Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by SurajBisht
    Not me but you are going off the limit of negativity.....kindly be positive.....and get well soon
    I simply made a comment regarding "tenants" and thereafter I just replied to the posts..
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
      Sir, I was also their in the protest and i know shopkeepers were their but the localities of shaberi and other nearby village were missing we can probably go and talk to people who are already living in CR and convince everyone to be the part of next protest, probably we can go individually to their flats and convince them to join in large group. posters on the entrance gates are not enough for Large crowd gathering people have to cancel their appointments and take this seriously.
      Most of the residents are not even aware of the protest dates and timings.

I would seriously recommend to do a large protest against this beast this time.

Why dont we gather somewhere in Cr itself and plan our next course of action, i am talking abt people who are keen enough to fight.

You are right more volunteer required. We can meet at planning stage itself, I am in touch with ppl who took lead during last protest a meeting will be held in 1st week of June for planning next step. Will try to post detail on Croma site.

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        Chamoli bhai and Ashish bhai below lines are for you please go through it

Originally Posted by mayank10

above lines in Mayank's signature helps everyone in this thread..... so true..

you must be picking what I am putting.... right?

Thanks!!
        Pratts
        Dear Suraj, It s for you also, why you are wasting time in getting argument and with counter argument thread is becoming dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          Precast Pillar being launched at the culvert..
          With this speed it should get ready by June end. Will try o go to site on coming weekend to see the progress, if any one else is visiting there please post the pic.

Comment

Request all well wishers and residents of Crossing Republic to not to answer this faaltu questions put up by Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc..

Arrey bhai koi inse poocho ki jab hum CR residents are trying hard to avoid DG , then who these people(Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc) are ? Are they representatives of GDA,GNN or what ?

Arrey CR ke aam aadmi agar DG na aane ke hazaar reasons bata rahe hai toh inko khujli kyun ho rahi hai..

Baar baar phir wahi baat phir wahi baat.. Arrey bhaiya tumko kya problem hai.. Tumhara paisa laga hua hai kya DG mein .. Tum kyun thekedaar bann rahe ho..

Hum CR wallo ko sukh shanti se jeene do.. CR mein development bhi ho raha hai aur rates bhi badh rahe hai..
            To put up the figures ... In Panchsheel 2 BHK is aggregating at 4000/- Per Sqft. What could be better.

But phir keh dete hai ki hum hai yahan residents we are not for investment.
            Naye raaste khul rahe hai naya development ho raha hai..

Humein bhi jeene do aur khud bhi chain se raho.

Comment

bro humare life me problem nahi hai na ye in sabke life ke sabse badi problem hai.

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
              Request all well wishers and residents of Crossing Republic to not to answer this faaltu questions put up by Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc..

Arrey bhai koi inse poocho ki jab hum CR residents are trying hard to avoid DG , then who these people(Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc) are ? Are they representatives of GDA,GNN or what ?

Arrey CR ke aam aadmi agar DG na aane ke hazaar reasons bata rahe hai toh inko khujli kyun ho rahi hai..

Baar baar phir wahi baat phir wahi baat.. Arrey bhaiya tumko kya problem hai.. Tumhara paisa laga hua hai kya DG mein .. Tum kyun thekedaar bann rahe ho..

Hum CR wallo ko sukh shanti se jeene do.. CR mein development bhi ho raha hai aur rates bhi badh rahe hai..
              To put up the figures ... In Panchsheel 2 BHK is aggregating at 4000/- Per Sqft. What could be better.

But phir keh dete hai ki hum hai yahan residents we are not for investment.
              Naye raaste khul rahe hai naya development ho raha hai..

Humein bhi jeene do aur khud bhi chain se raho.

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                bro humare life me problem nahi hai na ye in sabke life ke sabse badi problem hai.
                Friends I realized one thing here ... these ppls are not going to stop if we will keep on responding to then .... One of them has dedicated his life to pull CR down and will create as many ID's as possible to do the same ... Other one is only concerned about number of posts against his name and as he will get more opportunity to write 1-2 liners when he is going to write -ve abt cr and we CR residents will respond to to his mails.....
                The only intention is to waste our energy and time so that we can not work to make CR a better place to live .... Let them do what they want to and lets focus and put our energy on killing all the Issues ( DG , connectivity etc. )...

Thanks!!
                Pratts

Comment

General Observation

After following this thread for quite some time now I would like to share my views on following 2 major issues of CR :-
                  1 Connectivity Issue: - Let us define connectivity.
                  A.For working people connectivity is traffic free roads 7am to 9am from their homes to their work place and 7am to to 9pm vice versa. Let me tell you these are just 15%-20% of total residents considering family of 4 (husband+wife+2kids) and only 1 person goes to work every morning. Then we have to reduce the no.s of people working within crossings itself. It means that rest 80%-85% lives there in peace.
                  B.Connectivity to daily need facilities like local shopping centres which includes grocery, eating joints, atms etc. We can include entertainments etc. also. Are all these there /planned in CR?
                  C.Connectivity to emergency needs like hospitals, dispensaries etc. are these available / planned in CR?
                  While connectivity is important for all the areas but we have to understand connectivity for whom and to what?
                  2 Dumping Ground:- DG will come if and only if Authorities can bring environmental clearance which means that there will not be any environmental impacts / pollution to people living in vicinity of DG. Surely Supreme Court will not allow authorities to kill 20k+ families just to cater need of Ghaziabad (they will ask for alternatives to shift DG).
                  Even if DG comes (worst scenario) and it starts polluting environment then people can always go back to the court and complain that authorities violated Supreme Court orders of not polluting the environment and request for closure of that DG.
                  I also read somewhere in the forum that Authorities are not backing out since they have done some expenditure on the land acquisitions and construction. That cost can be recovered from either selling of that land or from the builders.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
                    GUYS Sign your petition please and share it with all your friends ( doesn't matter where they live). Anyone can sign this.

http://chn.ge/13P2p2B

Done....

And ban these people who are spreading negative things about CR..
                    nahi to DG se pehle inke liye b protest krna padega...

Comment

Originally posted by YashFbD
                      Please find my reply in blue colour
                      Yash as far as CR is concerned please consider the following bcoz:

i] Children go to school from 7.00 to 8.00 am & return at 2.00 to 3.00 pm & that time no traffic issues are faced.That's a given..
                      ii] Cr authorities have kept space for Hospitals & they are contacting hopsitals to open their branch here.with increase in population this will surely come & till then we have Columbia Asia at 6 kms & that too in that stretch of NH-24 which is never jam(towards hapur).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X