Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Last month General was at Crossings Republik..he is not your regular politician...He believes in doing things...

4 Things which were demanded from V.K Singh & his response are as under:

1] NH-24 - Will surely be completed in 5 years come what may be. when work will start he has not commited.
    2] Dumping Ground Issue: Will comment later
    3] Connectivity between Noida Extension & CR: will try to sort out with GNA
    4] Buses for CR to Noida & Ghaziabad: will look into it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    JP news is confirmed news and most of folks must got the signal as porjects lauched in 2006 still not seen any sign of possession till 2014. Pls see any JP project forum and you will feel the heat. Just to update there was a mass protest planned on 31st Aug at JP office by homebuyer in their various project. I do not know the outcome of that as yet.
    My colleague's bro works with JP so I get the real news though he has already started looking out for job .

sorry for the confusion protest meeting was held on 30th Aug and not on 31st as reported by me. Below is the update. It will give clear sense of real ground situation

At the outset we would like to say thanks to all who supported for 30th agenda. A special thanks to 500 plus people who joined for 30th August meeting, be it elderly senior citizens, youth and kids as well accompanying their parents. We received tremendous response and feedback through different communication channels for 30th August meeting.

We would like to brief here the proceeding of 30th August meeting:
    a) We started accumulating since 10 AM.
    b) Jaypee had made seating and microphone arrangement in Annapurna Café which was too small considering 500 plus gathering, buyers had no option but to sit on ground.
    c) To set the tone we had an initial agenda setting meeting within the buyers, did some media clicks and proceeded towards Annapurna Café.
    d) Second level management (Mr. Ajit Kumar and Mr. R K Anand) joined there and tried to address the buyers.
    e) Buyers outright rejected to discuss second level management and clarified that we will meet top management only.
    f) Finally they agreed, Samir and Sachin Gaur joined the meeting which the buyers applauded.
    g) People were really angry with the management. To understand the anger level, we decided to have to the point discussion.
    h) Buyers representative raised one by one point (as decided in the agenda i.e. possession, penalty and super area increase). Management was no that kind to accept majority of buyers request and agreed to formally sign Minutes of Meeting (MoM).
    i) After the meeting got over, buyers proceeded towards media people to publicise their anger.
    j) 7 representative from the buyers again met with Mr. Ajit Kumar and Mr. R K Anand for sign off on MoM with the management (combination of 4 from event management committee and 3 randomly selected from the buyers).
    k) After lot of discussion on language and signing authority, management agreed on one point of language and sign off from Mr Gaur. This will be a strong base for any legal actions.
    l) In between rain started and buyers scattered and the day was over with not very satisfactory outcome due to Jaypee management rigidness.
    Attachments:
    a) Buyers submission
    b) Signed MoM

Jaypee management has agreed that they will be sharing realistic completion dates with Wishtown and Aman buyers in next 7 days. If in case anyone is in non receipt of such communication from Jaypee please revert on jaypeegreensresidents@.com, we will take it up with Jaypee management in follow up meeting with Jaypee.
    We understand everyone’s expectation and looking towards the way forward. We are introspecting about the outcome of 30th meeting, assessing what went right and what went wrong. We are also working towards way forward of this agenda and a follow up with Jaypee management for agreed points.

We will send next update as soon as we finalise.
    CommentQuote
    JP news is confirmed news and most of folks must got the signal as porjects lauched in 2006 still not seen any sign of possession till 2014. Pls see any JP project forum and you will feel the heat. Just to update there was a mass protest planned on 31st Aug at JP office by homebuyer in their various project. I do not know the outcome of that as yet.
    My colleague's bro works with JP so I get the real news though he has already started looking out for job .

Thanks for sharing such extensive details on actions and outcomes, no doubt 8 period of waiting it too long. Looks like JP has spread its wings far too wide to fly. From what I know through my friends, JP has been borrowing significant amount of corporate loan from various providers, surely its liquidity position is not great.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Last month General was at Crossings Republik..he is not your regular politician...He believes in doing things...

4 Things which were demanded from V.K Singh & his response are as under:

1] NH-24 - Will surely be completed in 5 years come what may be. when work will start he has not commited.
    2] Dumping Ground Issue: Will comment later
    3] Connectivity between Noida Extension & CR: will try to sort out with GNA
    4] Buses for CR to Noida & Ghaziabad: will look into it

Good to hear that, can you let me know on which date he came to CR, I did not hear anything around his coming else would have surely made him to meet him and put forward concerns. I shall wait for actions and results and not promises, we already had our bad runs with all permutations earlier :)
    CommentQuote
  • He had come on a week day..I think on 1st of August or 31 st July..He had come to thank Namo Crossings Army as they had done a fabulous job for his election win..I will surely share the snaps
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update that indeed there were no thellawallas at the fountain today evening. Hope we have got rid of this blemish forever.
    CommentQuote
    Just to update that indeed there were no thellawallas at the fountain today evening. Hope we have got rid of this blemish forever.

It's good to know, let's hope it continues, else apne yaha adat hai kuch din ka gaap phir se chalu sab
    CommentQuote
  • One Society pic is missing--Cosmos
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    One Society pic is missing--Cosmos

there are many Vikas which I have missed..

These snaps were for many who still presume that CR is a ghost town...
    CommentQuote
  • General V.K. Singh's visit to Crossings

Last Month our Local M.P visited Crossings..Snap attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • But, I fail to understand, in tassel between bjp and SP, what crossings will get.

Play with caution, it's like inviting sansad but ignoring MLA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subiduria
    But, I fail to understand, in tassel between bjp and SP, what crossings will get.

Play with caution, it's like inviting sansad but ignoring MLA

Don't worry SP waale jaane waale hain, unke khraab din aane waale hain :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand this logic...

Crossings is already up & running..

General had great vision...he has already visited crossing twice...he has formed different committee to look after his constituency & it is good that Crossings has representative..

Problems are bound to be there & solutions would also be there...
    CommentQuote
  • ATTN ALL ANSAL AQUAPOLIS OWNERS
    HI All,

I am one of the owner of flat in Ansal Aquapolis. Builder has taken all of us for ride from last 7 years because we all are following up with builder individually, due to which things are not moving and we are not getting what we deserve.

I would request ALL the People associated with ANSAL Aquapolis to Join the yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ansals_NH24/info and leave your mobile number their so that we can add you to Ansal Aquapolis WhatsApp groups.

Together we can make decisions and plan strategy to get our homes quickly and deal with Ansals together.

Please respond.

Regards,
    R
    CommentQuote
  • From the pictures it is clear that urbanisation is very fast at crossing. I went there in 2010 and 2012. From picture it appears that the place has become concrete jungle. No intension to hurt anybody
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    From the pictures it is clear that urbanisation is very fast at crossing. I went there in 2010 and 2012. From picture it appears that the place has become concrete jungle. No intension to hurt anybody

Yes it is a sort of concrete Jungle...

If u have a good unit you will tend to enjoy more...

Till the time you are living with Electricity, water , all utilities & in a spacious unit ..I guess people will enjoy...

People in CR have got flats at cheat rates and they enjoy that fact..

I have been hunting for another house in Sector 7X in, Sector 119, 120 in Noida and in Noida Extension but the socities there seems more dense...stand at Gaur Goll Chakkar and u can only buildings coming..

I guess we all will have to live wuth it..
    CommentQuote