Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Regarding the factory on other side of NH 24 ... Yup it exists there but I never felt anything wrong happening to my health till now..... Not seen or heard from any of my neighbors either.. that factory and its chimney looks haunting but it’s a Venom less Snake so far …
    Last edited May 23 2013, 05:45 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by pratts View Post
      dost app 9 post may he samagh gayaya... that’s exactly what everyone here is trying to say since he came into existence....
      Regarding the factory on other side of NH 24 ... Yup it exists there but I never felt anything wrong happening to my health till now..... Not seen or heard from any of my neighbors either.. that factory and its chimney looks haunting but it’s a Venom free Snake so far
      Snakes full of venom are out here in this thread
      CR Brothers, sooch smaajh ke dhoodh pilaana
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        what ever open area was shown at the time of launch of CR. now builders are using all the open area for constructing new buildings without any prior approval for the building (even number of floors) from authority. There is no open space in between the towers of any of the builders.

        once it will be fully functional there situation is very congested in this area. People will not get the sun light into there kitchens/rooms.

        i m not a basher of CR... i m talking only about some of projects in CR.... so jab bhi CR mein invest kare to builder ka open area jaroor check kar le....

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Snakes full of venom are out here in this thread
          CR Brothers, sooch smaajh ke dhoodh pilaana
          I don’t understand what you mean by that but....
          Only thing I can say is sure thing... appreciate your concern

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Pratts bhai and all concerned genuine members of CR , Beaware from all the new one who is peeping now and then and one can easly understand their intention.. nothing to addd.. just to and take fun

            Mod:- Please take a note of this


            Originally posted by pratts View Post
            I don’t understand what you mean by that but....
            Only thing I can say is sure thing... appreciate your concern

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
              what ever open area was shown at the time of launch of CR. now builders are using all the open area for constructing new buildings without any prior approval for the building (even number of floors) from authority. There is no open space in between the towers of any of the builders.

              once it will be fully functional there situation is very congested in this area. People will not get the sun light into there kitchens/rooms.

              i m not a basher of CR... i m talking only about some of projects in CR.... so jab bhi CR mein invest kare to builder ka open area jaroor check kar le....
              Mahagun Mascot has some open area because of High Tension wire is passing through the project, correct?
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                ...

                inke liye to ek hi song hai while seeing CR growing everyday..

                " Dil ki to lag gayi "

                Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                Pratts bhai and all concerned genuine members of CR , Beaware from all the new one who is peeping now and then and one can easly understand their intention.. nothing to addd.. just to and take fun

                Mod:- Please take a note of this

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  ..

                  cookie why to always take example of Mahagun and Jaipuria.

                  CR also has Gaur, Paramount, panchsheel wellington, nest ... coz they have done good work. so lets not talk bot it.. rite?

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Mahagun Mascot has some open area because of High Tension wire is passing through the project, correct?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                    cookie why to always take example of Mahagun and Jaipuria.

                    CR also has Gaur, Paramount, panchsheel wellington, nest ... coz they have done good work. so lets not talk bot it.. rite?
                    None has done Good Job and I am talking about open area..
                    still Assotech has not got the approval even after more than 1 year.
                    still many ready towers and floors in CR have not got the approval of GDA eve after one year.
                    whats about those buyers who have bought in those unapproved towers?

                    By the way, what was my question?
                    Last edited May 23 2013, 06:05 PM.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Some Positive Review about CR:
                      1) Nearly 1 lac people are already staying there.
                      2) Land appreciation is also there. Flat rates are increasing drastically.
                      3) Malls and Crossing 2 is on the plan in CR.
                      4) Ansal township is coming.
                      5) World class golf course is there
                      6) full connectivity for school buses there.
                      7) full fldged markets already working fully packed there.
                      8) police chowki started

                      some 2-3 negative point is also there
                      1) Metro is not there
                      2) some buildings is very congested
                      3) Factory pollution
                      4) ground water pollution in its existing form and future availability

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X