Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NHAI has cancelled the Nh-24 Extension project as no bid was received for their tender. A big set back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    NHAI has cancelled the Nh-24 Extension project as no bid was received for their tender. A big set back.

Which Project was this??
    CommentQuote
  • it was 6/8 laning of NH-24 from UP gate to Dasna which was part of Delhi Meerut Expressway.
    Pls see below the excerpt from NHAI site. It makes it more clear.

7th April
    2015(On e-Tendering Mode)
    20 RFQ for PPP in Development of Delhi Meerut Expressway (from Km. 0.000 to 27.500) including 6/8 laning of NH-24 from Km. 0.000 to Km. 49.923 (Hapur Bypass) in the States of Delhi and Uttar Pradesh on BOT (Toll) (design length 49.923 Kms.)
    RFQ, E-Tender Process, Integrity Pact, Extension Letter, Cancellation Letter,

Cancelled
    CommentQuote
  • No bid received :( I doubt, as this is a big opportunity for big players for making profits as obviously this too would be PPP project.
    CommentQuote
  • It was clearly stated in the NHAI site that it was PPP project and reason for no bid received was that all along this stretch land fill cost would be very high so no big players were interested.RFP last date was extended once but even after no bid was recived so it was cancelled.
    CommentQuote
  • too bad
    CommentQuote
  • Akhilesh ke raaj me kuchh nahi ho sakta.
    CommentQuote
  • NH 24 pe sab police wasooli karte hain jiska share upar tak jaata hoga. Phir koi development hone ka matlab hi hai ki police wasooli nahi kar paayenge....... To aap khud hi soch lo NH 24 kyon bane? Koi ek faayada bata do police aur neta ke liye.
    CommentQuote
  • NH24 is jinxed ...
    CommentQuote
  • Pura UP barbaad hai. NH24 to isliye highlighted hai kyonki hum isme interested hain.
    CommentQuote
  • PPP model had been a failure in the past. See Yamuna expressway for example. Such a long such of road under PPP model means high toll which I doubt daily commuters from nh24 region would be able to afford on a daily basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    PPP model had been a failure in the past. See Yamuna expressway for example. Such a long such of road under PPP model means high toll which I doubt daily commuters from nh24 region would be able to afford on a daily basis.

No Idea about PPP Model is success or failure but TOLL rate depends on lots of factors.
    there is "Himayalan Expressway" Built By Jaypee Between Parwano and Zirakpur and it is used by Daily Commuters also.
    Toll depends on How much Money has been pumped in by the private developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Its biggest setback.... last week seems gave 2 bad news, NGT ban in Noida Ext West and now this Nh24.

Hope things are fine soon, these are temporary hickups
    CommentQuote
  • No post from long?

यहाँ पर इतना सन्नाटा क्यूँ है भाई!!!

ठण्डी बर्फ जमी हुई है।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    यहाँ पर इतना सन्नाटा क्यूँ है भाई!!!

ठण्डी बर्फ जमी हुई है।

Sepulchar bhai thand maan bethe hain :D
    CommentQuote