Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • widening of NH-24 atleast up to Lal Kua

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    General V.K. Singh's visited Gh-7 & Crossings Republik...

Within first 4 months it was his second visit..His wife also accompanied him..

He has assured that all concerns shall be taken care..

वी के सिंह साहब NH4 widening का क्या हुआ? लाल कुआँ तक मैट्रो कब तक आएगी।

ये तो Central Government (NHAI) का काम है जहाँ भाजपा है। कम से कम दिल्ली बार्ङर से लाल कुआँ तक तो करवा ही सकते हो।

क्या 4 महीने इस काम के लिए कम थे?

या आप भी इसे मेरठ बाई पास के प्रोजेक्ट के साथ मिक्स कर के देखते हो। जिससे लाल कुआँ तक के काम मे देरी हो।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    NH4 widening ?

Central Government (NHAI)

4 ?

Bhai neta log ka kehna aur pani pe likhne , ek barabar hai , jab tak Kuch solid samne na aye.

Sad , UP has given so many prime ministers and large MPs always and its in pity state...... Ideally it should have been a developed state
    CommentQuote
  • Sir log itna sochte to phir baat alag thi.. Vote and related support are driven by their Egos not my mind. Agar dimag lagate to Shri Rajnath Singh to phir Koi bhi seat se nahi jeet pate, log dekh sakte the jitne din wo Ghaziabad mein rahe kya improvement kar diya and jab unko laga ab yaha kuch nahi ho payega to seat change kar di.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Srihari2012

As per the data with Magicbricks, a 2BHK unit in Crossings Republik is available on a monthly rent of Rs 10,000-12,000 with sizes varying from 1200-1600 sq ft, while a 3BHK is available for rent between Rs 12,000-16,000 per month.

Undoubtedly CR is much better placed than RNE at present for at least years to come. However investing in CR for rental income is tricky. From what I have seen Noida Sectors 7x are coming up with RTMs now and sectors 119,120,121 have significant RTMs already. When options there are available in range of 14-16 (including maintenance) for CR to remain viable and lucrative it's rental income should be stagnant at what it is at present. Also with so much inventory to come up in 7x and soon in GNW, this stagnation could be for significant time to come. Hence buying now at higher rates in CR for rental income might not be profitable while for End use it's still VFM
    CommentQuote
  • View of a SWTP

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55357

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55358
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55357

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55358

Is this opposite to CR and adjacent to Ansal Aquapolis ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Is this opposite to CR and adjacent to Ansal Aquapolis ?

No.
    These are solid waste treatment plant on the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway in Bandhwari village
    CommentQuote
    No.
    These are solid waste treatment plant on the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway in Bandhwari village

haha ok .. bhai good that i asked the question to you .. otherwise CR buyers on this thread would have started panicking ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • This shows how horrifying it will be to have a SWTP or DG around :(
    The one proposed near CR must not come at any cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the giant Fbd and GGN , SWTP ,it's on expressway almost 15-20kms from both cities. It has huge space

Thus I think in cr there is no such space and no risk of coming such things
    CommentQuote
  • DPS Indirapuram - help required for admission

We are going to shift to GGV , CR shortly. Need help for admission of my sons for 6th and KG in DPS Indirapuram / DPS Rajnagar

Currently we are based outside India and both my sons are in a CBSE affiliated School in 5th and prep. I had visited DPS Indira puram in July this year but we are told to contact them during admission time and indicated that there is very little chance of getting admission.

Subsequently , all phone calls and emails to the above school remain unanswered, worried about how to go ahead with the school admission issue, wondering whom and where to contact.

Can any of the existing parent of DPS Indira Puram / DPS Raj nagar let me know how can I put my children in any of the above schools.

Anybody having any workable suggestion kindly drop me an email at jhumaswaraj@.com I will call.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Debjani
    We are going to shift to GGV , CR shortly. Need help for admission of my sons for 6th and KG in DPS Indirapuram / DPS Rajnagar

Currently we are based outside India and both my sons are in a CBSE affiliated School in 5th and prep. I had visited DPS Indira puram in July this year but we are told to contact them during admission time and indicated that there is very little chance of getting admission.

Subsequently , all phone calls and emails to the above school remain unanswered, worried about how to go ahead with the school admission issue, wondering whom and where to contact.

Can any of the existing parent of DPS Indira Puram / DPS Raj nagar let me know how can I put my children in any of the above schools.

Anybody having any workable suggestion kindly drop me an email at jhumaswaraj@.com I will call.

Thanks.

Its easy to get admission in mid session..Come here without any hiccups..admission will happen easily...

This is my personal experience 2 years ago..
    CommentQuote
  • लाल कुआँ तक मैट्रो की माँग करनी चाहिए ।

क्रौसिंग रिपब्लिक को नोएङा सेक्टर 62 से लाल कुआँ तक मैट्रो की माँग करनी चाहिए ।

कौन - कौन लाल कुआँ तक मैट्रो चाहता है?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • lift incident at Rajnagar Extension.

Care and check the maintenance status of lift in your society.

कम से कम हर एक लिफ्ट के अन्दर मेन्टिनेन्स स्टेटस नोट लगवाए।

Maintenance Done : DD/MM/YY

Next Due Date : DD/MM/YY.

अगर मेन्टिनेन्स ङिपार्टमेंट लिस्ट नहीं लगाता तो उनके रिकार्ड चेक करके खुद ही ये लिस्ट लगा लें।
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur Global Village

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55514
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote