Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Golf Course Area-2

    1] Gold Coast & Arocon Golf Ville ( Under Completion)
    2] Golf Course Viewing area
    3] Another view of Golf Course
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Random Clicks

    1] Click from Golf Course Viewing deck towards Gol Chakkar
    2] Shops have mushroomed near Gol Chakkar catering to students. (Not appreciated by many)
    3] Panchsheel Mall is almost ready.(Without Multiplex)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Is anyone aware of the status of widening of NH 24?

    Recently, while travelling from Delhi Gate towards Indirapuram, on left, just of Delhi Gate, I saw the low lying land being filled and levelled.

    Same activity was visible on left near CRPF camp after Shipra mall.


    That could be for underpass as well. As per the plan, they are trying to make model town chawki sector 62 noida T point as signal free using underpasses based on push box technology.
    CommentQuote
  • NH-24 widening is once again in doldrums because not even a single bidder is interested. Please read HT attachment from today's edition.
    CommentQuote
  • Gol Chakkar area

    1] CNG Station
    2] Gol Chakkar Fountain
    3] Orbit Plaza on one side of Gol Chakkar
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Around 10000 Families are already Living in CR

    1] road leading to Main gate from Gol Chakkar
    2] Ajnara Gen X with up coming market
    3] Street food at Gol Chakkar
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings-Surviving against odds

    1] BOB & Value Plus
    2] Shree Rathnam, Chawla's, Aditya Super Market
    3] Ajnara Gen X Main Gate
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CR- 360 Acre Township

    1] Gaur Global Village
    2] Supertech Livingston
    3] Paramount Symphony
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CR- Close to the Main Gate

    1] Mahagun gate
    2] Paramount Market with Pizza Hut, SRS Value Bazaar & Coming soon Macdonalds, Pind Baluchi, Another Branch of Shree Rathnam
    3] Mahagun Mascot Towers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Evening at CR

    1] Entry of SRS Value Bazaar
    2] Streets of CR
    3] Old Galleria Market
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice Pica dkp, I would like to inform everyone that as per written communication from COO CIPL that from today onwards i.e 1st sept no thellawallas will be allowed to operate near fountain chowk as it was causing traffic chaos in the township. lets see the situation today evening and will provide status update tomorrow that whether it was implemented
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_ar
    NH-24 widening is once again in doldrums because not even a single bidder is interested. Please read HT attachment from today's edition.

    This is all because UPA & Congress didn't do anything..

    i am confident that NDA lead by Nitin Gadkari, Narendra Modi & General VK Singh would turn this situation
    CommentQuote
  • It was expected as nowadays the infra co's are fighting for survival as are under huge losses. JP selling land bank to pay off salaries to their employees so no surprise the delhi meerut expressway did not get any bid from any privaste player.Now this will now be completed by NHAI and not by PPP model but surely it will be constructed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Nice Pica dkp, I would like to inform everyone that as per written communication from COO CIPL that from today onwards i.e 1st sept no thellawallas will be allowed to operate near fountain chowk as it was causing traffic chaos in the township. lets see the situation today evening and will provide status update tomorrow that whether it was implemented


    That's a great step, much needed that was. No doubt it was delight for residents to have such a variety over there but the choice to consume it sitting in car on the spot was making situation bad. this could have been planned and a separate area could have chalked out for these offering and be made vehicle free zone. I would love to see fountain roundabout only for relaxation

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is all because UPA & Congress didn't do anything..

    i am confident that NDA lead by Nitin Gadkari, Narendra Modi & General VK Singh would turn this situation


    I hope so but I haven't seen a single revolutionary or impactful step by Mr V.K Singh, not sure where is he busy, can't spot them on television as well.

    Originally Posted by ghamasan
    It was expected as nowadays the infra co's are fighting for survival as are under huge losses. JP selling land bank to pay off salaries to their employees so no surprise the delhi Meerut expressway did not get any bid from any privaste player.Now this will now be completed by NHAI and not by PPP model but surely it will be constructed.


    That's a news for me, Pardon my ignorance but I was not aware of this no bidders situation for Meerut route and NH24, JP news is again shocker. This way I can foresee more issues coming up in NE especially with project which are new launches and have hardly done any construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    That's a great step, much needed that was. No doubt it was delight for residents to have such a variety over there but the choice to consume it sitting in car on the spot was making situation bad. this could have been planned and a separate area could have chalked out for these offering and be made vehicle free zone. I would love to see fountain roundabout only for relaxation



    I hope so but I haven't seen a single revolutionary or impactful step by Mr V.K Singh, not sure where is he busy, can't spot them on television as well.



    That's a news for me, Pardon my ignorance but I was not aware of this no bidders situation for Meerut route and NH24, JP news is again shocker. This way I can foresee more issues coming up in NE especially with project which are new launches and have hardly done any construction.


    JP news is confirmed news and most of folks must got the signal as porjects lauched in 2006 still not seen any sign of possession till 2014. Pls see any JP project forum and you will feel the heat. Just to update there was a mass protest planned on 31st Aug at JP office by homebuyer in their various project. I do not know the outcome of that as yet.
    My colleague's bro works with JP so I get the real news though he has already started looking out for job .
    CommentQuote