Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by snaqvi View Post
    Yup many years back we moved to sector 49/50 Noida, deserted place like what you said, scared of getting onto road at night as you can sometime spot only dogs on road....so this was our KONDLI...today we get scared of leaving the home as 4 side the jams are there....

BTW Crossing is much neater and better the many IP colinies I have visted and overall area is much better...again a matter of personal choce....

Try to vist Jaypuriya in IP and you would know what I mean.

But beyond all that bigget advantage is its a freehold land..... not like noida extension jahan kuch pata naheen kya hoga...aaj ka pata naheen aur kal ka bhee....

Its very dense Crossing but same all other places....visit so called best project of Noida...LB by 3C.....voala....you would know what density is...all upcoming noida projects are same trend...so live with it or spend $ in getting low density....budget price ticket main to jahaz main paani bhee naheen deetey....
    yeah it looks clean as if now but I have doubts once its fully occupied.

CR looks cramped and very congested due to less scope of expansion.

whats the use of having 6 lane road inside when the main road connecting to NH-24 and Noida is only 4 lane and 1 lane respectively ... these are the major flaws which will crop up once its occupied.

and almost 50 percent of the projects in CR are crap.
    jaipuria
    Dream land
    Supertech
    etc

many under consturction.

I am not comparing with Noida. Noida is far far better. CR is just located on 300 acres land surrounded by slums and polluting industry, with 18-24 story building. nothing else.
    I commented this because you compared it with Noida.
    Last edited May 11 2012, 01:17 PM.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      yeah it looks clean as if now but I have doubts once its fully occupied.

CR looks cramped and very congested due to less scope of expansion.

whats the use of having 6 lane road inside when the main road connecting to NH-24 and Noida is only 4 lane and 1 lane respectively ... these are the major flaws which will crop up out once its occupied.
      All these things change with time, but my ? is where would you go if you don't like this ? Noida extension ? lets say everything is sorted there then also going to NH24 they will have to come to this road only ? IP which is killed by NH24 already for many many years now... aap jayeengey kahan ???

Comment

It seems you are really living in "Another world".

if CR is congested , than what will happenm to NE where 2.5-3 lakhs inventories are planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post

if CR is congested , than what will happenm to NE where 2.5-3 lakhs inventories are planned.
          Bhai

1st of all I never commented on noida extension vs CR you did.
          though infra wise Noida extension would be far better......
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post

Also note that Noida extension is not "noida" extension its Crossing republik extension....that area was planned by builders from Crossing republik...thats why all the majot players at noida extension are from Crossing.....jaiasa crossing republik hey waisa hee hoga NE...JUST MAGNITUTDE much more....

Comment

All these things change with time, but my ? is where would you go if you don't like this ? Noida extension ? lets say everything is sorted there then also going to NH24 they will have to come to this road only ? IP which is killed by NH24 already for many many years now... aap jayeengey kahan ???
              I have not said anything against CR, just shared the facts.
              you Love CR or not, its your sweet will. But don't justify bashing noida,noida extension,khoda etc.
              Thanks

Comment

I have not said anything against CR, just shared the facts.
                you Love CR or not, its your sweet will. But don't justify bashing noida,noida extension,khoda etc.
                Not bashing any area...just giving a bigger prespective.....

Comment

Not bashing any area...just giving a bigger prespective.....
                  perspective !! Cool

you are comparing CR with Noida Extension which is yet to be cleared by SC.
                  By the way, If Noida extension doesn't come up that 1 lane road Life line of CR would also end up...

CR is in Ghaziabad and Noida Extension is in Greater Noida, not commenting which one is better to avoid further unnecessary arguments. we understand things better. many would say KHODA is better due to proximity to Delhi but that doesn't mean that KHODA would be better than CR.
                  Thanks

Comment

perspective !! Cool

By the way, If Noida extension doesn't come up that 1 lane road Life line of CR would also end up...

CR.
                    and how do you know ? sapna aaya aapko ?

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                      I hope you understand english. I said "if".
                      Ok so you want to start a debate of "if" "then" "else" for NE coming up or not...its repercussions on other areas...it’s a long debate start a new thread and I will reply sir. Aapki "if" bahut hee hypothetical hey so lets drop it here....I know you understand english much better than I do so enjoy.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X