD".
    Human Nature and mentality can't be changed.
    I think till 2021 there are a few ppls who are going to target CR.... No worries

Comment

Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

I dont think this connectivities will be used by other peoples, because it will go thru internal CR route which has been made & maintaned by CIPL management using CR resident money.

Comment

connectivity will definately improved with the new planned road.

Comment

Guys, lets not deviate from off topic posts, lets keep track on progress report (pic too ..) on weekly basis , whoever visit to get the ground reality.

and I guess , it will be used by CR resident more, Gzbd traffic can take shabneri pulia or Vijay nagar 6 lane road for going to Greator Noida...

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            Guys, lets not deviate from off topic posts, lets keep track on progress report (pic too ..) on weekly basis , whoever visit to get the ground reality.

and I guess , it will be used by CR resident more, Gzbd traffic can take shabneri pulia or Vijay nagar 6 lane road for going to Greator Noida...

When this will be ready majority of ppl of Xing will start using this road and traffic will automatically ease out at Sahberi Pulia and ppl coming from Gzb will like to take straight road instead of internal roads of Xing.

Distance through this road will be approx. 1 km extra & quality of road on Noida extension road will be challenge in near future due to heavy construction activity, these will again deter ppl coming from to use this road.

Lets keep finger crossed till its get ready and that day is now not far away even if it gets ready by Jul end it will be big relief.

Comment

eVERYbody has right to express his/her view. Anything may be appeared to anybody in different way. everybody may have different view on different thing. There is no harm if a road apperars as "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD" to somebody ! During peak hour NH 24 also become " jugad type road". My PoV.

Comment

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post
                eVERYbody has right to express his/her view. Anything may be appeared to anybody in different way. everybody may have different view on different thing. There is no harm if a road apperars as "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD" to somebody ! During peak hour NH 24 also become " jugad type road". My PoV.
                We were discussing the positive developments around CR and we as part of CR are expecting this connectivity since long time. When we can see that its coming to reality and will be open to public, some people talk irrelevant things which is not accepted.

Whatever be your point . m not concerned neither about you or anybody who m not related to.

Whatever effects Crossing Republic effects me directly so request outsiders to appreciate the development happening in and around CR inspite of spreading negatives.

Comment

We were discussing the positive developments around CR and we as part of CR are expecting this connectivity since long time. When we can see that its coming to reality and will be open to public, some people talk irrelevant things which is not accepted.

Whatever be your point . m not concerned neither about you or anybody who m not related to.

Whatever effects Crossing Republic effects me directly so request outsiders to appreciate the development happening in and around CR inspite of spreading negatives.
                  Whosoever feels that this road is Jugad like ... Please avoid this road.... we will be happy to have less traffic on this road......

Thanks!!
                  Pratts

Comment

if you are not concerned why are you replying? There is no outsider. Everybody in member of forum can express their views. Anybody can appreciate or may not appreciate anything. its individual choice. Be cool man. How does it affect you if anybody spreads negative about an area ? It does not affect the price of an area even if some people say -ve about the area in IREF.

Comment

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post
                      if you are not concerned why are you replying? There is no outsider. Everybody in member of forum can express their views. Anybody can appreciate or may not appreciate anything. its individual choice. Be cool man. How does it affect you if anybody spreads negative about an area ? It does not affect the price of an area even if some people say -ve about the area in IREF.
                      I am not talking about the price.
                      It affects me if anyone talk irrelevant negatives about my home which is part of area i am living in.

Its individual's choice and no body is stopping you from expressing your feelings.
                      However if you are part of a Forum and posting in a thread then you should maintain the decorum of the Thread Title which in this case is "Latest Updates".

However as i am member of this forum , so you are. I cannot abolish you from posting anything. Its individual's choice and mindset. I am not here to challenge anybody.

As part of CR i will keep posting Latest Updates.
                      Conversation Over. Take Care.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X