Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I visited CR last weekend
    Things have improved very much as far as roads are concerned but bottleneck near NH-24 remains there I guess due to some dispute.
    best buy in CR are Assotech,Prateek,Gaur,Panchsheel.

Assotech 33-35 lac RTM
    prateek same as assotech not sure.
    Paramaount I did not like due to seeing seepage paches almost everywhere on the wall.
    Gaur 30-33 Lac RTM
    Panchsheel 30-33 RTM, it has floor issue someone pointed out in this forum only and has no open space in society.

Socities are very very crowded, I was shocked to see since that was my 1st visit in CR. Much more dense than IP,I doubt infra is enough to handle that huge numbers of resident during rush hour.

Assotech and Prateek are good but located opposite DG That's the only apprehension.

Supertech,Jaipuria,Dreamland are crap.

if you are an end user better go buy in 30-35 lac but not worth investment.

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)

What is your view about SAM RESIDENCY? I have seen the flat, it is quite spacios (2231 sqft) and cheap.
    Built quality is good, not sure about location and confused whether to go for it.?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by megha23 View Post
      What is your view about SAM RESIDENCY? I have seen the flat, it is quite spacios (2231 sqft) and cheap.
      Built quality is good, not sure about location and confused whether to go for it.?

Thanks
      Sorry But never heard and seen...so can't comment
      Thanks

Comment

crossing is rocking......
        Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

crossing republic society has Villa option too .
          Thanks

Comment

Mahagun Mascot : I came to know about 1 deal closed off yesterday,
            8th floor, 2 BHK flat - Off Park facing - Approx 2650 All Inclusive

Comment

area?
              Thanks

Comment

Things have improved very much as far as roads are concerned but bottleneck near NH-24 remains there I guess due to some dispute.
                best buy in CR are Assotech,Prateek,Gaur,Panchsheel.

Assotech 33-35 lac RTM
                prateek same as assotech not sure.
                Paramaount I did not like due to seeing seepage paches almost everywhere on the wall.
                Gaur 30-33 Lac RTM
                Panchsheel 30-33 RTM, it has floor issue someone pointed out in this forum only and has no open space in society.

Socities are very very crowded, I was shocked to see since that was my 1st visit in CR. Much more dense than IP,I doubt infra is enough to handle that huge numbers of resident during rush hour.

Assotech and Prateek are good but located opposite DG That's the only apprehension.

Supertech,Jaipuria,Dreamland are crap.

if you are an end user better go buy in 30-35 lac but not worth investment.

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)
                Cookie Bhai....what's your take on Ajnara?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Sharma View Post
                  Cookie Bhai....what's your take on Ajnara?
                  Its better than Supertech, don't know much about specs and rates. most of the towers are under construction.
                  Thanks

Comment

Phir to sir aap apna ghar chaand pee banwa leejiye kyonki is dharti pee to aisi jagah mileygi naheen...khamakhaan aapka BP bhee bhadta raheyga....

People live with it all over world, if you feel NH24 jaam is bad you have no idea what a jam is...

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                      Thanks brother.
                      but don't want to increase my BP any more.
                      By the way KHODA and KONDALI is inhabited by people like us only.
                      All depends on individual requirements and affordability
                      Yup many years back we moved to sector 49/50 Noida, deserted place like what you said, scared of getting onto road at night as you can sometime spot only dogs on road....so this was our KONDLI...today we get scared of leaving the home as 4 side the jams are there....

BTW Crossing is much neater and better the many IP colinies I have visted and overall area is much better...again a matter of personal choce....

Try to vist Jaypuriya in IP and you would know what I mean.

But beyond all that bigget advantage is its a freehold land..... not like noida extension jahan kuch pata naheen kya hoga...aaj ka pata naheen aur kal ka bhee....

Its very dense Crossing but same all other places....visit so called best project of Noida...LB by 3C.....voala....you would know what density is...all upcoming noida projects are same trend...so live with it or spend $ in getting low density....budget price ticket main to jahaz main paani bhee naheen deetey....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X