Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
    I am not talking about the price.
    It affects me if anyone talk irrelevant negatives about my home which is part of area i am living in.

i think you live in crossing which is part of Ghaziabad. Ok. Lets ay some positive abou Ghaziabad. like it is a clean city with lot of corporate offices and there is no electricity problem in this area. I think now you are happy.

Its individual's choice and no body is stopping you from expressing your feelings.

yes
    However if you are part of a Forum and posting in a thread then you should maintain the decorum of the Thread Title which in this case is "Latest Updates".

However if you are part of a Forum and posting in a thread then you should maintain the decorum of the Thread Title which in this case is "Latest Updates".

I think you would have opposeD all the posting which was not related to 'latest update'

However as i am member of this forum , so you are. I cannot abolish you from posting anything. Its individual's choice and mindset. I am not here to challenge anybody.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]I also can not abolish you from posting anything[/COLOR]

As part of CR i will keep posting Latest Updates.

Thanks[
    Conversation Over. Take Care.
    "]ok. I you too
    Last edited May 22 2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

What is this black particles get accumulated in balconies like coal residuals.Are we near any coal thermal power plant?

I am settled down,office in 25minutes from home.

Comment

I have visited Crossings on Sunday for commercial shop, and could not believe that rates of commercial shops are higher than Indirapuram. rates of front shops is 30k/sqf. small shop of back side will cost around 35lac. which is actually useless for me since cant store much in that..

I read in a previous post that only few shops are open in crossings.. but I could see each and every type of shop in crossing.

Thanks
        Ansh
        Last edited May 22 2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
          What is this black particles get accumulated in balconies like coal residuals.Are we near any coal thermal power plant?

I never saw any such particle in our balconies?
          are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
          Suraj

Comment

Mr. Chamoli, I searched on google after reading your message. I think you are talking about Yahoo! Groups

Dear Friends,

Yesterday late evening I went to Crossings for negotiating rates with Savior Builder. Seems I am destined for this property J. Going to take decision soon for 2 bhk in this property. I liked as this property have 4 flats in 1 floor, so getting 2 wide side open for each flat.

Well what I want to bring to every one interest is about this huge factory right across NH24 and smoke coming out of the factory. I can see whole of crossing getting engulfed into it. I talked to one local and he said it has regular for them. But He also said there were some more factories which were shutdown but this one is still operating.

Given some of us moving later this year, it would be a really something that worries me. I talked to sales guys in Saviour and he told me that once this becomes fully residential then, lobbying could initiate into closure/shifting of this plant but not before full possession of crossing becomes operational, till then we will have nothing but to wait

Since these areas do not fall into Crossing, they also cannot commit any thing. But yes people like us who have booked flat will have to do something about it.

About water issue raised by one of our friends. At the moment it seems it will be ground water. Ganga project will reach Indirapuram in 2010-11 or so , then it would not be a long time we will have water in crossing by 2011 or 2012. (This is my reading).

I am also opinion that given all major builders has 2 plots each – one current and second one for future, we along with new buyers can put pressure in getting these 2 above things clear in due course of time. And of course connecting roads which I know will have to happen.

While most of new buyers or even one who booked flat are settling out payment and prices issues at the moment, but I see we all have to come out at appropriate time to take these 2 issues forward concerning us.

About the progress of the projects, its going one on good pace. Next time when I go, will carry camera and upload pics for all friends.

One thing- if I keep those smokes out of my mind, I must say Crossing will come up real beautifully. Nice picturesque- nicely lit, gre
            Last edited May 23 2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
              are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
              Suraj
              You caught it right, there are something in most of the post of this id which look fishy from start itself.

Comment

I think Smoke is everywhere. In gurgaon, noida, faridabad, everywhere. CR is best because of green areas.

Comment

Thanks,
                  Suraj
                  I have noticed, Crossing thread has maximum human VIRUS/SPAM than any where else. Dont understand the motive of sick mentality but be happy that CR is growing very fast and its setback for those who never expected so much growth!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.

Comment

I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.
                      Sorry pankaj bhai, but why you are targeting anyone by place of origin. in India politics is not limited to any place we born in political environment and it's our inherent quality.

In starting nagar sahab was also very interested with suraj’s origin. Are both ids same??
                      Last edited May 23 2013, 07:39 AM. Reason: Stop using bold fonts

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X