Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manniya Sansad Ji and Central Minister Gen (retd.) V K singh ji is coming again to Crossing to make his presence for Ramleela held in crossing and Durga Puja in GH7 society at Puja sthal at 6PM on 28th September 2014 .

All Crossing Residents are kindly requested to attend the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Patiala, it seems there is no difference between Noida West Ext and CR physically. But how still CR is not catching up with NE, can't people see such developed island, RTM.... Whats d reason?
    CommentQuote
  • Just a single reason that Road from All three sides (Shaberi Village, NH24 and Gaur City Side) ain't developed for sooth traffic flow and less likelihood of this bottleneck getting cleared in near future. Additionally a mindset that NW falls in GNW (relatively developed and well planned) while CR falls in Ghaziabad (which has tag of being underdeveloped despite being more close to Delhi)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Just a single reason that Road from All three sides (Shaberi Village, NH24 and Gaur City Side) ain't developed for sooth traffic flow and less likelihood of this bottleneck getting cleared in near future. Additionally a mindset that NW falls in GNW (relatively developed and well planned) while CR falls in Ghaziabad (which has tag of being underdeveloped despite being more close to Delhi)

Dumping ground is another reason ... hopefully Supreme Court will settle the matter once and for all in October
    CommentQuote
  • I don't see any space to construct Dumping ground practically, hence its ghost of past.

Connectivity seems major hurdle now and futuristic
    CommentQuote
  • Duping ground is a possibility and it's bang opposite to Crossings... to be precise.. opposite to exotica eastern courts. If you visit Exotica you can see some dumping already being done over there.. though not officially.

I agree that with such density having dumping ground is rare possibility but with few strong stand taken by SC around Real Estate, I will not risk dismissing this possibility
    CommentQuote
    Duping ground is a possibility and it's bang opposite to Crossings... to be precise.. opposite to exotica eastern courts. If you visit Exotica you can see some dumping already being done over there.. though not officially.

I agree that with such density having dumping ground is rare possibility but with few strong stand taken by SC around Real Estate, I will not risk dismissing this possibility

very rightly said..
    CommentQuote
  • posting from CROMA's mail-

Dear Residents & Officer Bearers of RWA/AOA of Different Society of Crossings Republik Township,

Continuing the trend like previous two years to celebrate the festival to honour the triumph of Lord Ram over Demon Ravan in our global township Crossings Republik, CROMA has taken this initiative again to celebrate 3rd CROMA DUSSHERA MELA at township as per below schedule:

Sr. No.
    Description
    Date & Timing
    1st Day Starting Procession
    28th Sep 2014 (Starting from Main Glass Gate 2:00 PM
    Inauguration by Honourable MP & Minister, Retd. General V. K. Singh
    28th Sep 2014 (6:00 PM)
    Cultural Show & Ram Leela (Live Performance by Kids)
    28th Sep 2014 – 3rd Oct 2014
    (7:00 PM Onwards daily)
    Result of Daily Lucky Draw
    Daily at the end of Program
    Ram Ji Ki Baaraat/Jhanki
    30th Sep 2014 (2:00 PM)
    Ravan Dehan & Award Ceremony
    3rd Oct 2014

Venue: Central Park, Opposite Golf Course, Crossings Republik Township, Ghaziabad
    Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Attraction of the Mela: Cultural Program by the kids & children of this township, Ram Leela Program played by our kids & children who has been trained by professional director. Different types of Jhoolas for people of all age Group, Food Corner, Showcase by Schools / Playway / Builders, different types of Stalls including Home Décor and much more.

The Entry Passes have been distributed to every society Security Gate/Maintenance Office tonight and requesting the respective RWA/AOA Representatives to facilitate it to distribute it to all the residents of your society. The Entry Pass has been introduced to restrict the unwanted crowd in the Mela premises and to ensure Safety & Security of the residents. So these passes can be collected from the respective society Facility Office/Security Gate/RWA Office and from CROMA Office Bearers.

If you have not received the Entry Pass at your society Security Gate, please contact the below volunteers of CROMA:

1. Mr. Tanveer Hayat Khan (9873238339)
    2. Mr. Raj Kumar Raju (9811922379)
    3. Mr. Kshitiz Singhal (9810608141)

This is my humble request to the residents and different RWAs/AOAs/Adhoc Committees of Crossings Republik Township to please come and join 3rd CROMA DUSSEHRA MELA and enjoy the festival with your family members. CROMA Cultural Committee is trying their best to make this event most jubilant and joyful.

