Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeh Gaur City to Crossing walli sadak kab banegi bhai ? Kitni baar pathar daal chuke hai uspe.. Ab toh tarcoal daal do.. CROMA bhi kuch nahi kar rahi for that 100 mtr patch resolution.
    CommentQuote
  • This is not deliberately done by the builders lobby as this connectivity drawback of CR will only help them to sell their huge unsold inventory in greno west. There is no hope that this issue will see some resolution in next 1.5 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally some focus of GDA on NH-24. This might give some relief to NH-24 traffic.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about Orbit plaza/La Gracia becoming operational this year ? Panchsheel square seems not getting d attraction.
    CommentQuote
  • No, they will not be operational in 2015. Orbit plaza mktg guys are saying they will start giving possession from Dec'15 onward but it looks highly unlikely. The most likely scenario is tha Orbit plaza will be operational by next summer only. La Gracia will be by end 2016 only though you will see Panchsheel partially operational by Diwali 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Finally some focus of GDA on NH-24. This might give some relief to NH-24 traffic.



    Lo kar lo baat. Waakai me ulta pradesh hai. Jo road hai wo to banta nahi aur dusraa roan banane ki baat chalne lagi. Mahaan hai apna desh.
    CommentQuote
  • पक गऐ ये सब सुन सुन कर।

    Originally Posted by 11xing
    finally some focus of gda on nh-24. This might give some relief to nh-24 traffic.


    अब तो nh-24 पर तो कुछ लिखने का मन भी नहीं होता।

    गिनती नहीं है कि कितने सपने बने औल टूटे।

    क्रौसिंग रिपब्लिक , gda से लाल कुआँ तक मैट्रो की मांग करो।
    CommentQuote
  • There is always a reason behind everything

    Crossings is paying the price of greater noida builders lobby, there are no big name builders on NH24, thus delay is expected. Chroma must advocate with politicians to get rid of these hiccups
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    There is always a reason behind everything

    Crossings is paying the price of greater noida builders lobby, there are no big name builders on NH24, thus delay is expected. Chroma must advocate with politicians to get rid of these hiccups


    I agree only political contacts can pull Crossings up from this mess:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • कल टीवी में Delhi से Meerut 16 लेन पर किसी न्यूज पर एक प्रोग्राम दिखा रहे थे।

    मैं बहुत थोड़ा सा दे ख पाया।

    क्या किसी ने वो प्रोग्राम देखा था?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    Please see the attached article in Dainik Jagran on sunday 3rd May 2015

    Ghaziabad ePaper| Hindi ePaper Ghaziabad- Dainik Jagran
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by syvhrd
    Dear All
    Please see the attached article in Dainik Jagran on sunday 3rd May 2015

    Ghaziabad ePaper| Hindi ePaper Ghaziabad- Dainik Jagran


    Kitne sapne dikhayenge yeh log.. Bhagwan hi maalik hai.. Bhoomi poojan ke baad kaam kab shuru hoga bhai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Kitne sapne dikhayenge yeh log.. Bhagwan hi maalik hai.. Bhoomi poojan ke baad kaam kab shuru hoga bhai..


    LAGE RAHO MUNNA BHAI......
    CommentQuote
  • you will only see something in 2016 keeping 2017 UP election in mind and there will be some progress seen on ground to encash votes in the name of development and once it is over then tie tie fiss
    CommentQuote