Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Laboni Proview

Hi,

I am looking at a RTM 3BHK flat in Proview Laboni, I have heard that the construction quality is not good and the residents have already started the repair work on their flats.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also please let me know is this a good investment for self use.

Thanks
    Pulkit
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara and Bouncers for allotment is quite shocking news , my heart goes with poor buyers.

But I guess CROMA is quite strong to meet with any such illegal acts , especially involving bouncers in societies is quite dangerous
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidax
    Hi,

I am looking at a RTM 3BHK flat in Proview Laboni, I have heard that the construction quality is not good and the residents have already started the repair work on their flats.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also please let me know is this a good investment for self use.

Thanks
    Pulkit

Dear Pulkit,
    Pls remember that when you are buying an apartment the first priority to me should be construction quality and then level of maintenance. Do not compromise on the construction quality as you yourself has doubt over there construction quality then best way is to avoid it. Do not believe in hearsay and go and check the quality of construction by yourself with the help of experts and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Update on commercial
    During the weekend I enquired on Panchsheel square and mcdonald's opening status and let you know guys that both will not see the light in 2014 and hopefully both will be operational by first qtr of 2015 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh sad :(
    CommentQuote
  • When Pizzahut opened no one even realized because that was swift..Mcdonalds put up lots of banner of "coming soon" & started on the work but since then has been delayed...

Somebody was telling that Mcdonalds & Dominos are to come at Panchsheel Sqiare & Orbit Plaza respectively...

Jab aayega to khaa lenge..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajNagar
    AJNARA GEN X PARKING ALLOTMENT FURORE

Today, Ajnara Gen X Residents were in for a rude shock as Ajnara allocated parking spaces without showing the parking layout and size of the parking space. Bouncers were called upon by Ajnara to create fear and suppress any voice of dissent.

Here is what the residents have to say.

Not all residents were in for a rude shock. In fact most of the residents were happy that their parking is being allotted for which they have paid so much money years back. Actually the AOA of Ajnara Gen-X has been unsuccessful in every communication with the builder and even after many efforts has not been able to produce results. The builder doesnt listen to them and the AOA also acts stubborn(only complaining to GDA, FIRS etc. for the smallest of issues). Even GDA and local police stations have stopped entertaining them. They did not want the parking allotment carried out and were unneccessarily creating obstacles in the process. For the AOA, its my way or the highway. Appreciate them or be kicked out. The society has completely been hijacked by a few people in AOA. Speak one word about any of their wrongdoings and you will be banned from posting on FB/whatsapp so that innocent residents do not get to know the reality.
    Of late residents have started realising this that AOA's adamant nature is doing no good for them. So Emerald Tower residents contacted the builder to get their parking allotment done. Other towers are following suit after seeing that the process was completed fairly with all video recordings in place and with presence of local police and most residents were happy with the parking allotted to them. Of course I too condemn bouncers being brought in by Ajnara, but builder toh aakhir gunde hi hote hain.
    As per my understanding, the AOA had two major reasons not to get the parking allotment done. First, they wanted free conversion of open parking to covered parking for a few residents who had bought the open parking at 20% of the price paid by others. Secondly, few people having more than one car would not get space for parking their second car. Hence they wanted to delay the process as much as possible.
    Lately a few members from the AOA have also seen light and decided that all parking should be allotted. If we have to fight the builder against the parking layout, at least first take the parking and then parallely file a case against them. If not keep fighting for years without a parking and turn the society into a mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai Noida extention main possession shuru hone Waala hai aur CR ka baja bajne waala hai....

Big roads... Awesome greenery... No electricity issues

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • It would be few years before NE can match offerings of CR in terms of social and commercial and hence for couple of years at least there is no threat. and then market is also in slow mode, CR at worst can expect to be at same rate after couple of years as it is selling now since inventory in NE would be immense
    CommentQuote
  • well , I will take it as positive way , Gaur, Mywoods, noida extn is stone throw away from CR , possession means , good road , lights , less construction, population and commercial option for Crites ...:)

Originally Posted by envynicky
    It would be few years before NE can match offerings of CR in terms of social and commercial and hence for couple of years at least there is no threat. and then market is also in slow mode, CR at worst can expect to be at same rate after couple of years as it is selling now since inventory in NE would be immense
    CommentQuote
  • What makes you think that CR has electricity issues...

We are the best in terms of electricity in Noida & Ghaziabad..

Baaki Band baj jaaye..Rates kam ho jaaye ...log baahar shift ho jaaye...Flats occupied naa ho..is only better for CR...

Jaldi se NE bas jaaye..Malls aa jaaye..Gaur International chaalu ho Jaaye..CR waalo ko aur bhi naye options mil jaayenge..we are happy with NE's progress...we are loving it
    CommentQuote
  • Cr & ne

Picture Clicked from my balcony...Shows Indirapuram Public School..Buildings behind IPS is NE..(Gaur City 2)...

Distance of Gaur Gol Chakkar is exactly 4 kms from CR...(Both routes) i.e Shahberi & Gaur Citi 2.

Mahagun My woods , VVIP, Amrapali Golf are all less than 2-3 kms away...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the ongoing rates in CR?

Is the dumping ground issue resolved now?
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice society view. Why cars parked outside as it appears in pic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Very nice society view. Why cars parked outside as it appears in pic

My dear longtime friend..We have this perennial problem of people not parking vehicles at their allotted parkings...

There are drives to educate ..but people tend to not follow the parking rules...
    CommentQuote