Warm Regards,

Vishal Aery
    President, CROMA
    (9818637938)
    CommentQuote
    Duping ground is a possibility and it's bang opposite to Crossings... to be precise.. opposite to exotica eastern courts. If you visit Exotica you can see some dumping already being done over there.. though not officially.

I agree to disagree, place is so small. However if it comes it will be unfortunate for common man like us.
    CommentQuote
  • DG has been projected as major threat for CRians but fact is it is closest to Ansal aquapolis and not very far from some Greno West project. Those who have been raising this point tend to ignore that it will not only affect CR but affect Greno West, Ansal aquapolis and Shahberi village the most. I agree that it is a potential threat but practically the execution of this project has very low probability. All previous project of covered solid waste management plant of government have proven to be failure but yes for the peace of mind everyone should prey and hope that SC would give them relief and it will not come to the execution point at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    DG has been projected as major threat for CRians but fact is it is closest to Ansal aquapolis and not very far from some Greno West project. Those who have been raising this point tend to ignore that it will not only affect CR but affect Greno West, Ansal aquapolis and Shahberi village the most. I agree that it is a potential threat but practically the execution of this project has very low probability. All previous project of covered solid waste management plant of government have proven to be failure but yes for the peace of mind everyone should prey and hope that SC would give them relief and it will not come to the execution point at all.

Do you believe SC is capable enough to take practical & quick decisions...They have not been able to make decision on a simple case like this for 2 years..U either give go ahead or either scrap it...

Judiciary in this country has gone really slow...

Sorry to state this but it is true..
    CommentQuote
  • There was never a question about SC capability but the question mark was intent. We all know that judiciary is alos a part of system and in UPA regime eniter system was rotten and collapsing. You can understand if PMO office backing a corrupt judge promotion then how you can expect a justice in court of law. see the drastic change after corrupt UPA govt thrown out, SC cancelling all coal block allocation since 1993, Amma sent to jail. I strongly believe that there is builder politician nexus influnece in DG case is also. They want it to keep hanging so that builder can sell their unsold inventory in Greno west as stakes are mutifod. 12 K flats vs close to 2 lacs flat .The bottleneck of road connectivity to CR is also intentionally keept in limbo. You can very well see that in these Navratras you will find most freebies and attractive deals in Greno west project and the amount of discount given in these project is uncomparable to any of the area in entire NCR and still not selling. The people who have booked there were having shoe polishing protest yesterday @sector 18 metro station.It is for all prolitical reasons that you did not get any verdict in this case but this will not be the case now .
    CommentQuote
  • I would agree to above statement especially on the connectivity part. I am sure in next couple of years the road connectivity situation for CR would improvise significantly. Builder are not at all interested in offering solution to this issue else a significant buyer group might move for RTM option in CR with connectivity restored. Ask any broker that why should not I buy RTM in CR when you are offering me higher rates for still farmland for so called apartment building in NE and he would start all guns blazing against CR.

However I would disagree on SC remark, we know Campa Cola and Supertech tower scrapping were something that came in during UPA regime, I would like to keep SC away from politics but do admit the strong influence. I genuinely believe SC is taking more interest in such causes these days.
    CommentQuote
  • I only highlighted the influence part . I also emphazised that SC is also part of system and when PMO backing corrupt Judge promotion, influencing/pressurizing CAG to keep PM name out of CAG report on coal scam. Corruption always start from the top and can also controlled from top only. No doubt ex PM was honest but to whom he was reporting were the most corrupt . You can see the sea change in as sarkari babus rush to office to reach on time as every month late comers report is sent to ministry where there are affiliated . The entire mood of country has changed and Judiciary feels more empowered and thats why taking some stern steps .
    CommentQuote
  • Cancellation of Coal Blocks is the worst decision taken by SC.They have put big question mark on power sector. There were numerous companies that have invested crores on these coal blocks & were in advance stage of implementation..

SC's confusion is clear from their decision itself. they have scrapped all the Coal Blocks but for 46 Blocks where some work has been done they have asked the developers to answer within 6 months...

Why the hell 6 months is required..I am sure this can be answered within a month..

Why don't they want to pick up pace...
    CommentQuote