Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
    I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.
    Nice reply. Few ppl thoughts they are having copywrite of CR, only their views r correct are rest are wrong. Bisht is behaving like polics ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
      Sorry pankaj bhai, but why you are targeting anyone by place of origin. in India politics is not limited to any place we born in political environment and it's our inherent quality.

In starting nagar sahab was also very interested with suraj’s origin. Are both ids same??J
      This is a limit, it's pity to imagine about the "mentality“of few off the guys on this thread, please guys grow up. I don't consider to reply to such posts.

Comment

Regarding this internal politics of uttrakhand state is well known, and how people try to malign kumao is also well known. It's unfortunate to see people use such cheap tricks on forums. UP is known for such caste region religion based biased things, not uttrakhand. Bisht a request think twice before you write any thing on public forums especially about any individuals

Comment

I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.
          Wondering why my name had not been used, chamoli ji please don't talk anything Ott raise any concern about CR, this threads purpose has been killed and it's been hijacked by brokers, if you talk less and goody goody about CR you will very support otherwise bashing. These few brokers/residents claiming Id s are doo active in this kind of things. Soon you will be labelled as sepulchar as they love me so much here. But one thing for sure, I am impressed by thirst hilarious power of guessing...........shall I also make a guess about a broker, ghaziabad vaishali mein office Hain "uttrakhand properties" is the name of dealer/broker ............do I need to name that person. Ha ha ha.

Regarding your concern, don't worry these might be temporary due to string air etc. There are nothing such scare in CR, yes what scary is the polluting industrial units, which emitting toxic fumes, invisible in nature.
          Last edited May 23 2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Wondering why my name had not been used, chamoli ji please don't talk anything Ott raise any concern about CR, this threads purpose has been killed and it's been hijacked by brokers, if you talk less and goody goody about CR you will very support otherwise bashing. These few brokers/residents claiming Id s are doo active in this kind of things. Soon you will be labelled as sepulchar as they love me so much here. But one thing for sure, I am impressed by thirst hilarious power of guessing...........shall I also make a guess about a broker, ghaziabad vaishali mein office Hain "uttrakhand properties" is the name of dealer/broker office.............do I need to name that person. Ha ha ha

Comment

aaahaaaa

aaaaahaaaaaa GUESS who is back

Comment

the three punters are in full form..

Guys , lets keep this forum free from off topics... the subject line is :- CR Latest development

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                aaaaahaaaaaa GUESS who is back :bab (59) (59):

Comment

Agree !!!

I guess they are three musketeers

lets not debate with them and let things go off topic. So we agree to disagree with them Thats it !!!

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  the three punters are in full form..

Guys , lets keep this forum free from off topics... the subject line is :- CR Latest development

Comment

Yes when we cannot answer, and know that issues concerns are valid of area, is best strategy to say, we don't answer or we don't want to address the issue

Comment

Buddy its not like that. We do answer but it always depends who is asking the question.

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                      Yes when we cannot answer, and know that issues concerns are valid of area, is best strategy to say, we don't answer or we don't want to address the issue

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X