Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
    cookie why to always take example of Mahagun and Jaipuria.

    CR also has Gaur, Paramount, panchsheel wellington, nest ... coz they have done good work. so lets not talk bot it.. rite?
    yes u r right ... Gaur & paramount projects r life of CR.. lots of open spaces... excellent infrastructure and amenities... class life style... i love these two projects very much...

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Mahagun Mascot has some open area because of High Tension wire is passing through the project, correct?
      Can I ask Mahagunwalas.....in 3BHK outer side towers, in flats how much open area is with kitchens, and what they see from kitchen .....and pls also tell during day how many hours they use bulb or tubelights on in kitchen

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
        Some Positive Review about CR:
        1) Nearly 1 lac people are already staying there.

        This is inflated figure, CR 1lac people already staying dude is it CR count or have you counted slums,villages around CR
        2) Land appreciation is also there. Flat rates are increasing drastically.
        3) Malls and Crossing 2 is on the plan in CR.
        4) Ansal township is coming.
        5) World class golf course is there
        6) full connectivity for school buses there.
        7) full fldged markets already working fully packed there.
        8) police chowki started

        some 2-3 negative point is also there
        1) Metro is not there
        2) some buildings is very congested
        3) Factory pollution
        4) ground water pollution in its existing form and future availability
        Negatives list is never been so small for CR...


        Kindly check previous posts no use ofrepeating those neaver ending problems

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          None has done Good Job and I am talking about open area..
          still Assotech has not got the approval even after more than 1 year.
          still many ready towers and floors in CR have not got the approval of GDA eve after one year.
          whats about those buyers who have bought in those unapproved towers?

          By the way, what was my question?

          Hi Friend, just to update you
          a) There are only few towers which are not approved. One in supertech, one is Mahagun and upper (10+) floor for panchsheel Tower 3-4-5-6. Assotech is already approved and its construction is completed till 8-9 floors
          b) other projects are shaping up well, panchsheel and Supertech center park is big. GH7 open space is also good. So in short all big societies have decent open space. kindly give a visit and you will be surprised.

          Thanks,
          Suraj

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
            Some Positive Review about CR:
            1) Nearly 1 lac people are already staying there.
            its around 30K right now
            2) Land appreciation is also there. Flat rates are increasing drastically.
            3) Malls and Crossing 2 is on the plan in CR.
            4) Ansal township is coming.
            5) World class golf course is there
            6) full connectivity for school buses there.
            7) full fldged markets already working fully packed there.
            8) police chowki started

            some 2-3 negative point is also there
            1) Metro is not there
            Yes, its not in near future.
            2) some buildings is very congested
            specially small socities
            3) Factory pollution
            Not an issue, there is negligible effect
            4) ground water pollution in its existing form and future availability
            Already gave figure
            TDS in CR - 600 ppm
            TDS in Expressway - 4700 ppm
            its still good in CR. Water is not a problem for atleast next 6-8 years

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
              Hi Friend, just to update you
              a) There are only few towers which are not approved. One in supertech, one is Mahagun and upper (10+) floor for panchsheel Tower 3-4-5-6. Assotech is already approved and its construction is completed till 8-9 floors
              b) other projects are shaping up well, panchsheel and Supertech center park is big. GH7 open space is also good. So in short all big societies have decent open space. kindly give a visit and you will be surprised.

              Thanks,
              Suraj
              As i know still few towers in assotech not approved and construction has not started.
              Amrapali too has unapproved floors.

              really panchsheel has park? good joke. i have seen that my dear and also supertech. Pachasheel has already excavated that park area and at present construction is stalled.
              Last edited May 23 2013, 07:52 PM.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Hw is Gaur global village & Ajnara as a society for rental accomodation? Do they have club facilities as well ??

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Gaur has good club facility, Ajnara has one but not sure if they are operational.. both socieites are adjacent to fountain and golf course facing... good oone.


                  Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
                  Hw is Gaur global village & Ajnara as a society for rental accomodation? Do they have club facilities as well ??

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Bisht @30 K is again seems contradicting even ur and dkpatiala statement of few weeks old 8K.population.in.CR.

                    Is it so that in last 1or2months 8k se 30k ho gaye

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Thnx Nilabh. Can u plz suggest in higher to lower order the following in terms of amenities/facilities so as to help me find a good rental accomodation:

                      (1) Gaur Global village
                      (2) Prateek Royal cliff
                      (3) Paramount Symphony
                      (4) Ajnara genX


                      Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                      Gaur has good club facility, Ajnara has one but not sure if they are operational.. both socieites are adjacent to fountain and golf course facing... good oone.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X