Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
    Bhai Sahib You cannot say my home in CR is less than 1%...................????I have objection to it, Jaipuria has good share in CR and I am sure it will give possession sooner or later. Even in Gurgaon, Faridabad,and Noida builders delay projects.

Mahagun is one of the best society and I feel 'daal hi kaali' as some ids constantly talks bad thingsabout Mahagun,by the way which all projects do you promote?
    I promote brotherhood and not hatred.

I promote being true and not fake.

Comment

Kuch log kafi khush hai lajpat nagar choodd kar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
        Bhai Sahib You cannot say my home in CR is less than 1%...................????I have objection to it, Jaipuria has good share in CR and I am sure it will give possession sooner or later. Even in Gurgaon, Faridabad,and Noida builders delay projects.

Mahagun is one of the best society and I feel 'daal hi kaali' as some ids constantly talks bad thingsabout Mahagun,by the way which all projects do you promote?
        Jaipuria is not even 1% of total numbers of flats in CR.

I would be happiest if possession is offered.

Rest just go thru your posts.it is too good and fast to be true.

U say i am going out on tour and next day u see black particles on balcony.

I can point out many contradictions but then i won't reply now to you and unlike u i will stand true to my statement.

Comment

Today there was schedule maintenance where load capacity was increased and hence power not there for 8 hours.

Its may end and power situation has been very satisfacory.cuts are average 2 hours and that is max.

Panchsheel had some problem with their feeders but has since been resolved.

Comment

I have received the letter from builder that construction has been started and also home loan can be applied from HDFC bank (mentioned contact no also in letter).
            Last edited May 29 2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Jammed

this is the biggest issue right now in CR...alternate route will give much needed relief

and someone was saying CR to be ghost town.. huuu
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                this is the biggest issue right now in CR...alternate route will give much needed relief

and someone was saying CR to be ghost town.. huuu

Any update on 2nd Pulia/link road to Noida extension route?? The promised deadline is 30th June!!

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9
                  Chamoli ,

Finally .. daal nahi gali to aa gaye apne avtar mei.. last week tak you were pretainding to be nice gentleman.. aab seeedha seedha open assualt..
                  Ganda smelly naala ..we all have heard this many times..

It takes 2 minutes to read 50 posts.

Same old strategy of calling residents brokers.

Yes smelly naala is there and the most affected is jaipuria.jaipuria residents can take a lead for getting it covered bcoz tress will take more time to grow and nullify the smell.

Comment

Hi...May i know from which builder u received letter?

Originally posted by vivo24 View Post
                    I have received the letter from builder that construction has been started and also home loan can be applied from HDFC bank (mentioned contact no also in letter).

Comment

Thanks DKPPatiala, you guys are doing a great job and I find your and Mr. Surajbisht posts very sensible and usefull. I can visualise crossings (here in Dubai) from your posts. Keep on doing the good works.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X