Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On Fire instance, I am relieved to know that extinguisher and water pipeline worked. Two months back My dad (who is a Fire and Safety Expert) visited me and was shocked to see fire infrastructure in place. He even called up and discussions with guards and their officer around lacking and their operating procedure. No surprises for guessing none of them had even 50% clue what should be done in what care and why extinguishers were not checked and refilled on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    On Fire instance, I am relieved to know that extinguisher and water pipeline worked. Two months back My dad (who is a Fire and Safety Expert) visited me and was shocked to see fire infrastructure in place. He even called up and discussions with guards and their officer around lacking and their operating procedure. No surprises for guessing none of them had even 50% clue what should be done in what care and why extinguishers were not checked and refilled on time.

Only 50% Fire Extinguishers worked..Water Pipe line didn't work...
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about winter carnival? When where?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Any news about winter carnival? When where?

Bro, It was over yesterday, was held between 19 to 21st Dec on Golf course .
    CommentQuote
    On Fire instance, I am relieved to know that extinguisher and water pipeline worked. Two months back My dad (who is a Fire and Safety Expert) visited me and was shocked to see fire infrastructure in place. He even called up and discussions with guards and their officer around lacking and their operating procedure. No surprises for guessing none of them had even 50% clue what should be done in what care and why extinguishers were not checked and refilled on time.

Dkpatiala Bhai your comments ?

Please don't blame id as sepulchral
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head

I have already given my comments sepulchar...

Please don't become blind in this festive period.

Merry X'mas...
    CommentQuote

There is no element of doubt that this is bad situation to be in but this cannot be related to Crossings in particular. I visit a lot of apartments of my friends and see almost all of them in equally bad shame and arrangement when it comes to Security and Fire Safety.

I will relate more of this with individual mentality problem where everyone is running after kitna size kitne mein mil raha hai and do not bother on other fronts at all
    CommentQuote
  • You are right envynicky.
    CommentQuote
    There is no element of doubt that this is bad situation to be in but this cannot be related to Crossings in particular. I visit a lot of apartments of my friends and see almost all of them in equally bad shame and arrangement when it comes to Security and Fire Safety.

I will relate more of this with individual mentality problem where everyone is running after kitna size kitne mein mil raha hai and do not bother on other fronts at all

Yes, let's hope BJP will bring some transpracy in zilla Ghaziabad and UP.

Anyways merry x mas
    CommentQuote

Anyways merry x mas

What about transparency in EDC, IDC & in organization like DTCP..

I hope BJP brings in that too..
    CommentQuote

Anyways merry x mas

BJP, Congress ya AAP, Yeh individual mentality kaise solve karenge? Jab tak "Chalta hai", "Jugad" chalta rahega, yeh situation aise hi rahenge
    CommentQuote
  • All ATMs in CR is not working as on today 1st Jan 2015. Poor service.
    CommentQuote
  • There are 3 Banks & 4 ATM's in CR..All are from Public sector Banks..

Lagta hain new year ka hangover hain...

Happy new year to all..
    CommentQuote
  • A very Happy & prosperous New Year 2015 to all the residents/applicants/investors of Crossing Republic
    CommentQuote
  • I'm planning to book a flat in GoldCoast at Crossing Rpublik, Can anyone please let me know :
    1. About the future prospects of the project.
    2. Possession dates of the flats.
    3. Construction Quality.
    4. Effect of most famous Dumping Ground Issue.

In all, should i book it or not?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote