Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does any one know when will mcdonalds finally open in paramount market ?
    And also when will the pind balluchi and shree rathnam second branch open in paramount markets.
    we are only seeing coming soon banners since 4 months
    ?????? Any update anyone..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Gents, Ladies & Brokers....
    Please help me to update my GK.
    1. Total how many flats --Once the construction to completly done.
    2. Currently how many flats delivered?
    3. What will be the estimated population there?

======Kindly help ======My GF has asked this question to me.

Visit this Link Total Apartments Summary
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with some worker around 10 days beck , one restaurant is surely coming up in Paramaount spectrum ground floor, where currently marketing office is written but the worker told that they are not getting regular raw meterial supply and hence the delay. They were not sure which restaurant is coming and told me that it will take another month and half to get this operational. I have no clue where the other two restaurant is coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • traffic conditions have become worse in CR these days even after the widening of pulia.
    u will see jam even on sundays too.
    shaberi pulia 100 ft wide bhi kardo tab bhi koi fark nahn padega coz the whole shaberi road is literally one lane with constructions happening on both side. pothetic road connectvity and poor planning. dont buy anything in CR, its my suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Connectivity remains the issue with CR, is there any sight in near future? with additional population will eventually settle in CR , things would become worse.

any info on alternate route?

Originally Posted by piku123
    traffic conditions have become worse in CR these days even after the widening of pulia.
    u will see jam even on sundays too.
    shaberi pulia 100 ft wide bhi kardo tab bhi koi fark nahn padega coz the whole shaberi road is literally one lane with constructions happening on both side. pothetic road connectvity and poor planning. dont but anything in CR, its my suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai jo alternate route he GH-7 ke piche se, wahan pe bhi jam lagta he daily morning.
    aur NH24 par se mein jata nahn coz of obvious reasons. so CR is blocked from all sides.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    bhai jo alternate route he GH-7 ke piche se, wahan pe bhi jam lagta he daily morning.
    aur NH24 par se mein jata nahn coz of obvious reasons. so CR is blocked from all sides.

Absolutely correct. However Shaberi is manageable if only drivers choose to drive with patience and rule. This does not only include Auto and Cab drivers but many of respectable CR citizens.

Give them half a feet of space and they will squeeze in vehicle, most of Jams happen because of heavy traffic from one side blocking the oncoming traffic lane as well and refusing to even give ways.
    CommentQuote
  • I foresee a significant decline in rate of CR once Gaur gives possession and other NE projects starts giving possession, may be summer of next year. Rates at present hover around 3500 at present and I won't be surprised to see them go down to even 3200 in one years time. Also I anticipate, it would be this vlaue loss that would make sure of finding out a solution/alternative to this issue and if not smooth traffic something would be worked out to ensure slow moving traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • Suddenly, quite a negative waves around CR, astounded. I always like this planned township, though Dumping Ground verdict will make or break it.
    These traffic, connectivity etc are well known issues, Whosoever buys in CR is well aware of it in advance, that's precisely reason for its dearth cheap prices in NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Traffic issues & connectivity issues are there..But Today Shahberi pulia was ok..Last 2 days it was bad..

Road behind GH-7 is just a village road. It becomes problematic when trucks, JCB's, tractors come from opposite side.Why can't they make it one way during morning & evening or atleast not allow those Transit Mixtures & STP plant trucks.

Shahberi Pulia widening has given some respite. Road behind Gh-7 just about is keeping us afloat.

NH-24 widening & elevated road leading upto CR from NH-24 can take care of future...

On Noida Extension side that patch behind Gh-7 needs to be completed
    CommentQuote
  • Everyday there is news in paper about 12-15 Hours power cuts in Ghaziabad & Noida..

what about power situation in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subiduria
    Suddenly, quite a negative waves around CR, astounded. I always like this planned township, though Dumping Ground verdict will make or break it.
    These traffic, connectivity etc are well known issues, Whosoever buys in CR is well aware of it in advance, that's precisely reason for its dearth cheap prices in NCR

I agree to it but till date it has been a hope that with Pulia coming up or alternative route behind GH7 coming up, things would be better but with no movement on these fronts, it's looks suspicious as to when a solution would be arrived.

On price even upcoming projects near to delivery in NE is attracting same prices, so I believe CR prices is not just reflective of traffic issues but also area prices and demand-supply metric.

On dumping ground I am more or less sure it won't happen there. So many project in near by with high density including individual house, no one can plan a dumping ground in such area. It will be either dumping ground stays or these population, and we know what is gonna stay

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Traffic issues & connectivity issues are there..But Today Shahberi pulia was ok..Last 2 days it was bad..

Road behind GH-7 is just a village road. It becomes problematic when trucks, JCB's, tractors come from opposite side.Why can't they make it one way during morning & evening or atleast not allow those Transit Mixtures & STP plant trucks.

Shahberi Pulia widening has given some respite. Road behind Gh-7 just about is keeping us afloat.

NH-24 widening & elevated road leading upto CR from NH-24 can take care of future...

On Noida Extension side that patch behind Gh-7 needs to be completed

Needs to be completed but does not look like any movement on that front is happening. Agree with you that such large commercial 4 wheelers should be restricted from this route as well. Also like today guard managing flow of vechile should continue i.e. allowing traffic from one side for 10 mins each so that in between village no jam happens

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Everyday there is news in paper about 12-15 Hours power cuts in Ghaziabad & Noida..

what about power situation in CR?

Same situation I believe but with power backup there, we have not felt the heat and pain to it to an extent that fellow Noida people have
    CommentQuote
  • But I always heard power especially in CR is much better than Ghaziabad, now suddenly long power cuts is it effect of acche dino wali Sarkar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    I agree to it but till date it has been a hope that with Pulia coming up or alternative route behind GH7 coming up, things would be better but with no movement on these fronts, it's looks suspicious as to when a solution would be arrived.

On price even upcoming projects near to delivery in NE is attracting same prices, so I believe CR prices is not just reflective of traffic issues but also area prices and demand-supply metric.

On dumping ground I am more or less sure it won't happen there. So many project in near by with high density including individual house, no one can plan a dumping ground in such area. It will be either dumping ground stays or these population, and we know what is gonna stay

Needs to be completed but does not look like any movement on that front is happening. Agree with you that such large commercial 4 wheelers should be restricted from this route as well. Also like today guard managing flow of vechile should continue i.e. allowing traffic from one side for 10 mins each so that in between village no jam happens

Same situation I believe but with power backup there, we have not felt the heat and pain to it to an extent that fellow Noida people have

is it 12-15 hours?

I have only 1 KVA back up but my AC runs continuously...At best cut is 2-3 hrs per day at GH-7.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subiduria
    But I always heard power especially in CR is much better than Ghaziabad, now suddenly long power cuts is it effect of acche dino wali Sarkar

Power situation in CR is the best in Noida & Ghaziabad region..
    CommentQuote