Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Bhai

those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.
    as per my information u r right cookie bro...

They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....

Comment

Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
      as per my information u r right cookie bro...

They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....
      Sir can you pls share the source of information.
      Btw for your kind information violation and compounding are different things.
      As I know in panchsheel, GDA has accepted the compounding fee and finishing work is in full flow for tower 3,4,5,6.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
        Can I request Mods to look into it and Bisht ,kindly dont give such comments,i know u live in area but hard water is unhealthy for body , it can be cancerous, uric acidcontent can beincreased etc etc ...........ur this statement appears either mocking those poor workers (who cant afford or provided with atleast drinking water)or mocking of urself.

I fail to understand, we all love our places but commenting something like this is TOO MUCH

secondly Bisht ji as your name suggest You seems from Hilly areas of Uttrakhand,where drinking water is probelm ,and many world bank funded pojects working in state for providing clean drinking water..as u mentioned about workers in CR arenot unhealthy afterconsuming that unfit for drinking water, Let me tell u , those effects will come at later stage, and thus weshould not promoting it, and challanging WHO and IMA standereds.....at least.A request

I am not able to understand your above post what you want to say? currently CR water ppm is 600 and as per standard it is fit for drinking and worker are directly consuming it.

Secondly who say water is not good in hilly area? Water is very much pure and good for direct consumption as most of the rivers originated from Hilly area and water is purest there. Your GK also seems to be poor like your common sense

Kindly don't confuse with my origin with my id, may be this id can be wrong so stick to CR not uttaranchal in this thread.

Thanks,
        Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
          I am not able to understand your above post what you want to say? currently CR water ppm is 600 and as per standard it is fit for drinking and worker are directly consuming it.

Secondly who say water is not good in hilly area? Water is very much pure and good for direct consumption as most of the rivers originated from Hilly area and water is purest there. Your GK also seems to be poor like your common sense

Kindly don't confuse with my origin with my id, may be this id can be wrong so stick to CR not uttaranchal in this thread.

Thanks,
          Suraj
          600 ppmdensity is considered okay in Pahadi area water sources kya??as I knowas per indian and intl standereds 100TDS is maximum limit (KINDLY CHECK ON GOOGLE )

Secondly who told u hill areawater is allpure and good for use!!!

Kindly dont misguide others kindly google the potable drinking water projects in hillareas.

Weather you from CR or Uttranachal,it hardly matters to me,but the thing matters is misgiudance to othersgiven by you.

needless to say, its also an issue many people working with remote hilly areas.
          Last edited May 25 2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

And its Uttrakhand ...not Uttranachal mere Bhai ,again misinformation

Comment

Dear pnkajchamoli ji,

Request you to kindly click the photographs with the black particles in your balcony with CR in background and upload here. Will help all to understand and realize the gravity of matter.

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
              My first week in CR

The week was good in CR, however heatwave is spoilsport. evening i walk along the GC, the galleria, are the best places in CR. Milkman,Washerman,Car cleaning, blah blah all is available in CR. NH24 has good connectivity atleast 24x7 what i feels.

I tried to see, the black particles are due to surrounding houses effect, some village guys on Hindon side burnt 'bhusa' ,with air it went off to other places.

I personally feels that with time things will improve like noticed someone was drinking in central galleria in nite times. CROMA should curb it
              'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                600 ppmdensity is considered okay in Pahadi area water sources kya??as I knowas per indian and intl standereds 100TDS is maximum limit (KINDLY CHECK ON GOOGLE )

Secondly who told u hill areawater is allpure and good for use!!!

Kindly dont misguide others kindly google the potable drinking water projects in hillareas.

Weather you from CR or Uttranachal,it hardly matters to me,but the thing matters is misgiudance to othersgiven by you.

needless to say, its also an issue many people working with remote hilly areas.
                Bug off......
                Kindly check the facts and then also don't post here, because your post are always useless and nobody cares not only in this forum but all other forums as well

Thanks,
                Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                  Bug off......
                  Kindly check the facts and then also don't post here, because your post are always useless and nobody cares not only in this forum but all other forums as well

Thanks,
                  Suraj
                  Checkon google na ,and see what PPM is for drinking water .....600ppm is not at all cosnidered as fit for drinking as u claiming

DOnt useBUG oFFF kind words.....have some manners......i am not complaining considering you from Uttrakhand , but u have to amend ureself and adopt the life style of the rest of the world.

Google and thancome

Comment

Request Mr Suraj

Mr Suraj please dont answer to @sepulchar illogical unwanted undeserving comments.He s active bcoz ppl r replying to him .Request to all well wishers do not reply to vested intersted ppl and they would finally move from here with there bag and baggage.
                    He talking of concern for poor and all is like politicians showing sympathy for vote bank politics.
                    Just treat him like a virus and consider we all have antivirus provided we all cooperate and ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by pannu41 View Post
                      Mr Suraj please dont answer to @sepulchar illogical unwanted undeserving comments.He s active bcoz ppl r replying to him .Request to all well wishers do not reply to vested intersted ppl and they would finally move from here with there bag and baggage.
                      He talking of concern for poor and all is like politicians showing sympathy for vote bank politics.
                      Just treat him like a virus and consider we all have antivirus provided we all cooperate and ignore him.
                      Yup, i tried many times but for sure now onwards its full stop.........its like wasting our time and energy

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X