Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The builder is my friend.. They are looking serious about this project.. I c it as good project to invest. Will let u know about possession dates..

Originally Posted by duskydeeps
    I'm planning to book a flat in GoldCoast at Crossing Rpublik, Can anyone please let me know :
    1. About the future prospects of the project.
    2. Possession dates of the flats.
    3. Construction Quality.
    4. Effect of most famous Dumping Ground Issue.

In all, should i book it or not?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D838 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • I just bought a resale flat in GH-07 a couple of months back and wanted to know how does one pay property taxes for the same. Do I need to go for mutation of the property? Any guidance from current owners/residents would be appreciated. I am completely new to this and have no clue about these things.
    CommentQuote
  • RBI revises calculation for base rate

RBI revises calculation for base rate

Jan 20 2015 : The Times of India (Delhi)
    RBI revises calculation for base rate
    Mumbai:
    TIMES NEWS NETWORK

New Guidelines Will Make Banks Pass On Rate Cut Benefit To Borrowers
    The Reserve Bank of India has revised norms for calculation of the base rate the benchmark set by banks to reprice floating rate loans in line with the market rates to ensure that banks pass on the drop in cost of funds to borrowers fairly . The central bank has also said that banks need to come out with boardapproved policies which spell out how the spread over the base rate is decided and that the spread cannot be changed indiscriminately .

What the new rules mean is that banks cannot selectively lower rates for new customers by changing the spread the difference between the bench mark rate and the rate charged to customers. “Bank’s internal pricing policy must spell out the rationale for, and range of, the spread in the case of a given category of borrower, as also, the delegation of powers in respect of loan pricing. The rationale of the policy should be available for supervisory review,” RBI said in its circular.

RBI’s directives come at a time when many large public sector banks are under pressure from the RBI to bring down their base rate in response to the cut in repo rate by the RBI. In his previous policy statement last month, RBI governor Raghuram Rajan had lamented the unwillingness of banks to pass on lower interest rates. “The weighted average call rates as well as long-term yields for government and high-quality corporate issuances have moderated substantially since end-August.

However, these interest rate impulses have yet to be transmitted by banks into lower lending rates,” Rajan had said. He add ed that because of this lack of transmission, large corporations are moving away from loans and are turning to commercial paper and issuance of securities in India and abroad to raise cheap funds.

At present, the interest rate paid by a bank's home loan borrowers ranges between 10.25% and 11.25% because of the bank selectively lowering rate for new borrowers by reducing the spread instead of lowering the base rate. In future, such selective reduction would become difficult as banks would have to explain why within the same category of borrowers there are different rates.

The RBI has also sought to protect borrowers by directing banks to ensure that the spread charged to an existing borrower is not increased except if the risk profile of the borrower has worsened or if the tenure of the loan has been extended.“Any such decision regarding change in spread on account of change in credit risk profile should be supported by a fullfledged risk profile review of the customer. The change in tenor premium should not be borrower specific or loan class specific. In other words, the change in tenor premium will be uniform for all types of loans for a given residual tenor,“ the RBI said.

The only leeway given to banks in revising their spread is when they are extending a loan to a business as part of a consortium.
    CommentQuote
  • Be Ready for Dumping Ground Now
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Moved to 3rd Feb again!

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Taarik pe Taarikh ke allawa kuch nahi hua in last 2.5 years..

Lets see kal kya ho jaayega
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday a car was stolen from the road in front of Gaur's gate. The victim parked his vehicle on the road to meet someone in Gaur and when came back surprised to find that his car was stolen.High time that each society in CR create space for visitors parking inside the society compound.
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday un fortune incident happen in pnb atm. In afternoon when around 20 peoples are standing in Q, to withdrawal money from PNB ATM, then one lady came, go inside in Manager cabin. then one office boy coming out from branch, and entered inside pnb atm with that VIP lady. All others peoples object but that lady has not listen anything, and did her transaction without standing in Q.

means if you are VIP, then no need to stand in Q...

SBI and bob atm was not working as usual
    CommentQuote
  • I got to know that a few days back near Gaur Golchakkar one guy was shown a gun and was looted.Robbers took his car and beat him up and then leave the person somewhere near Loni ( insident happened aroung 8:00 in evening ).

Be careful friends and dont stop your car near Gaur Golchakkar.

Thanks!!

Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    yesterday un fortune incident happen in pnb atm. In afternoon when around 20 peoples are standing in Q, to withdrawal money from PNB ATM, then one lady came, go inside in Manager cabin. then one office boy coming out from branch, and entered inside pnb atm with that VIP lady. All others peoples object but that lady has not listen anything, and did her transaction without standing in Q.
    means if you are VIP, then no need to stand in Q...
    SBI and bob atm was not working as usual

If she was beautiful then no issue :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    If she was beautiful then no issue :D

She was educated lady behaving in UN-educated way. I tried to complaint to manager, but he has not listen anything.
    SBI ATM still closed. Andher nagri.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea why the new pulia road was closed yesterday in the morning and evening both the times ?

Any update regarding 100 mtr patch litigation case ? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Any idea why the new pulia road was closed yesterday in the morning and evening both the times ?
    Any update regarding 100 mtr patch litigation case ? Thanks.

I saw that it was closed in morning, did not check in evening but if I am nor wrong, road from behind the village was functioning properly, not sure. May be they would have been repairing the village internal road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    I saw that it was closed in morning, did not check in evening but if I am nor wrong, road from behind the village was functioning properly, not sure. May be they would have been repairing the village internal road.

Yesterday both morning and evening road was blocked. Heard some accident was happened. Today morning it was clear. The road in front of gaur city is so damaged and the new debris that is lying there at the sides of the road near light poles is also causing lots of pains to the traffic passing by. God knows when this whole 1 KM stretch and 100 mtr patch near pulia will be made.
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yesterday both morning and evening road was blocked. Heard some accident was happened. Today morning it was clear. The road in front of gaur city is so damaged and the new debris that is lying there at the sides of the road near light poles is also causing lots of pains to the traffic passing by. God knows when this whole 1 KM stretch and 100 mtr patch near pulia will be made.

Gaur might be done sooner than 100mtr patch. This patch builder might intentionally not work on as if connectivity issue is resolved for CR, half of buyers of NE would be interested in RTM, it's does not make business sense for them
    CommentQuote