Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • around 12K families , my own friend is living as rented accommodation at CR , he had option to stay at sector 62 or IP , but he is finding CR as value for money , commuting office through shared auto takes 40 mins for him.

As you rightly said , every area has its + and - , if 12K families are living and growing I feel the former is playing important role for CR:D

Originally Posted by piluooo
    I been following this thread regularly and have noticed that no resident (read tenant and not an investor/buyer/owner) of Crossings Republik comes on this thread to air the areas significant or persistent problems.

Investor/buyer/owner of CR could have a vested interest for not discussing the areas problems.

I infer that residents of CR are enjoying the living experience. Benefits of the area far outweigh the drawbacks if any.

Can someone please share the approximate number of families (including tenants) presently residing in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Crossing on one hand pulling good efforts, like staging Ram Leela or chattah puja on other hand basics and serious problems still persistent. The price hike seen once by CR post Noida ext. Conflict is also a history as sustaining the same pace is difficult in concerns around crossings Republik.

Till what time the builders lobby will continue act like this , I am quite shocked on the news above, not giving possession, illegal flats, towers, and poor construction and FAR are crossing residents already struggling with.

Dear Fatal Head
    You are not recognizing the fact that no place on this planet is perfect and every area has some issue /negatives. The matter of fact is that CR has come up very nicely and people who are residing there are enjyoing life there. Each and every festival has been thorughly enjoyed. It is one of the place in Gzb which has minimum power cuts, no water issue, better infra inside the township, sufficient commercial catering to day to day requirement of resident. All in all a good place to live in for the time being.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    Dear Fatal Head
    You are not recognizing the fact that no place on this planet is perfect and every area has some issue /negatives. The matter of fact is that CR has come up very nicely and people who are residing there are enjyoing life there. Each and every festival has been thorughly enjoyed. It is one of the place in Gzb which has minimum power cuts, no water issue, better infra inside the township, sufficient commercial catering to day to day requirement of resident. All in all a good place to live in for the time being.

" All in all a good place to live in for the time being" why " for the time being " ? Is something wrong in future.? :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debyani1980
    " All in all a good place to live in for the time being" why " for the time being " ? Is something wrong in future.? :(

It can only become better/best in Future so I only indicated for the time being
    CommentQuote
  • See it ..Live it..To believe in it...

For the time being it is good..Future I believe will also be good..stay Positive..

CR was not even a dark horse but then it has been outperforming...

Baaki rone waale are crying from page 1 of this thread
    CommentQuote
    Crossing on one hand pulling good efforts, like staging Ram Leela or chattah puja on other hand basics and serious problems still persistent. The price hike seen once by CR post Noida ext. Conflict is also a history as sustaining the same pace is difficult in concerns around crossings Republik.

Till what time the builders lobby will continue act like this , I am quite shocked on the news above, not giving possession, illegal flats, towers, and poor construction and FAR are crossing residents already struggling with.

I am also quite shocked to hear such news..also I am disgusted to hear about 17000 crore illegal EDC collected in Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • Dkppatiala I am astounded over this statement of yours, you claimed to know area better than anyone, you had property there, didn't you pay the EDC Charges ?

The difference between Haryana is that we have good governance , law and order in place .... The case by GFRWA filed in 2011, and we recovered additional sum from Haryana high court directions and from builders ....however our case is still pending for full refund on EDC and issues .

We are happy to have BJP govt , Mr Khattar has announced a special concern towards this issue and formed a committee to provide relief to public. So it's a positive case story and victory of common man

Hoping to hear same some day from UP , crossings fate I agree is dumped in dumping ground by political unwillingness, the metro and other infra is again crushed behind political vested interests ....
    CommentQuote
    Dkppatiala I am astounded over this statement of yours, you claimed to know area better than anyone, you had property there, didn't you pay the EDC Charges ?

The difference between Haryana is that we have good governance , law and order in place .... The case by GFRWA filed in 2011, and we recovered additional sum from Haryana high court directions and from builders ....however our case is still pending for full refund on EDC and issues .

We are happy to have BJP govt , Mr Khattar has announced a special concern towards this issue and formed a committee to provide relief to public. So it's a positive case story and victory of common man

Hoping to hear same some day from UP , crossings fate I agree is dumped in dumping ground by political unwillingness, the metro and other infra is again crushed behind political vested interests ....

I paid the EDC charrges, enhanced EDC charges..People have paid nearly half the amount of their flat values in such charges EDC, IDC, EEDC, power back up, Sewerage, Electrification , WTP, Lighting & what not charges. And please I am not even calculating 40% enhanced area of your same flat & the exorbitant maintenance charges you will be paying all your life on those increased sq ft. You need a CA to understand the demands of builders like BPTP. Imagine asking for increased rate of cement & Saria..

Noida extension builders have been much much better...Inspite of the problem I can clearly see that they are more ethical than Chor Faridabad Builders & they will easily outperform Faridabad builders on delivery...

Good Governance of Hooda ji was well known & Real estate dealing has proven to be his downfall..

You can keep on forming committee & we are happy living here for more than 4 years now..

Don't worry we won't be dumped..apni chinta karo..and yeah Metro is not the be all & end all of living..You will have to go 3-8 kms to reach metro..we also will have to go 8-12 kms..so chill..
    CommentQuote
  • FatalHead bhai kahi aap wo to nahi jo main soch raha hoon :D
    CommentQuote
  • KaamDev bhai sahee pechana ...... yey woh he hain....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know for personal remarks some place is in forum or not, highlighting an issue I believe I didn't do anything wrong, we all buyers are common man and are well aware of builder nexus.

