Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Dkpatiala

You always commented and misunderstood me. I requesting you to kindly share the truth, how suddnely things have turned down, last week protest we all are so optimistic about DG going.

Achanak se yeh kya ho gaya aur aggey ka kya plan hai

Comment

Originally posted by CRWell View Post
      Hi...May i know from which builder u received letter?
      it is for Gold coast project.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
        Dkpatiala

You always commented and misunderstood me. I requesting you to kindly share the truth, how suddnely things have turned down, last week protest we all are so optimistic about DG going.

Achanak se yeh kya ho gaya aur aggey ka kya plan hai
        WHY CREATING SO MUCH PANIC ?
        We had a protest. Matter is in jurisdiction with Supreme court.
        We will have another protest if the authorities won't listen.

Comment

Latest Updates - CR

Again this thread is turned into negatives around CR. We have to turn the wave towards the new connectivity discussion. Crossing republic Phase 2. Any new restaurants, retail store, etc opening up ? School site construction work is in full swing. Any information who is constructing the premises and which school will operate there ?

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
            Again this thread is turned into negatives around CR. We have to turn the wave towards the new connectivity discussion. Crossing republic Phase 2. Any new restaurants, retail store, etc opening up ? School site construction work is in full swing. Any information who is constructing the premises and which school will operate there ?
            I also feel the same, i dont know any news coming on CNN IBN about DG confirmation

Comment

Alternate route

Precast Pillar being launched at the culvert..
              Attached Files

Comment

best stuff.. Thanks broo.. keep atleast this coming..

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                Precast Pillar being launched at the culvert..

Comment

Originally posted by pnkajchamoli View Post
                  Yes I didnt do, Jaipuria ka IP wala us samey chal raha tha, paisa kam tha sabse sasta tha jaipuria us samy, aur DG ke koi sign board ya jhande nahi lage they na uss samey bhai, app hi batao , kaise pata chalta ? sari zameen khali padi thi, but CR pe chama cham flags they.

I am talking about reality. Jaipuria latekarega lekin sasta mila , Us samey se pehle Orange County 2006 mein Indirpuram mein nikla tha sabse Mehnga project , woh bhi 2012 mein hi deliver hua na poora. Bas yehi soch le liya, 2008 ke baad NE aaya lekin tab tak paisa yaha fasa chuka tha. Hamesha se Gurgaon mein job rahi UP ka yeh area kaisa hai kabhi dekha nahi, bus advantage tha Uttrakhand paas hai yaha se

Ab batao yeh DG ka ekdum se kaise sab favour mein dikhne laga ? kal tak tou CROMA ka uppar hand tha
                  sir jee ...
                  aabhi koi DG .. waghra nahi aa rahah .... jab to SC ka verdict na aa jaya tab tak status qudo.... aaram kee majay karo CR may .... agar verdict aapnay favor may huaa to rate appreciation kay majay lena .... or agar ( Bhagwan na karay ) -ve hua to fir sub bhai log mil kar next plan soch lengae .... tab tak tension kyu lena..... enjoyyyyyyy

Comment

DG has finally come to CR in 2013,with land acquisition in the area total land is made sufficient to establish DG. Who so ever is still day dreaming, or doesnt want to acknoweldge it, or want to keep innocent buyers (murgas) under dark is still shouting DG will not come or we will see if it comes etc.

There are three ratinale: Kindly introspect before bashing/ hitting on me

Fact remains that due to dirty politics of leaders, the issue will remain unsolved, dont forget its the state Uttar Pradesh, where during Mayawati time, Aligarh never recieved power for more than 3 or4hours, whereas mayawati home town seen large growth, and now its aligarh area which has 24X7 supply ......and Mayawati parks are submerged in dark. CR builders lobbey is more of congress and BSP chatta battas, so SP anyways doesnt feel Ghaziabad, and GNOida thier area..........so finally BJP have some say, they way BJP Mayer is pushing DG in CR is best example how leaders want to play dirty poitics.....Raj Nagar Ext mostly BJP pro builders,so facilities pumped in that area.This is one of the key concerns

Seconed is the new land acuqiured by Goverment ,to esnure that SC will look into matter considering not only CR but much larger population of Ghaziabad. so case is stronger now with respect to DG.

Third: Builder lobby can be easily proved wrong here, as earlier did by Allahabad High court, builders were well aware of DG in that land, but they build flats and fooled customers, its same way as builders develop the plots without permission than govement later acts on it......here case is that due to large involvement and racket GDA allowed it gave clearance. So from technical aspect of court case, builders are proved wrong, population in CR is maximum 20 K as of now but Ghaziabad is more than 16 lacs, all this dirty vote bank politics will try to ruin the CR, i mean chances are very high

Pls now comment but after introspection.

Comment

Originally posted by DGCR2013 View Post
                      DG has finally come to CR in 2013,with land acquisition in the area total land is made sufficient to establish DG. Who so ever is still day dreaming, or doesnt want to acknoweldge it, or want to keep innocent buyers (murgas) under dark is still shouting DG will not come or we will see if it comes etc.

There are three ratinale: Kindly introspect before bashing/ hitting on me

Fact remains that due to dirty politics of leaders, the issue will remain unsolved, dont forget its the state Uttar Pradesh, where during Mayawati time, Aligarh never recieved power for more than 3 or4hours, whereas mayawati home town seen large growth, and now its aligarh area which has 24X7 supply ......and Mayawati parks are submerged in dark. CR builders lobbey is more of congress and BSP chatta battas, so SP anyways doesnt feel Ghaziabad, and GNOida thier area..........so finally BJP have some say, they way BJP Mayer is pushing DG in CR is best example how leaders want to play dirty poitics.....Raj Nagar Ext mostly BJP pro builders,so facilities pumped in that area.This is one of the key concerns

Seconed is the new land acuqiured by Goverment ,to esnure that SC will look into matter considering not only CR but much larger population of Ghaziabad. so case is stronger now with respect to DG.

Third: Builder lobby can be easily proved wrong here, as earlier did by Allahabad High court, builders were well aware of DG in that land, but they build flats and fooled customers, its same way as builders develop the plots without permission than govement later acts on it......here case is that due to large involvement and racket GDA allowed it gave clearance. So from technical aspect of court case, builders are proved wrong, population in CR is maximum 20 K as of now but Ghaziabad is more than 16 lacs, all this dirty vote bank politics will try to ruin the CR, i mean chances are very high

Pls now comment but after introspection.
                      I need suggestion of other members on this, the concerns shares by member of true than it could be a potential threat. Are we prepare to deal with it? Please let's work together to deal with this monster of DG, and come out of this doubt and narrow mentality. I am worried today,a lot of unwanted things pop up.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X