Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    I understand your situation very well,Crossing will be good option while considering all above points..and within your budget

    Commercial activities within CR is shaping well , but at the cost of increase in footfalls and crowds, NH 24 widening and Shabneri road issue is still there, and so is the case with dumping ground verdict in supreme court.

    Try to do some more research and find some really good flat by visiting personally, like ample sunlight in REAL, view from balcony, privacy, access, security etc.


    Hi Nilabh,

    I was there on sunday with a freind of mine. He has flats in Paramount & Panchsheel too.

    Over all I really liked it.

    Now comes the important question,
    1). Is there issues about illegal land use in CR. I heard about it in this forum.
    2). Is Dumping ground a major concern? Kindly suggest.

    --
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Akishaitan - Why don't you rent a similar property you are looking to buy and then analyze your situation after couple of months - You will exactly know whether you should buy or not and the good thing is prices are not moving anywhere :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    Akishaitan - Why don't you rent a similar property you are looking to buy and then analyze your situation after couple of months - You will exactly know whether you should buy or not and the good thing is prices are not moving anywhere :)


    That's the best way to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • As there is a Dump ground planned, Do I need to worry about it??
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you should explore RTM / Soon RTM options in GNW as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vagarg
    I guess you should explore RTM / Soon RTM options in GNW as well.


    I am getting options RTM flats. My only concern is the planned Dump Ground.
    CommentQuote
  • The story of dumping ground is older then Crossing republik , only God or supreme court can answer about its future!!

    PPle have bought or buying or living in CR considering the ghost of DG or SWMP , its up to you
    to go for it or move on . In court , we use to get tareekh pe tareekh.. now what to say :D

    Originally Posted by akishaitan
    I am getting options RTM flats. My only concern is the planned Dump Ground.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Dumping ground is the big issue for CR. I think if NH24 get widened then its best place for every aspect. But of course inside CR the feel is always good.
    CommentQuote
  • National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has invited RFQ for PPP in Development of Delhi Meerut Expressway (from Km. 0.000 to 27.500) including 6/8 laning of NH-24 from Km. 0.000 to Km. 49.923 (Hapur Bypass) in the States of Delhi and Uttar Pradesh on BOT (Toll) (design length 49.923 Kms.)
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad's first solid waste plant to start in July- In VijayNagar

    The report mention that proposed plant at "larger capacity waste treatment plant in Doondahera, where construction had started in 2005, but later got embroiled in litigation" and so they will start interim near VijayNagar

    Ghaziabad's first solid waste plant to start in July - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • What is the fate of illegal/lal dora construction in Shahberi?

    Real state business seems to be dark phase, in spite of that is there any opportunities to invest there in build floor.

    Do we have separate forum for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Time for some strict security measures to be initiated around this area... on one hand we have time and again issues like multiple well planned thefts/robbery happening within society and yet hardly we have CCTV/proper security measure in place. On the other hand recent robberies on NH24 and Gaur Circle is threatening and significant measures by police and administration is needed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    The report mention that proposed plant at "larger capacity waste treatment plant in Doondahera, where construction had started in 2005, but later got embroiled in litigation" and so they will start interim near VijayNagar



    Ghaziabad's first solid waste plant to start in July - The Times of India



    Should we take it as a favorable condition for CR and the dumping ground ghost is now gone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Should we take it as a favorable condition for CR and the dumping ground ghost is now gone?


    Its not that easy.....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • the shaberi road looks very cramped after the heavy rainfall. why it doesn't get repaired permanently? NE ki roads pe jara bhi kuch hota he to jaldi theek kardi jati he.

    why this step behaviour with CR? why?
    CommentQuote