Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
    I have already given figure in post 2 weeks back. Test was done by Kent RO guy. Still at 600 ppm we can't drink it directly as underground water without purification contains harmful bacteria.
    Regarding Expressway, one of my friend living in ATS, he gave me this figure. Whether you know or not Yamuna water near/around this area has been announced as unfit of irrigation (forget about unfit for drinking)
    Nitrate (NO3
    ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
    -N) Interpretation
    (parts per million) (parts per million)

    0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
    humans and livestock.

    45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
    livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
    infants under 6 months old.

    89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
    and all livestock unless food or feed
    sources are very high in nitrates. Water
    should not be consumed by pregnant
    women and human infants under 6
    months old.

    177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
    pregnant women and human infants
    under 6 months old. Also risky for human
    adults and young livestock. Probably
    acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
    low in nitrates.

    Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
    From Nitrates and Groundwater,

    I have searched in google....

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
      Nitrate (NO3
      ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
      -N) Interpretation
      (parts per million) (parts per million)

      0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
      humans and livestock.

      45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
      livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
      infants under 6 months old.

      89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
      and all livestock unless food or feed
      sources are very high in nitrates. Water
      should not be consumed by pregnant
      women and human infants under 6
      months old.

      177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
      pregnant women and human infants
      under 6 months old. Also risky for human
      adults and young livestock. Probably
      acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
      low in nitrates.

      Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
      From Nitrates and Groundwater,

      I have searched in google....
      Bhai@ Please dont hurt emitions of CR brokers, Please accept what they say, otherwise if you dare to bring truth ,they will bash you,and try to dismiss as they do usually ,when i bring the truth.

      Finally Suraj Bisht, 600ppm is not AT ALL FIT FOR USAGE OF EVEN ANIMALS.....kindly save those labour guys its my biggest concern.

      And about you also one concern , you need to update your facts as per latest trends. why i bring Uttrakhand because I was underImpression that secientifically in hilly areas water is usually hard(due to melting of ice, leaves flow of water which in turn strike with stones on hills, and usually river waters are hardwatr....till it settledown in stream. hence in hilly areaseven 300ppm is accetpable.

      What I know is that Uttrakhand is facing an actue shortage ofdrinking water....and world bank water shed project is working there.

      i feel good that i and other fellows shared this info with you. Please take followup of those labour guys who are taking this harmful water.

      Also Bisht please take follow up of people in Vilaage of Utrakhand .....ask them to contact BDO for portable drinking water secheme

      GodBless U

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
        Nitrate (NO3
        ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
        -N) Interpretation
        (parts per million) (parts per million)

        0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
        humans and livestock.

        45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
        livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
        infants under 6 months old.

        89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
        and all livestock unless food or feed
        sources are very high in nitrates. Water
        should not be consumed by pregnant
        women and human infants under 6
        months old.

        177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
        pregnant women and human infants
        under 6 months old. Also risky for human
        adults and young livestock. Probably
        acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
        low in nitrates.

        Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
        From Nitrates and Groundwater,

        I have searched in google....
        Please share the link, Suraj is somewhat right here. TDS 500 is maxium limit

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Summer killed everything

          Enjoying CR but whole India is under Grip of heat wave. GC is big time relief to CR.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
            as per my information u r right cookie bro...

            They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....
            Dear cookie bhai and bindaasnoida,

            I guess you both are wrong...amrapali village phase 3 towers are approved except I guess J tower.
            Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Bhai

              those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

              Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.
              Dear cookie bhai and bindaasnoida,

              I guess you both are wrong...amrapali village phase 3 towers are approved except I guess J tower.
              Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by pak100 View Post
                Dear cookie bhai and bindaasnoida,

                I guess you both are wrong...amrapali village phase 3 towers are approved except I guess J tower.
                Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something.
                what are you guessing? are you sure about?
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
                  Summer killed everything

                  Enjoying CR but whole India is under Grip of heat wave. GC is big time relief to CR.
                  Not whole India.

