• Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
    Already gave figure
    TDS in CR - 600 ppm
    TDS in Expressway - 4700 ppm
    its still good in CR. Water is not a problem for atleast next 6-8 years
    Sir, Can you please share the source of PPM thing in water? I have been working with a party measuring TDS in tap water of various NCR areas and 600 PPM in CR is an impressive figure because WHO recommends water under 600 ppm drinkable. The water supply in CR comes through some kind of filtration plant or is it pumped out of the ground and supplied directly to the houses?

Also please share the source of 4700 PPM on Expressway. It is way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
      Thnx Nilabh. Can u plz suggest in higher to lower order the following in terms of amenities/facilities so as to help me find a good rental accomodation:

(1) Gaur Global village
      (2) Prateek Royal cliff
      (3) Paramount Symphony
      (4) Ajnara genX
      Have a look at Arihant too, you will be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
        Bisht @30 K is again seems contradicting even ur and dkpatiala statement of few weeks old 8K.population.in.CR.

Is it so that in last 1or2months 8k se 30k ho gaye
        6000 -7000 families means 25000-30000 people.

Bhai aur bhi gam hain zamane mein hamare siwaay.

Kadhi has bhi liya karo.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

Kadhi has bhi liya karo.
          God has bestowed the ability to laugh only on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Sir, Can you please share the source of PPM thing in water? I have been working with a party measuring TDS in tap water of various NCR areas and 600 PPM in CR is an impressive figure because WHO recommends water under 600 ppm drinkable. The water supply in CR comes through some kind of filtration plant or is it pumped out of the ground and supplied directly to the houses?

Also please share the source of 4700 PPM on Expressway. It is way too much.
            CR jannat hai jannat. Hawa pani sab badiya hai. Jaada proof chahiye to aa ja, kisi ke ghar ki tooti se pani le jaa aur test karwa le kisi laboratory me.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

Kadhi has bhi liya karo.
              Bhaiyya tum jaada tension mat lo in bacchon kee. Tum update dalo. In bacchon ko mai dekh loonga.

Comment

I don't know why but my post always get deleted whenever I call spade a spade.

Do I have to be yes man always?

Comment

@abhishek1980 my pov
                  1. Paramount-with operational restaurant,pool,steam bath,jacuzzi.
                  2. Prateek
                  3.gaur- smaller club house and space .
                  4. Ajnara

Comment

I personally feel that on this thread there is a clear cut conspiracy to derail the good talks and indulge only on in loose talks.

On one are we residents who bring up the latest developments and also talk about solutions to the existing issues. All can easilY make out who are these people.

Then we have old hate mongers who inspite of several reprimands are not ready to improve and are hell bent upon to spread useless negativity about cr.

The above situation was manageable as atleast it was real.now we have fake ids of probably 2-3 people who first said good things about cr.then they also shifted to cr or are dying to shift.now the shifted ones have settled so much in 3 days that they have started seeing all the negativity.some are indulging in language that is best avoaidable.

In short what is happening here is total hijack of thread.

Mods please intervene.

Comment

yes

yes These 2 projects are good and as being a owner of a Gaur flat i can assure that quality of life is really paisa vasool. and best part by december 2013 when 2 mall, gaur E block market and Ajnara, fountain haldiram opens up it will be a most hapeening socities..

yes there are problem for conectivity and at times it is frustrating but this was worse when we bought it. we know whats rite and whats wrong. I dont need any body to always yak yak yak yak bot the issues.

being in CR we knows issues more than any one else with positives as well.

Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
                      yes u r right ... Gaur & paramount projects r life of CR.. lots of open spaces... excellent infrastructure and amenities... class life style... i love these two projects very much...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X