Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CR Rates

Friends, Let me know from your bottom of hearts , who all are happy to live in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsingh82
    No no its actually difference between GDA and Gr Noida authority :D

Singh sahab roads on ghaziabad side ( till culverts) are in perfect shape, the roads which are in question are in greater noida.* Both shahberi and gaur city are in Greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Singh sahab roads on ghaziabad side ( till culverts) are in perfect shape, the roads which are in question are in greater noida.* Both shahberi and gaur city are in Greater noida.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

-Hope springs eternal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    hehehe

at 1st place that village lane was not supposed to be 6 lane xpressway connecting between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida. It resident for their convenient started using it and now complaining. :D

Completely agree , people must accept reality....It's a village road only.

It's a narrow road which sometimes test your patience and driving skills (defensive:bab (20):). However I still feel people tend to exaggerate the navigational difficulties. For me It never took 45 minutes to cross this patch (as media reports), even in worst case scenario it takes about 15 minutes. For most of the times it is around 7-8 minutes.

One more thing to notice, if you are coming from Gaur roundabout side and you take left turn for this road, the first 500 meter road till you reach the last high rise under construction is dream run ( indian context) then the moment shahberi village is in sight the road quality deteriorates, you can see potholes, rough patches, boulders and mini mines ( ) ..

Does greater Noida authority wants to serve only its urban population? At least this road exemplifies the same!!!!!
    CommentQuote

It's a narrow road which sometimes test your patience and driving skills (defensive:bab (20):). However I still feel people tend to exaggerate the navigational difficulties. For me It never took 45 minutes to cross this patch (as media reports), even in worst case scenario it takes about 15 minutes. For most of the times it is around 7-8 minutes.

One more thing to notice, if you are coming from Gaur roundabout side and you take left turn for this road, the first 500 meter road till you reach the last high rise under construction is dream run ( indian context) then the moment shahberi village is in sight the road quality deteriorates, you can see potholes, rough patches, boulders and mini mines ( ) ..

Does greater Noida authority wants to serve only its urban population? At least this road exemplifies the same!!!!!

Because Urban Population is paying lease rent to Authority.
    Infact,One can see PoTholes and defunct street lights in UPSIDC areas in Greater Noida too. Just because it does not come under greater noida authority.
    CommentQuote

I will disagree here.. while 45 mins would be be exaggeration, it won't be average. Try better 6PM to 8Pm today and I be if you can cover it withing 10 mins. On an average, during peak hours it take about 15-20 mins and I have even spent more than hour sometimes navigating it.

Yes, the last highrise needs good road to be reached and to be "saleable" and hence the road by authorities.. who cares about rest..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by syvhrd
    Dear friends
    I am residing in CR and want you all to refer me some good General physicians (doctors) whom we can refer for daily ailments and as family doctor .

Dr. Ashish Sharma in Columbia Asia is a very good physician and you can trust him as a family doctor. He also sits in Sarvodaya..you need to contact columbia asia for his appointment.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anurag
    I will try to contact him. Your help appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from next month the work for widening of NH24 is going to start and the full road till dasna will be elevated. Anybody have confirmation of this??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    I heard from next month the work for widening of NH24 is going to start and the full road till dasna will be elevated. Anybody have confirmation of this??

I hope it is true this time:(
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked in Gold Coast project? Builder feedback?Approximate time to delivery?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    I heard from next month the work for widening of NH24 is going to start and the full road till dasna will be elevated. Anybody have confirmation of this??

Elevated roads are usually smith but not of much use ...... As not many ducts to take or exit road ..... Hopefully everyone knows Gurgaon exactly same n bad traffic on ground roads
    CommentQuote
  • when things will stable?

Any idea when tthings will stable in CR?
    1- Most of the society have internal disputes within apartment and form group and think residents should follow them..Until RWA form there should not be any group.
    2- Road connectivity
    3- Carbon pollution from factories
    4- Dumping ground
    5- Ground level water going down what about gang water
    6- Electricity problem and UPPCL to emply?
    7- Road Roads in Ghana 07 is very narrow..Any idea of widening of road.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone
    A very good day to you -

I am looking to buy two small things in Crossing Republik.
    A) 2BHK Flat (not to go more than 14th Floor)
    B) Commercial Shop within 40Lac Budget

Please let me know if you have any of these to sell.
    You can catch me via email at or whatsapp me +965 67037760, I'll revert yourself.

Thanks in advance -

My best regards'
    1- Most of the society have internal disputes within apartment and form group and think residents should follow them..Until RWA form there should not be any group.
    2- Road connectivity
    3- Carbon pollution from factories
    4- Dumping ground
    5- Ground level water going down what about gang water
    6- Electricity problem and UPPCL to emply?
    7- Road Roads in Ghana 07 is very narrow..Any idea of widening of road.
    Thanks

Are you sure there are power cuts and power crisis in crossings ? As its always a claim from residents best power in ghaziabad
    CommentQuote