                  Bangalore is pretty cool and pleasent.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                    Bhai@ Please dont hurt emitions of CR brokers, Please accept what they say, otherwise if you dare to bring truth ,they will bash you,and try to dismiss as they do usually ,when i bring the truth.

                    Finally Suraj Bisht, 600ppm is not AT ALL FIT FOR USAGE OF EVEN ANIMALS.....kindly save those labour guys its my biggest concern.

                    And about you also one concern , you need to update your facts as per latest trends. why i bring Uttrakhand because I was underImpression that secientifically in hilly areas water is usually hard(due to melting of ice, leaves flow of water which in turn strike with stones on hills, and usually river waters are hardwatr....till it settledown in stream. hence in hilly areaseven 300ppm is accetpable.

                    What I know is that Uttrakhand is facing an actue shortage ofdrinking water....and world bank water shed project is working there.

                    i feel good that i and other fellows shared this info with you. Please take followup of those labour guys who are taking this harmful water.

                    Also Bisht please take follow up of people in Vilaage of Utrakhand .....ask them to contact BDO for portable drinking water secheme

                    GodBless U

                    Again you open your mouth without any logic and knowledge. Kind go through these link and you will get what is fit for human consumption. Why you bother our RO is giving us water with 26 ppm, if you worry about workers kindly send your NGO to give them good water

                    Test Your Water

                    What is acceptable TDS in drinking water

                    Kindly let me know from where Delhi the other states are getting water? They are getting it from Ganga and other rivers which originates from Uttaranchal hill area then how there can be water problem in these area? When there were not filtering and other purification process then how people were drinking water? don't just google apply some common sense

                    Just to tell you hilly area water is so good and pure that its best for digestion. Kindly first use it and then post some meaningful.

                    Last but not the least Uttarakhand is new name original/old name was Uttaranchal

                    Kindly don't reply it. Your response have not sense and meaning.

                    Thanks,
                    Suraj

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      निगम को जल्द मिलेगी 14 एकड़ जमीन

                      May 24, 2013, 08.00AM IST
                      नगर संवाददाता ॥ नवयुग मार्केट
                      डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए नगर निगम को जल्दी ही 14 एकड़ जमीन पर कब्जा मिलने जा रहा है। इस जमीन को हाल ही में जिला गौतमबुद्धनगर से गाजियाबाद में ट्रांसफर किया गया है। यह जमीन गांव चिपियाना खुर्द की ग्राम्य पंचायत की जमीन है।
                      नगर निगम के तहसीलदार वी. वी. एस राठौर के मुताबिक इस जमीन पर कब्जा लेने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही पूरी की जाएगी। डूंडाहेड़ा के पास पहले ही नगर निगम के कब्जे में 19 एकड़ जमीन है। इस जमीन पर सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट बनाया जा रहा है। नगर निगम को इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए और 14 एकड़ जमीन की जरूरत थी। जमीन को नगर निगम के कब्जे में देने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही रेवेन्यू विभाग पूरी करने जा रहा है।
                      इस जमीन पर काफी लोगों ने कब्जा किया हुआ है। कुछ लोगों ने यहां मकान भी बनाए हुए है। एक सर्वे रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक अभी तक यह सब मकान खाली हैं। ऐसे में इन्हें भी जिला प्रशासन तोड़ने की तैयारी कर रहा है। प्लान किया था कि गुरुवार को इस पूरी जमीन से अतिक्रमण हटा दिया जाएगा, लेकिन प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री के आगमन को लेकर चल रही तैयारी के चलते ऐसा नहीं हो सका। नगर निगम का दावा है मुख्यमंत्री आगमन के कार्यक्रम के बाद जमीन को अतिक्रमण मुक्त कराने के लिए जल्द ही अभियान चलाया जाएगा। इसके बाद जमीन पर नगर निगम कब्जा लेगा। इसके बाद निगम के पास कुल 33 एकड़ जमीन हो जाएगी, जिस पर आसानी ने सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट तैयार हो जाएगा।

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X