Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Unfortunately dumping ground issue again hits the area ... any idea about rates in the area?

I guess Savior green-isle is giving much discounts ... 21L ground floor

Comment

Hi all

I plan to buy a 3 Bhk flat in Ghaziabad. I am looking at RNE and Crossing. I have a budget of 30 lac. Can someone pls list all the builders/projects where this is possibe.

Comment

wat is the rate going in crossing republic. yesterday i talked to mahagun they are telling 2200/psft.

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
          wat is the rate going in crossing republic. yesterday i talked to mahagun they are telling 2200/psft.
          This is price for RTM for which floor ?? If you check on 99 Acres or Magic Bricks I dont see such rates .

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
            This is price for RTM for which floor ?? If you check on 99 Acres or Magic Bricks I dont see such rates .
            Property rates are best when you actually go to the site and check ...websites have never been the true picture ..they may help ..but could be off by a margin.

The rate of 2200 psf in Mahagun mascot is for 16th floor and up . The current rates in Mascot range from 2100 psf to 2500 psf all incl depending on the floor , location etc.

Comment

Mahagun 2BHK outer flats faces village and industrial chimneys... on the road may face Dumping Ground

Better to check again before investing

Comment

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
                Mahagun 2BHK outer flats faces village and industrial chimneys... on the road may face Dumping Ground

Better to check again before investing
                Knowing all issues related to CR , if someone to buy property in CR as END user and as an investor which builders you will suggest ?

Comment

Is there any 1BHK RTM option too in CR?
                  Thanks

Comment

Can anyone tell me about the Gardenia square project in crossings republik?

I was interested in their 1350 sq ft flat, possession proposed Dec 2012.

Need some opinion on builder reputation and location. It is on the inside and the proposed dumping ground is in front of Assotech as I know.

What about that drain? How far is it from this project?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky52 View Post
                      Can anyone tell me about the Gardenia square project in crossings republik?

I was interested in their 1350 sq ft flat, possession proposed Dec 2012.

Need some opinion on builder reputation and location. It is on the inside and the proposed dumping ground is in front of Assotech as I know.

What about that drain? How far is it from this project?
                      Dumping groud is south east diagnoal to Prateek Royal Cliff and not in front of assotech. You must visit site to understand drain distance from Gardenia and dumping ground. what is price you getting and for which floor

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X