Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    I personally feel that on this thread there is a clear cut conspiracy to derail the good talks and indulge only on in loose talks.

    On one are we residents who bring up the latest developments and also talk about solutions to the existing issues. All can easilY make out who are these people.

    Then we have old hate mongers who inspite of several reprimands are not ready to improve and are hell bent upon to spread useless negativity about cr.

    The above situation was manageable as atleast it was real.now we have fake ids of probably 2-3 people who first said good things about cr.then they also shifted to cr or are dying to shift.now the shifted ones have settled so much in 3 days that they have started seeing all the negativity.some are indulging in language that is best avoaidable.

    In short what is happening here is total hijack of thread.

    Mods please intervene.
    These people are nothing but paid agents/broker young lads who have the motive to deteriorate the thread nd CR's image.. wenever people come to buy in noida extension they always look beyond the farms of noida extension nd ask wat are those tall standing towers i.e crossing republik wich looks more promising than N.E nd to avoid their attention they keep repeating the jargon..THEY MIGHT ALSO TALK RUBBISH ABOUT CR IN DREAMS... abhi bohot flats hai noida ext aur aas pas k area me nd CR giv them a good competition on present day... Builder lobby is like this only..dats why I urge people not to indulge wid these paid brokers.. post updates nd pictures of CR nd avoid them.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
      You are right, figures are absolutely correct, also underground water is very hard hence can't drink directly. Ghaziabad underground water in CR is still good but direct consumption is not good. But you know all workers are drinking this water directly and they are still healthy
      Regarding ATS, i heard they have some common filter process before supply to resident.

      Thanks,
      Suraj
      Can I request Mods to look into it and Bisht ,kindly dont give such comments,i know u live in area but hard water is unhealthy for body , it can be cancerous, uric acidcontent can beincreased etc etc ...........ur this statement appears either mocking those poor workers (who cant afford or provided with atleast drinking water)or mocking of urself.

      I fail to understand, we all love our places but commenting something like this is TOO MUCH


      secondly Bisht ji as your name suggest You seems from Hilly areas of Uttrakhand,where drinking water is probelm ,and many world bank funded pojects working in state for providing clean drinking water..as u mentioned about workers in CR arenot unhealthy afterconsuming that unfit for drinking water, Let me tell u , those effects will come at later stage, and thus weshould not promoting it, and challanging WHO and IMA standereds.....at least.A request
      Last edited May 25 2013, 07:55 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        My first week in CR

        The week was good in CR, however heatwave is spoilsport. evening i walk along the GC, the galleria, are the best places in CR. Milkman,Washerman,Car cleaning, blah blah all is available in CR. NH24 has good connectivity atleast 24x7 what i feels.

        I tried to see, the black particles are due to surrounding houses effect, some village guys on Hindon side burnt 'bhusa' ,with air it went off to other places.

        I personally feels that with time things will improve like noticed someone was drinking in central galleria in nite times. CROMA should curb it

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
          Govt CANNOT build a dumping ground near a densely residential place having schools colleages and homes. This was just a result of some misleading information originally in the master plan which was signed off by GDA in the first place. This is not the mistake of the common man who wanted a good place to live after all.

          So I strongly feel that the dumping gound will have to shift from there to some other place. Who knows that this may be a GREAT TIME and PLACE to invest now beacuse of the risk people see today : )
          You are partly right, asper law DG should be away from Abadi.

          But in CR , the land for DG earmarked in 1990s, construction stated in 2005.meanwhle builders purchased barren land and build CR here......which in fact some of builders buildon DG land itself.

          SO WHO IS ON FAULT HERE??

          Govt is certainly not ,its builders andGDA, Ghaziabad is known for its waste mismangement ,this DG will help to provide relief to 16 lacs of ghaziabad population if build. Thats why Allahabad high court put stay and allowed it.

          On other hand if Govt allowed CR kind of things to happen,than where Govt be able to build it and other things, but builders will know purposed land k pass, kaudion k daam zameen kharido and later court jao aur stay le aao.

          I think this practice should be curbed now,and builders should be punished. my heart goes with CR guys,whos ashiana is made by builders 'knowingly' near Dumping Ground. BUt law is law,,,,what i believe strongly

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            no Bhai

            next time see again.
            it will be demolish if it doesn't get the approval .

            all projects in Ghaziabad are stuck since then including CR projects.
            Beware byuers in CR there is major JHOL JHAAL ....with regard to leaglisedfloors..apart fromDG andother issues

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              No responses........everyone is busy in oneupmanship...........senior members please take some time out.........knowledge only increases with sharing

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                No responses........everyone is busy in oneupmanship...........senior members please take some time out.........knowledge only increases with sharing
                I want to buy an under construction 2 BHK in Ghaziabad purely for investment purposes with a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Was wondering whether to go in for crossings republic, landcraft, springview floors at crescent park or Wave City. All are approachable from NH 24 and are within a distance of few KMs from each other. Prices are also more or less in the same range. Have visited all the locations but have'nt been able to make up my mind so far. Hoping to receive some guidance on this forum.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Sir , I already replied to your post..RTM in CR is ranging between 3500 to 4 K..for UC .. you have to visit respective builder's and enquire if any is available,

                  try searching for couple of societies that is on approach road of CR when you take right turn from NH-24.. all the best


                  Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                  I want to buy an under construction 2 BHK in Ghaziabad purely for investment purposes with a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Was wondering whether to go in for crossings republic, landcraft, springview floors at crescent park or Wave City. All are approachable from NH 24 and are within a distance of few KMs from each other. Prices are also more or less in the same range. Have visited all the locations but have'nt been able to make up my mind so far. Hoping to receive some guidance on this forum.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                    Sir , I already replied to your post..RTM in CR is ranging between 3500 to 4 K..for UC .. you have to visit respective builder's and enquire if any is available,

                    try searching for couple of societies that is on approach road of CR when you take right turn from NH-24.. all the best
                    Thanks for the reply. As I have mentioned in my message, I am seeking some informed guidance for choosing between various alternatives available on NH24, i.e., CR, Landcraft, Crescent Parc and Waive City. As you guys are already living in that area, I am sure your analysis is far far ahead of mine. It is from this perspective that I am seeking some help from this forum. Hoping to receive some value based guidance.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      we are here bro.. but please shoot your question regarding CR...requirements, budget, etc etc... you will get all analysis.. from Crites as well from Critics.. at the end you have to take call...for other projects .. I am sorry , I do not have idea.



                      Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                      Thanks for the reply. As I have mentioned in my message, I am seeking some informed guidance for choosing between various alternatives available on NH24, i.e., CR, Landcraft, Crescent Parc and Waive City. As you guys are already living in that area, I am sure your analysis is far far ahead of mine. It is from this perspective that I am seeking some help from this forum. Hoping to receive some value based guidance.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X