You feel happy thinking crossings is better than Shanghai , I don't have control over dreams , but as every area has hard relaties , CR too have issues and it's unfortunate that other areas of NCR have seen changes at government level , sadly CR is still with basic issues of 2010

Mr all residents this forum is for potential and positive reviews : targeting any other area without knowing facts would not hide the negatives of zilla ghaziabad CR

Enlighten us what is status of NH24, is it widened ?

Does metro reaches to NH24 dhundhera or any plans upto 2020

What is status of NH2 to Crossings connectivity , it it double road or still that patch of single road 400 meters in same condition

What about 2nd connectivity option shown in CR map to nh2 ? Any plans when it will be build ? Or is it just a fraud done by builders

What is status of illegal towers declared by GDA drive in 2012 June ?

What about illegal floors (generally top stories) in crossings , where registry is also hanging , could anyone clarify the status of it ? As GDA sealing drive in 2012 did massive toll on builders fraud with innocent buyers

What about status of Dumping Ground, as matter in court case, and isn't it biggest fraud with life of CR residents , builders purposely didn't disclose it or give partial info.

What about saviour green, and other delayed projects and jaipuria kind of builders , does CROMA actively engaging with them to ensure delivery
    CommentQuote
    I don't know for personal remarks some place is in forum or not, highlighting an issue I believe I didn't do anything wrong, we all buyers are common man and are well aware of builder nexus.

You feel happy thinking crossings is better than Shanghai , I don't have control over dreams , but as every area has hard relaties , CR too have issues and it's unfortunate that other areas of NCR have seen changes at government level , sadly CR is still with basic issues of 2010

Mr all residents this forum is for potential and positive reviews : targeting any other area without knowing facts would not hide the negatives of zilla ghaziabad CR

Enlighten us what is status of NH24, is it widened ?

Does metro reaches to NH24 dhundhera or any plans upto 2020

What is status of NH2 to Crossings connectivity , it it double road or still that patch of single road 400 meters in same condition

What about 2nd connectivity option shown in CR map to nh2 ? Any plans when it will be build ? Or is it just a fraud done by builders

What is status of illegal towers declared by GDA drive in 2012 June ?

What about illegal floors (generally top stories) in crossings , where registry is also hanging , could anyone clarify the status of it ? As GDA sealing drive in 2012 did massive toll on builders fraud with innocent buyers

What about status of Dumping Ground, as matter in court case, and isn't it biggest fraud with life of CR residents , builders purposely didn't disclose it or give partial info.

What about saviour green, and other delayed projects and jaipuria kind of builders , does CROMA actively engaging with them to ensure delivery

Personal remarks are any day better than posting ..

Who said CR is Shanghai..we are happy being what we are..what issues of 2010? we have come a long way..

CR is good...you portray CR in bad light to defend the super Chors of Delhi NCR i.e Faridabad Builders..

NH-24 will get widen..groundwork is completed..Modiji will do it..don't worry..

Metro will reach 8 kms near to CR for Dwarka line & 8 kms for Rohini line..It is already 12 kms..Metro is not the be all and end all of living & existing..

we have 3 roads to come to CR..it is manageable for now..Shahberi Pulia widening has solved lots of problems..Things will surely improve..

Please do not talk about illegal floors..In most of the socities people have shifted..(Panchsheel is the case..

Go & try to start the stalled work in BPTP projects..kahin Chawla saahab bhaag naa jaaye..

Here the builders have delivered and CR is doing fine...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Personal remarks are any day better than posting ..

Who said CR is Shanghai..we are happy being what we are..what issues of 2010? we have come a long way..

CR is good...you portray CR in bad light to defend the super Chors of Delhi NCR i.e Faridabad Builders..

NH-24 will get widen..groundwork is completed..Modiji will do it..don't worry..

Metro will reach 8 kms near to CR for Dwarka line & 8 kms for Rohini line..It is already 12 kms..Metro is not the be all and end all of living & existing..

we have 3 roads to come to CR..it is manageable for now..Shahberi Pulia widening has solved lots of problems..Things will surely improve..

Please do not talk about illegal floors..In most of the socities people have shifted..(Panchsheel is the case..

Go & try to start the stalled work in BPTP projects..kahin Chawla saahab bhaag naa jaaye..

Here the builders have delivered and CR is doing fine...

Please don't take it on personal level , we here to discuss and bring neutral picture of the areas.

Regarding illegal floors , you quoted people have shifted , I guess brother it's our moral responsibility to alert new buyers , as Sab charla hai attitude caused mess in campa cola society. Secondly it's very irresponsible statement to encourage that if some one bought illegal floors or flats, setting example others should also buy it .......does it mean we claiming on such a great forum that buying illegal property is not an issue ?

Rest there are latest news many pending delayed projects and some totally lost like jaipuria .....hence claim something after ground work.

I will not reply on this thread anymore ....https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56489
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like even on the screen shot website - multiple id's are allowed to post.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Please don't take it on personal level , we here to discuss and bring neutral picture of the areas.

Regarding illegal floors , you quoted people have shifted , I guess brother it's our moral responsibility to alert new buyers , as Sab charla hai attitude caused mess in campa cola society. Secondly it's very irresponsible statement to encourage that if some one bought illegal floors or flats, setting example others should also buy it .......does it mean we claiming on such a great forum that buying illegal property is not an issue ?

Rest there are latest news many pending delayed projects and some totally lost like jaipuria .....hence claim something after ground work.

I will not reply on this thread anymore ....https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56489
    CommentQuote

Don't show me such crap, scarp, If i show news from youtube, myfaridabad.in, or links in faridabad section you will have no place to hide..

See IREF can have reasons to allow u back every time..I do not have any problems...

But then you have been worst offender on IREF in past and all know about you...and please stick to not coming back..but if past is anything to go by,,you will surely come back..

if our weightage of problems in CR is 10 its 100 for you..
    CommentQuote