Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Hi Prakhar,

    please get all facts cleared from buildor, and check all approval in person and NOT in verbal.. This is the right time to pressure them for all these facts.. all the best.. also check if the bank is giving loan for those floors


    verify each document personally , if it is required to take help any advocate regarding these .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhirendrak
    it will not come.
    have u visited that place ?
    just go there once and see the progress,

    Hi,... how u r so sure DG will not come to CR means any relaible source of information...., Actually i dont intend to discourage but am planning to book a unit in Assotech the nest in Tower G. so just asking...
    CommentQuote
  • Take it easy

    All the existing allottes and buyers should not worry too much as the GDA VC has himself said that rights of all existing allottees in all the so called 'illegal' buildings will be protected ...i think they just want to penalize the builders for not giving the compunding fees ...
    here is the news
    GDA
    CommentQuote
  • GDA wale paisa khayenge aur sab settle ho jayega...just chill;)
    CommentQuote
  • Those who have missed the bus need not to worry that bus is now struck in GDA traffic jam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    All the existing allottes and buyers should not worry too much as the GDA VC has himself said that rights of all existing allottees in all the so called 'illegal' buildings will be protected ...i think they just want to penalize the builders for not giving the compunding fees ...
    here is the news
    GDA


    and what about those who has given money and not been alloted units?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propguru
    GDA wale paisa khayenge aur sab settle ho jayega...just chill;)



    This comment is unfair.....

    GDA is putting pressure on builders who have not giving the compunding fees ...

    compunding fees is the legitimate amount to be claimed by GDA.....

    Please note that this is not bribe or black money.
    CommentQuote
  • Watch video - Buyers in a fix as 750 GDA flats found illegal in CR

    Buyers in a fix as 750 GDA flats found illegal - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Watch video - Buyers in a fix as 750 GDA flats found illegal in CR

    Buyers in a fix as 750 GDA flats found illegal - YouTube


    Watch it carefully half of clip shows lotus project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Yeah That's cool Idea. Why not going to to Neharpar?? its free from all issues.


    No, even Neharpar area is not free from issues, there the builders have completed their buildings but are not giving posession in most areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    verify each document personally , if it is required to take help any advocate regarding these .


    Please name the documents which should be verified, as I am going to purchase a flat soon on the 5th Floor and it is a 9 floor building in RNE
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    If i buy a flat in a project and after 30th May, as a action GDA seal the site, then what will happen, ? Will the builder return my money ? OR rather than sealing, GDA will only demolish the illegal floor ?

    Please answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hi,

    If i buy a flat in a project and after 30th May, as a action GDA seal the site, then what will happen, ? Will the builder return my money ? OR rather than sealing, GDA will only demolish the illegal floor ?

    Please answer.


    30th May ke baad he le lo... 1 week mai kya ho jayga. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Booked Ground Floor in SuperTech Livingston

    Hi,
    I have booked flat in SuperTech Livingson in Crossing republic. Its on ground floor. As discussed above the construction has been stopped there. I have made 10% payment and supposed to make rest of the payment by 5th June. So please advice if i should insist on extending the date of payment till this case is sorted. Can i pressurize Builder fot it.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, what is scheduled for 30 May. Or are we assuming things will settle in one week ?
    CommentQuote