Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Don't show me such crap, scarp, If i show news from youtube, myfaridabad.in, or links in faridabad section you will have no place to hide..

See IREF can have reasons to allow u back every time..I do not have any problems...

But then you have been worst offender on IREF in past and all know about you...and please stick to not coming back..but if past is anything to go by,,you will surely come back..

if ou weightage of 10 problems in CR but you have 100 probl

Mr patilala did I said anything personal to CR ? I raised issues , it's you who brings other NCR areas to defend negatives of CR , God knows intentions behind it . Anyways stop playing with any multiple Id or other pity games, I am not even aware of it . Anyways hope n wish CR must come out of such mess

And UP too gets BJP govt , to help else blood of poor people would be sucked by builder nexus.

Anyways It's good strategy to abuse the person highlight the issues of CR , than compare with selective hearing of other areas, and keep things messy .... I am still awaiting the answer to my queries on CR thread ......I am sure blaming India by Pakistan never helped Pakistan s internal mess , it rather multiplied, learn lessons
    CommentQuote
  • We should not defend the areas for vested interests , this forum is for bringing the realities of the area......if we start misguided people with rosy pictures what is difference between us and brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Orders of the National Green Tribunal dtd. 31 Oct 14 on DG Case

Orders of the National Green Tribunal
    Item No. 3
    October 31, 2014

We have heard learned Counsel appearing for the respondent no. 4 (Project Proponent) at length.

After hearing the arguments, we are of the view that the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) which has given permission for the purposes of construction of multi-storied buildings should file an affidavit by giving correct particulars from the date when place was declared as a dumping yard till today and also the concerned officers who are responsible for the purposes of changing the land use. Such affidavit shall be filed before the next date by giving copy to the learned Counsel for the applicant.

We make it clear that the project proponent shall also file an affidavit as to how the various terms and conditions contemplated under the EC given by SEIAA are implementable.
    The State Pollution Control Board, which is stated to have filed an affidavit before the
    Hon’ble Supreme Court to the effect that the buffer zone of 500 meter will be maintained, shall also file an affidavit and explain under what circumstances such affidavit was filed by the Officer who has filed the said affidavit. These particulars shall be filed before the next date of hearing by giving copies to the learned Counsel appearing for the other side.

Such affidavits shall be filed within one week from today and thereafter the learned Counsel appearing for the applicant shall be entitled to file affidavit controverting such particulars within three days.
    Stand over to 18th November, 2014.
    Interim order already passed shall continue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Item No. 3
    October 31, 2014

We have heard learned Counsel appearing for the respondent no. 4 (Project Proponent) at length.

After hearing the arguments, we are of the view that the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) which has given permission for the purposes of construction of multi-storied buildings should file an affidavit by giving correct particulars from the date when place was declared as a dumping yard till today and also the concerned officers who are responsible for the purposes of changing the land use. Such affidavit shall be filed before the next date by giving copy to the learned Counsel for the applicant.

We make it clear that the project proponent shall also file an affidavit as to how the various terms and conditions contemplated under the EC given by SEIAA are implementable.
    The State Pollution Control Board, which is stated to have filed an affidavit before the
    Hon’ble Supreme Court to the effect that the buffer zone of 500 meter will be maintained, shall also file an affidavit and explain under what circumstances such affidavit was filed by the Officer who has filed the said affidavit. These particulars shall be filed before the next date of hearing by giving copies to the learned Counsel appearing for the other side.

Such affidavits shall be filed within one week from today and thereafter the learned Counsel appearing for the applicant shall be entitled to file affidavit controverting such particulars within three days.

Is it possible to conclude anything out of the above?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debyani1980
    Is it possible to conclude anything out of the above?

I hope this case does not have a negative fallout on project in cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973

Item No. 3

October 31, 2014

I see it positive, Green Tribunal will support rather GDA seems in catch 22 situation. Possibility of DG coming now is 1 in 1000. Dkpatiala this is known as true unbiased opinion on any sensitive issue, not just biased and choosing few bad projects of area and doing ga ga ga about it ......I hope you got it and learn and hoping to see you as good Veteren member.

CR guys get ready for party , I don't see DG ghost is anymore alive

Your population , high fAR (boom or doom) is actually gonna help you, potentially politicians will see you as vote bank chunk :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    I see it positive, Green Tribunal will support rather GDA seems in catch 22 situation. Possibility of DG coming now is 1 in 1000. Dkpatiala this is known as true unbiased opinion on any sensitive issue, not just biased and choosing few bad projects of area and doing ga ga ga about it ......I hope you got it and learn and hoping to see you as good Veteren member.

CR guys get ready for party , I don't see DG ghost is anymore alive

Your population , high fAR (boom or doom) is actually gonna help you, potentially politicians will see you as vote bank chunk :)

your obsession with with me is Crossing limits..

I was travelling and not able to log in to net..This NGT news has been in CR whattsapp circle courtsey Mann for long..

SC activism is much more and hence till the case ends I won't celebrate..

And lastly we are boom ..doom are people who are sick (mentally,intellectually, corrupt)
    CommentQuote
  • Beware from Golf club restaurant

Do not give them any advance money in terms of booking the place for dinner, else they will not return later by saying that was booking charge.
    CommentQuote
  • Green belt/Central Park

I am planning to buy a flat in Panchsheel tower 3/4. As per the broker, this area between panchsheel and ajnara/supertech will be a central park.

Does anyone know if that is actually a proposed central park or just a way to sell new flats. Please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • It is indeed a park, you can already see plantation over there. That's one things you can forget worrying about. BTW what the deal you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Asking rate is around 3900 psf for 7 floor. It's a 1235 sq feet flat. I am still looking for negotiations...
    CommentQuote
  • 3 BHK 1450 Sq ft Golf Facing

Guy - Need help.
    I'm getting a deal of Golf Face unit in Pancheel Wellington of 3BHK 1450 sq ft 4400 / sq ft all inclusive.

Is it worth going for ? Floor between 8 - 11

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hope for NH-24

No news was coming for NH-24 but this statement of General VK Singh gives hope that government is working.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Visit Of under privileged Children to Crossings

Good Part is that many in CR are working for upliftment of society in General..

Kudos to the organizers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    No news was coming for NH-24 but this statement of General VK Singh gives hope that government is working.

More like a pubkicity stunt. Somebody ask him what is the plan to develop nh 24. There is no plan or dpr or anything on paper. It is inpossible to start work by january. Even metro got passed 4 months back and it will take time till dec to start work.
    CommentQuote