Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
    Its in Front of Exotica & Prateek.
    really these GDA people so keen to make DG there.....

Comment

Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
      really these GDA people so keen to make DG there.....
      GNN is pushing it not GDA.

A similar plant exists in Okhala, against which Residents of Sukhdev Vihar and Sarita Vihar has filed a case in Supreme Court and case is referred to National Green Tribunal (NGT) which is establishing the fact that it is effecting human life or not.

Fate of this proposed plant also may get linked to this case.

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
        GNN is pushing it not GDA.

A similar plant exists in Okhala, against which Residents of Sukhdev Vihar and Sarita Vihar has filed a case in Supreme Court and case is referred to National Green Tribunal (NGT) which is establishing the fact that it is effecting human life or not.

Fate of this proposed plant also may get linked to this case.
        Bhai Okhala issue is different, goverment was with citizens here Ghaziabad Sarkar khud hi hume barbad karne pe tuli hai. Yeh Mayour Vayour shift kar saktte hai but karengey nahi. CR is seen as some alien land , i read in previous posts now started believing it. If it comes it will not only affect prateek but whole CR. A friend in CR told that DG was already stayed by builders, but allahabad high court passed orders to make DG on this land. How can they allow DG near residential area?????

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
          Bhai Okhala issue is different, goverment was with citizens here Ghaziabad Sarkar khud hi hume barbad karne pe tuli hai. Yeh Mayour Vayour shift kar saktte hai but karengey nahi. CR is seen as some alien land , i read in previous posts now started believing it. If it comes it will not only affect prateek but whole CR. A friend in CR told that DG was already stayed by builders, but allahabad high court passed orders to make DG on this land. How can they allow DG near residential area?????
          A week ago u were not knowing about DG..now you are taking positions & commenting as a veteran...

Hahaha..I smell something..

Comment

When government did not want to have SWMP at Okhala, who the hell has made it there. Everywhere some do foulplay.

Comment

I believe you have taken flat on rent, no issue with you, you can shift to some other location any time.

Comment

Originally posted by bindaasnoida View Post
                news mein to kuch aisa hi dia hua hai... but still supreme court decision is awaited.....
                Of Course ...... Supreme Court is Supreme.

BUT pending final judgement .......... If Supreme Court does not gives any STAY on construction of DG ............ then

UNFORTUNATELY ..................... It seems that GNN is in BIG HURRY to built it.
                Last edited May 27 2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Dear pnkajchamoli ji,

I had requested you 2 days back to post pictures of your balcony blackened with fly ash/ pollution. Requesting the same again in case you missed the request. Please post the pictures so that all of us can know how grave the situation is. And yes, for the benefit of non-believers, it would be great if you could click the pictures with CR in the background.

thanks..

'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    46 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

Please treat this as a warning .
                    15+ Posts deleted. There is too much off-topic discussion. This needs to stop.
                    Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      A week ago u were not knowing about DG..now you are taking positions & commenting as a veteran...

Hahaha..I smell something..
                      Sorry mate but can only say , itna shak koi apni biwi pe kare tou talaq ho jaye, take it on lighter note.

I need not to explain you, but last time replying to you,

Its been 3 weeks, I am part of CR, I participated in protest, used internet forums to know about the DG issue.

I understand that you also know , we dont live in 1947 now, its Google Era

Baaki when you start staying in any where in this world, slowly you come to know the issues and problems, even if u live in London you will face problems thats part of life......but in CR I agree talking about any problem on this forum is actually inviting more trobule on yourself(sorry but i am developing this feeling)

This is last time i am replying to you

And

Tum jaise bande se mujhe koi jawab bhi nahi chahyie ......Samajh gaye na tum
                      Last edited May 28 2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X